Auto Expo 2014: Maruti Suzuki Celerio Official Brochure Leaks Hours Before Launch
By greeshma m | February 6, 2014 3:30 PM EST
Maruti Suzuki's next small car in the domestic market is certainly one of the most desired cars in India. Celerio has already made numerous appearances on the web, through leaked images and reports. Now the latest is the leaked brochure of the Celerio, which is slated for a release at the ongoing Auto Expo.
A worker cleans a Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire car as he is being reflected on a car at the company's stock yard at Sanand in Gujarat October 30, 2012.
According to the latest leaked brochure obtained by AutoPortal, Marurti's Celerio will hit the auto market in four trims- LXi, VXi, ZXi and ZXi option. While the LXi and VXi variants will get 5 speed manual transmission or automated manual transmission, the ZXi and ZXi models will be offered with a five speed manual box only.
The LXi variant of Celerio will come with power steering, AC, heater and body colored bumpers, while the middle variant LXi will pack four power windows, painted front grille with chrome lining, manually adjustable ORVMs and full wheel covers, in addition to the features offered in the base Lxi model.
The top variant, ZXi houses a number of additional premium features like audio system with CD, USB, AUX and Bluetooth capability, electrically adjustable mirrors, audio controls on steering wheel, tilt steering, rear window wiper and washer and ABS. The ZXi optional also hosts a slew of features like foglamps, height adjustable driver seat and anti lock braking system.
Under the hood, it packs a 998cc, 3-cylinder, K10B engine, which can churn out a power of 67 bhp at 6,000 rpm and a torque of 9.1 kgm at 3,500 rpm. The company claims that Celerio will give a fuel efficiency of 23.1 km per litre.
Maruti has already started accepting bookings for its new Celerio in India. The buzz around the auto world is that Celerio will be competitively in the market, which is heating up by the day. If rumours are to be believed, Maruti Celerio would become the cheapest automatic offering in the country.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tesco Facing Crisis After Chairman Quits Citing Accounting Scandal In The Retail Giant
- Australian Federal Court Fines Reebok $350,000 & Orders Refunds For Shoe Endorsed By Miranda Kerr That Claims Unproven Health Benefits
- Sydney Software Firm Bigcommerce Teams Up With Alibaba To Beat Amazon
- Perth Call Centre Staff Bad In English And Not Philippine And Indian Counterparts, Telstra Boss Says
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related