Auto Expo 2014: Maruti Suzuki Celerio Official Brochure Leaks Hours Before Launch
By greeshma m | February 6, 2014 3:30 PM EST
Maruti Suzuki's next small car in the domestic market is certainly one of the most desired cars in India. Celerio has already made numerous appearances on the web, through leaked images and reports. Now the latest is the leaked brochure of the Celerio, which is slated for a release at the ongoing Auto Expo.
A worker cleans a Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire car as he is being reflected on a car at the company's stock yard at Sanand in Gujarat October 30, 2012.
According to the latest leaked brochure obtained by AutoPortal, Marurti's Celerio will hit the auto market in four trims- LXi, VXi, ZXi and ZXi option. While the LXi and VXi variants will get 5 speed manual transmission or automated manual transmission, the ZXi and ZXi models will be offered with a five speed manual box only.
The LXi variant of Celerio will come with power steering, AC, heater and body colored bumpers, while the middle variant LXi will pack four power windows, painted front grille with chrome lining, manually adjustable ORVMs and full wheel covers, in addition to the features offered in the base Lxi model.
The top variant, ZXi houses a number of additional premium features like audio system with CD, USB, AUX and Bluetooth capability, electrically adjustable mirrors, audio controls on steering wheel, tilt steering, rear window wiper and washer and ABS. The ZXi optional also hosts a slew of features like foglamps, height adjustable driver seat and anti lock braking system.
Under the hood, it packs a 998cc, 3-cylinder, K10B engine, which can churn out a power of 67 bhp at 6,000 rpm and a torque of 9.1 kgm at 3,500 rpm. The company claims that Celerio will give a fuel efficiency of 23.1 km per litre.
Maruti has already started accepting bookings for its new Celerio in India. The buzz around the auto world is that Celerio will be competitively in the market, which is heating up by the day. If rumours are to be believed, Maruti Celerio would become the cheapest automatic offering in the country.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch
- Vodafone Buys Ericsson Equipment to Replace 5-Year-Old Network Technologies
- Small Businesses Claim Positive Financial Situation but Negative on Outlook
- Perfume Maker Elizabeth Arden Blames Poor Q4 Financial Results on Justin Bieber Scent
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6