Khloe Kardashian Does't Want to Be Lonely on Valentine's Day Post Split from Lamar Odom, V Day Plans Revealed
By nidhi tewari | February 6, 2014 3:56 PM EST
Khole Kardashian is not letting her separation from Lamar Odom dampen her upcoming Valentine's Day plans. The reality television star and sister of twice married Kim Kardashian has not given up on love post her ugly separation from the NBA star and is in fact quite determined to come out of her break-up in a healthy way. So what are Khole Kardashian's plans for the day of love - Valentine's Day, without Lamar?
Reminiscent of old untroubled times. The couple sit side by side as they share a laugh.
Khole reportedly believes that Valentine's Day is a celebration for love in general and not just romantic love. Hence on the special day, she plans to spend the day surrounded with her loved ones. She wants to spend the Valentine's Day with her family and friends, various Web sites are reporting.
"For Valentine's Day she wants to be with her family and close friends. Valentine's for her is about love, not necessarily romantic love. She's all about loving herself right now, and treating herself like a princess, instead of waiting for a guy to do it," a source told HollywoodLife.com.
Khloe might have separated from her husband Lamar but various sources say she loved Lamar truly even though she can't be him now. But the Kardashian girl has moved forward in her life from Lamar and is open to find a new person in her life again, a source revealed to the Web site thestir.cafemom.com reveals.
"Khloe is determined to find love again. She doesn't want to stay in a negative place and is working on forgiving herself and Lamar for everything that went wrong. ... She still truly loves Lamar, and doesn't regret getting married to him," the source revealed to the Web site.
"She is convinced that everything happens for a reason and that if she stays loving and open, she will meet the right person. She is just taking care of herself and spending quality time with family and the little ones," added the source further.
Here is hoping that Khloe gets all the love she deserves from the members of her family and loving friend on Valentine's Day.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display