Flappy Birds High Score Cheat or Hacking Tool for Desperate Android and iOS Gamers
By Ryan Inoyori | February 6, 2014 3:25 PM EST
Flappy Birds is now the new addictive game invading Android and iOS devices. High score is the main objective by surviving the bird against pipes but doing this can be very frustrating. In case tips are not enough and desperation knocks, here are the hacking tools for Android and iOS to achieve high score easily.
Tips Aren't Enough?
There are at least ten usable tips to play Flappy Birds to increase patients, familiarisation and putting balance on frustrations after every failure. But in act of desperation, some gamers just can't ignore the temptation of hacking tools to get high scores for bragging rights. Below are the hacking tools used for Android and iOS devices for getting high scores on Flappy Birds.
Warning: We are not responsible for any damages or errors which occur on your device or on the game itself. Moreover, hacking tools may remove all the excitement and render boredom after easy achievements of high scores. Do this at your own risk.
Android Hacking Tool
1. You need to gain root access over your Android device before any hacking tool can be used.
2. Install an app called Root Explorer from the Play Store.
3. Install ES File Explorer File Manager app from the Play Store as well.
4. If Flappy Birds is installed on your device, uninstall then reinstall it afterwards for a clean copy.
5. Enabled Root Explorer app you've downloaded earlier.
6. Launch the ES File Explorer File Manager then select Tools.
7. Go to the root file directory "/device".
8. Select the "data" folder then select the "data" folder inside the first one.
9. Look for the folder for Flappy Birds app. You need search it my typing "flappy" then open it.
10. Open the "shared_prefs" and "FlappyBird.xml".
11. Now select the ES Note Editor when prompted then click on edit located at the upper left part.
12. Change the score value of whatever number you wish to be the high score for your Flappy Bird!
iOS Hacking Tool
Hacking tool for iOS devices to get high scores DOES NOT require any jailbreaking methods.
1. Double check if Flappy Birds app isn't open or running in the background.
3. You need to download one of the following modified "atlas.txt" files:
a. For passing through pipes: http://cl.ly/TdsF/download/atlas.txt
b. Change pipes into little lines: http://cl.ly/TdJy/download/atlas.txt
4. Launch the iExplorer on your devices. You can buy it or simply continue with demo.
5. Now connect your iOS device to your computer then change the icon view to thumbnail mode.
6. Go back to your iExplorer then look for your apps for "flap.app" then open it.
7. Drag the new "atlast.txt" file which you've downloaded earlier into the iExplorer screen with all the other thumbnails.
8. Replace the file once prompted and then play the game!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Windows 9 Release Date on October 2014, Not April 2015; Three Reasons to Upgrade from Windows XP and 7
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto X Reported With Poor Battery Life; Six Ways to Resolve the Issue
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire New Pokemons Spotted and More Gym Leaders Introduced
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 vs 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Destiny Beta Now into Maintenance; Xbox One Version Prepped for 1080p in Final Run
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales