Harry Styles on Gay Rumors: ‘If I wasn’t straight I’d definitely be gay’
By Riza Ornos | February 6, 2014 3:24 PM EST
British pop sensation One Direction's Harry Styles recently spent nearly £20,000 on sexually provocative art series of Hayden Kays. The expensive artwork features love and sex-related messages, including the one that reads: "If I wasn't straight I'd definitely be gay."
British singer Harry Styles of band One Direction poses after winning the British Style Award at the British Fashion Awards in London at the British Fashion Awards in London December 2, 2013. REUTERS/Neil Hall
According to a source of E! News, Styles bought 20 prints from Kays and which he purchased last week. ""They are original works and they are all unique. They are not prints. They are all done on the same typewriter. Each piece is hand-typed and produced," revealed the source.
"Each of the artworks cost 1,000 pounds or about $1,400 to $1,500," added the source. "The artworks show a level of sentiment and love and affection. They are social commentary and involve mind games. They have a theme of love and sex."
The art pieces were not Style's first purchase of Kay's Works. "Harry has purchased other artworks in the past. I think three or four," said the source. It seems that the two artists are both controversial since Kay is quite notorious in UK as "questions and prods the establishment."
This recent news also stirred gay rumors about the British singer despite the star is dating "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" reality star Kendall Jenner. The two are rumored to be getting serious and just recently, Kendall asked Harry to attend the wedding of her sister Kim and Kanye's wedding in France.
Harry dating Kendal did not stop the rumors of his sexual preference and he is often times linked to DJ Nick Grimshaw, who is openly gay. The singer claimed that they are only friends and despite the rumors that he is sleeping over in his flat.
"Harry may have splashed the cash on his gaff, but if no one's sleeping over he hates staying there," says a source in an interview with Daily Star. "It's depressing for him having the whole place to himself."
"So when he has free time in London, he now heads over to Nick's place," adds the source.
Styles other artworks reads:
"It's such a beautiful day outside. I might just go to the park and stare at my iPhone."
"I Love the way you love the way I love you."
"I will love you until the cold runs hot."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Vivo Rumoured To Be Building World’s Thinnest Smartphone With 3.8 MM Thickness