Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Change Wedding Date: Kim Not 'Pumped' about Huge Wedding?
By nidhi tewari | February 6, 2014 3:26 PM EST
Baby North West will have to wait a little less to see her mommy and daddy get wed as Kim Kardashian and her rapper fiancé Kanye West have reportedly moved up their wedding date, various news agencies are reporting. The earlier date was somewhere fixed in July but according to new reports, the couple are now planning to tie the knot a bit earlier in May.
Kim Kardashian's $8m Engagement Ring: Prenup Could Be Costlier/Reuters
According to U.S. Magazine, baby North will also have a "larger role" to play in the wedding. The 8-month old baby will reportedly be on her mommy's side during the wedding ceremony. There is a lot of planning involved in the wedding. In January, Kim and Kanye were spotted hunting for various locations in Paris for their upcoming wedding and Chateau d'Usse is being considered as a hot choice after the Palace Of Versailles was ruled out, Life & Style Weekly reported.
Kanye is using his mind to plan the wedding at a whopping cost of $30 million as it involves flying their A-list guests to Paris too. Kanye is also planning on what Kim will wear for her third marriage.
"She'll have one dress change," Daily Mail is reporting. And the reason why the wedding date is shifted earlier is that the socialite is planning to have a second baby this year and she did not want to look pregnant on her wedding, the Web site says. Hence, the couple decided to move a date a bit earlier so the two can have the rest of the year for baby planning.
This will be Kim Kardashian's third marriage and she reportedly wanted a low key ceremony but Kanye likes everything to be grand hence he is insisting on to make this wedding the most talked about event, news agencies are reporting "Kim isn't totally pumped about a huge wedding. But she's going along with it," Daily Mail said, quoting a source.
Just like all previous weddings of Kim Kardashian, this one too will be televised and have even more guests invited than were on any of her previous weddings. No official confirmation about the venue and date has been set. Let's just wait and watch as the story unfolds.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown