‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 Exhibition Coming to Town – Australia to Miss Out?
By Sachin Trivedi | February 6, 2014 3:32 PM EST
The producers of the popular TV show "Game of Thrones" will be putting up an exhibition in multiple countries. The exhibition will showcase more than a 100 artifacts from the previous three seasons. The exhibition will also let fans get a sneak peak of things to come in season 4.
REFILE - CORRECTING NAME OF AWARDS Actress Maisie Williams from the HBO series "Game of Thrones", arrives at the AFI Awards 2013 honoring excellence in film and television in Beverly Hills, California January 10, 2014. REUTERS/Fred Prouser
The artifacts on display will include costumes, weapons, jewellery and dragon related items. Cloaks, dresses, furs, armour, crossbows, daggers, spears, swords, crowns and headdresses will be on display.
The dragon related items include eggs and model creatures. Fans will also get to see the banners of various houses of Westeros. Fans will also get to see letters, maps and behind the scene elements like the storyboard.
The "Game of Thrones" team will also be displaying an "Iron Throne" as seen in the TV show for the fans. Fans will be allowed to take a picture of them sitting on the throne to experience the feeling of a king.
The exhibition has been scheduled in 8 cities across the globe. New York City, Mexico City, Austin Texas, Rio de Janerio Brazil, Oslo Norway, Toronto Canada, Belfast Northern Ireland and Vancouver Canada will be covered.
Australia may be missing out on the exhibition as the "Game of Thrones" team has not announced the exhibition in any of the Australian cities. The exhibition has also not been announced in any of the cities in New Zealand.
The exhibition began in New York City from Feb. 1, Mexico City will be the next city to see the exhibition between Feb 15 to 19, Austin Texas between March 7 to 11, Rio de Janerio between April 5 to 9, Oslo Norway between April 26 to 30 and Toronto Canada between May 14 to 18.
The dates of the exhibition in Belfast Northern Ireland and Vancouver Canada are yet to be announced. However with the schedule already planned in the other cities the fans in these two cities will able to see the exhibition when "Game of Thrones" Season 4 is well underway.
The "Game of Thrones" Season 4 returns to the screens in April 2014. The premier of the show will be on April 6. The show is one of the most highly anticipated in the year 2014 and the fans are eagerly waiting for the first episode.
More Articles to Read
'Dracula' Fans Going to Petition NBC for Season 2 [Read]
'The Game' on Bet Season 7 Premieres in March - Here is what The Fans are Saying [Read]
'Black Sails' TV Series Episode 1 and 2 Review and Spoilers [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]