‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 Exhibition Coming to Town – Australia to Miss Out?
By Sachin Trivedi | February 6, 2014 3:32 PM EST
The producers of the popular TV show "Game of Thrones" will be putting up an exhibition in multiple countries. The exhibition will showcase more than a 100 artifacts from the previous three seasons. The exhibition will also let fans get a sneak peak of things to come in season 4.
REFILE - CORRECTING NAME OF AWARDS Actress Maisie Williams from the HBO series "Game of Thrones", arrives at the AFI Awards 2013 honoring excellence in film and television in Beverly Hills, California January 10, 2014. REUTERS/Fred Prouser
The artifacts on display will include costumes, weapons, jewellery and dragon related items. Cloaks, dresses, furs, armour, crossbows, daggers, spears, swords, crowns and headdresses will be on display.
The dragon related items include eggs and model creatures. Fans will also get to see the banners of various houses of Westeros. Fans will also get to see letters, maps and behind the scene elements like the storyboard.
The "Game of Thrones" team will also be displaying an "Iron Throne" as seen in the TV show for the fans. Fans will be allowed to take a picture of them sitting on the throne to experience the feeling of a king.
The exhibition has been scheduled in 8 cities across the globe. New York City, Mexico City, Austin Texas, Rio de Janerio Brazil, Oslo Norway, Toronto Canada, Belfast Northern Ireland and Vancouver Canada will be covered.
Australia may be missing out on the exhibition as the "Game of Thrones" team has not announced the exhibition in any of the Australian cities. The exhibition has also not been announced in any of the cities in New Zealand.
The exhibition began in New York City from Feb. 1, Mexico City will be the next city to see the exhibition between Feb 15 to 19, Austin Texas between March 7 to 11, Rio de Janerio between April 5 to 9, Oslo Norway between April 26 to 30 and Toronto Canada between May 14 to 18.
The dates of the exhibition in Belfast Northern Ireland and Vancouver Canada are yet to be announced. However with the schedule already planned in the other cities the fans in these two cities will able to see the exhibition when "Game of Thrones" Season 4 is well underway.
The "Game of Thrones" Season 4 returns to the screens in April 2014. The premier of the show will be on April 6. The show is one of the most highly anticipated in the year 2014 and the fans are eagerly waiting for the first episode.
More Articles to Read
'Dracula' Fans Going to Petition NBC for Season 2 [Read]
'The Game' on Bet Season 7 Premieres in March - Here is what The Fans are Saying [Read]
'Black Sails' TV Series Episode 1 and 2 Review and Spoilers [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone