Khloe Kardashian Does't Want to Be Lonely on Valentine's Day Post Split from Lamar Odom, V Day Plans Revealed
By nidhi tewari | February 6, 2014 3:56 PM EST
Khole Kardashian is not letting her separation from Lamar Odom dampen her upcoming Valentine's Day plans. The reality television star and sister of twice married Kim Kardashian has not given up on love post her ugly separation from the NBA star and is in fact quite determined to come out of her break-up in a healthy way. So what are Khole Kardashian's plans for the day of love - Valentine's Day, without Lamar?
Reminiscent of old untroubled times. The couple sit side by side as they share a laugh.
Khole reportedly believes that Valentine's Day is a celebration for love in general and not just romantic love. Hence on the special day, she plans to spend the day surrounded with her loved ones. She wants to spend the Valentine's Day with her family and friends, various Web sites are reporting.
"For Valentine's Day she wants to be with her family and close friends. Valentine's for her is about love, not necessarily romantic love. She's all about loving herself right now, and treating herself like a princess, instead of waiting for a guy to do it," a source told HollywoodLife.com.
Khloe might have separated from her husband Lamar but various sources say she loved Lamar truly even though she can't be him now. But the Kardashian girl has moved forward in her life from Lamar and is open to find a new person in her life again, a source revealed to the Web site thestir.cafemom.com reveals.
"Khloe is determined to find love again. She doesn't want to stay in a negative place and is working on forgiving herself and Lamar for everything that went wrong. ... She still truly loves Lamar, and doesn't regret getting married to him," the source revealed to the Web site.
"She is convinced that everything happens for a reason and that if she stays loving and open, she will meet the right person. She is just taking care of herself and spending quality time with family and the little ones," added the source further.
Here is hoping that Khloe gets all the love she deserves from the members of her family and loving friend on Valentine's Day.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan