Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Change Wedding Date: Kim Not 'Pumped' about Huge Wedding?
By nidhi tewari | February 6, 2014 3:26 PM EST
Baby North West will have to wait a little less to see her mommy and daddy get wed as Kim Kardashian and her rapper fiancé Kanye West have reportedly moved up their wedding date, various news agencies are reporting. The earlier date was somewhere fixed in July but according to new reports, the couple are now planning to tie the knot a bit earlier in May.
Kim Kardashian's $8m Engagement Ring: Prenup Could Be Costlier/Reuters
According to U.S. Magazine, baby North will also have a "larger role" to play in the wedding. The 8-month old baby will reportedly be on her mommy's side during the wedding ceremony. There is a lot of planning involved in the wedding. In January, Kim and Kanye were spotted hunting for various locations in Paris for their upcoming wedding and Chateau d'Usse is being considered as a hot choice after the Palace Of Versailles was ruled out, Life & Style Weekly reported.
Kanye is using his mind to plan the wedding at a whopping cost of $30 million as it involves flying their A-list guests to Paris too. Kanye is also planning on what Kim will wear for her third marriage.
"She'll have one dress change," Daily Mail is reporting. And the reason why the wedding date is shifted earlier is that the socialite is planning to have a second baby this year and she did not want to look pregnant on her wedding, the Web site says. Hence, the couple decided to move a date a bit earlier so the two can have the rest of the year for baby planning.
This will be Kim Kardashian's third marriage and she reportedly wanted a low key ceremony but Kanye likes everything to be grand hence he is insisting on to make this wedding the most talked about event, news agencies are reporting "Kim isn't totally pumped about a huge wedding. But she's going along with it," Daily Mail said, quoting a source.
Just like all previous weddings of Kim Kardashian, this one too will be televised and have even more guests invited than were on any of her previous weddings. No official confirmation about the venue and date has been set. Let's just wait and watch as the story unfolds.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]