Khloe Kardashian Does't Want to Be Lonely on Valentine's Day Post Split from Lamar Odom, V Day Plans Revealed
By nidhi tewari | February 6, 2014 3:56 PM EST
Khole Kardashian is not letting her separation from Lamar Odom dampen her upcoming Valentine's Day plans. The reality television star and sister of twice married Kim Kardashian has not given up on love post her ugly separation from the NBA star and is in fact quite determined to come out of her break-up in a healthy way. So what are Khole Kardashian's plans for the day of love - Valentine's Day, without Lamar?
Reminiscent of old untroubled times. The couple sit side by side as they share a laugh.
Khole reportedly believes that Valentine's Day is a celebration for love in general and not just romantic love. Hence on the special day, she plans to spend the day surrounded with her loved ones. She wants to spend the Valentine's Day with her family and friends, various Web sites are reporting.
"For Valentine's Day she wants to be with her family and close friends. Valentine's for her is about love, not necessarily romantic love. She's all about loving herself right now, and treating herself like a princess, instead of waiting for a guy to do it," a source told HollywoodLife.com.
Khloe might have separated from her husband Lamar but various sources say she loved Lamar truly even though she can't be him now. But the Kardashian girl has moved forward in her life from Lamar and is open to find a new person in her life again, a source revealed to the Web site thestir.cafemom.com reveals.
"Khloe is determined to find love again. She doesn't want to stay in a negative place and is working on forgiving herself and Lamar for everything that went wrong. ... She still truly loves Lamar, and doesn't regret getting married to him," the source revealed to the Web site.
"She is convinced that everything happens for a reason and that if she stays loving and open, she will meet the right person. She is just taking care of herself and spending quality time with family and the little ones," added the source further.
Here is hoping that Khloe gets all the love she deserves from the members of her family and loving friend on Valentine's Day.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown