Khloe Kardashian Does't Want to Be Lonely on Valentine's Day Post Split from Lamar Odom, V Day Plans Revealed
By nidhi tewari | February 6, 2014 3:56 PM EST
Khole Kardashian is not letting her separation from Lamar Odom dampen her upcoming Valentine's Day plans. The reality television star and sister of twice married Kim Kardashian has not given up on love post her ugly separation from the NBA star and is in fact quite determined to come out of her break-up in a healthy way. So what are Khole Kardashian's plans for the day of love - Valentine's Day, without Lamar?
Reminiscent of old untroubled times. The couple sit side by side as they share a laugh.
Khole reportedly believes that Valentine's Day is a celebration for love in general and not just romantic love. Hence on the special day, she plans to spend the day surrounded with her loved ones. She wants to spend the Valentine's Day with her family and friends, various Web sites are reporting.
"For Valentine's Day she wants to be with her family and close friends. Valentine's for her is about love, not necessarily romantic love. She's all about loving herself right now, and treating herself like a princess, instead of waiting for a guy to do it," a source told HollywoodLife.com.
Khloe might have separated from her husband Lamar but various sources say she loved Lamar truly even though she can't be him now. But the Kardashian girl has moved forward in her life from Lamar and is open to find a new person in her life again, a source revealed to the Web site thestir.cafemom.com reveals.
"Khloe is determined to find love again. She doesn't want to stay in a negative place and is working on forgiving herself and Lamar for everything that went wrong. ... She still truly loves Lamar, and doesn't regret getting married to him," the source revealed to the Web site.
"She is convinced that everything happens for a reason and that if she stays loving and open, she will meet the right person. She is just taking care of herself and spending quality time with family and the little ones," added the source further.
Here is hoping that Khloe gets all the love she deserves from the members of her family and loving friend on Valentine's Day.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6