Khloe Kardashian Does't Want to Be Lonely on Valentine's Day Post Split from Lamar Odom, V Day Plans Revealed
By nidhi tewari | February 6, 2014 3:56 PM EST
Khole Kardashian is not letting her separation from Lamar Odom dampen her upcoming Valentine's Day plans. The reality television star and sister of twice married Kim Kardashian has not given up on love post her ugly separation from the NBA star and is in fact quite determined to come out of her break-up in a healthy way. So what are Khole Kardashian's plans for the day of love - Valentine's Day, without Lamar?
Reminiscent of old untroubled times. The couple sit side by side as they share a laugh.
Khole reportedly believes that Valentine's Day is a celebration for love in general and not just romantic love. Hence on the special day, she plans to spend the day surrounded with her loved ones. She wants to spend the Valentine's Day with her family and friends, various Web sites are reporting.
"For Valentine's Day she wants to be with her family and close friends. Valentine's for her is about love, not necessarily romantic love. She's all about loving herself right now, and treating herself like a princess, instead of waiting for a guy to do it," a source told HollywoodLife.com.
Khloe might have separated from her husband Lamar but various sources say she loved Lamar truly even though she can't be him now. But the Kardashian girl has moved forward in her life from Lamar and is open to find a new person in her life again, a source revealed to the Web site thestir.cafemom.com reveals.
"Khloe is determined to find love again. She doesn't want to stay in a negative place and is working on forgiving herself and Lamar for everything that went wrong. ... She still truly loves Lamar, and doesn't regret getting married to him," the source revealed to the Web site.
"She is convinced that everything happens for a reason and that if she stays loving and open, she will meet the right person. She is just taking care of herself and spending quality time with family and the little ones," added the source further.
Here is hoping that Khloe gets all the love she deserves from the members of her family and loving friend on Valentine's Day.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- ‘Fast and Furious’ 7 New Car Revealed To Be a Humvee
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0