Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Change Wedding Date: Kim Not 'Pumped' about Huge Wedding?
By nidhi tewari | February 6, 2014 3:26 PM EST
Baby North West will have to wait a little less to see her mommy and daddy get wed as Kim Kardashian and her rapper fiancé Kanye West have reportedly moved up their wedding date, various news agencies are reporting. The earlier date was somewhere fixed in July but according to new reports, the couple are now planning to tie the knot a bit earlier in May.
Kim Kardashian's $8m Engagement Ring: Prenup Could Be Costlier/Reuters
According to U.S. Magazine, baby North will also have a "larger role" to play in the wedding. The 8-month old baby will reportedly be on her mommy's side during the wedding ceremony. There is a lot of planning involved in the wedding. In January, Kim and Kanye were spotted hunting for various locations in Paris for their upcoming wedding and Chateau d'Usse is being considered as a hot choice after the Palace Of Versailles was ruled out, Life & Style Weekly reported.
Kanye is using his mind to plan the wedding at a whopping cost of $30 million as it involves flying their A-list guests to Paris too. Kanye is also planning on what Kim will wear for her third marriage.
"She'll have one dress change," Daily Mail is reporting. And the reason why the wedding date is shifted earlier is that the socialite is planning to have a second baby this year and she did not want to look pregnant on her wedding, the Web site says. Hence, the couple decided to move a date a bit earlier so the two can have the rest of the year for baby planning.
This will be Kim Kardashian's third marriage and she reportedly wanted a low key ceremony but Kanye likes everything to be grand hence he is insisting on to make this wedding the most talked about event, news agencies are reporting "Kim isn't totally pumped about a huge wedding. But she's going along with it," Daily Mail said, quoting a source.
Just like all previous weddings of Kim Kardashian, this one too will be televised and have even more guests invited than were on any of her previous weddings. No official confirmation about the venue and date has been set. Let's just wait and watch as the story unfolds.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Update: 4 Feature Upgrades That Really Matter