Harry Styles on Gay Rumors: ‘If I wasn’t straight I’d definitely be gay’
By Riza Ornos | February 6, 2014 3:24 PM EST
British pop sensation One Direction's Harry Styles recently spent nearly £20,000 on sexually provocative art series of Hayden Kays. The expensive artwork features love and sex-related messages, including the one that reads: "If I wasn't straight I'd definitely be gay."
British singer Harry Styles of band One Direction poses after winning the British Style Award at the British Fashion Awards in London at the British Fashion Awards in London December 2, 2013. REUTERS/Neil Hall
According to a source of E! News, Styles bought 20 prints from Kays and which he purchased last week. ""They are original works and they are all unique. They are not prints. They are all done on the same typewriter. Each piece is hand-typed and produced," revealed the source.
"Each of the artworks cost 1,000 pounds or about $1,400 to $1,500," added the source. "The artworks show a level of sentiment and love and affection. They are social commentary and involve mind games. They have a theme of love and sex."
The art pieces were not Style's first purchase of Kay's Works. "Harry has purchased other artworks in the past. I think three or four," said the source. It seems that the two artists are both controversial since Kay is quite notorious in UK as "questions and prods the establishment."
This recent news also stirred gay rumors about the British singer despite the star is dating "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" reality star Kendall Jenner. The two are rumored to be getting serious and just recently, Kendall asked Harry to attend the wedding of her sister Kim and Kanye's wedding in France.
Harry dating Kendal did not stop the rumors of his sexual preference and he is often times linked to DJ Nick Grimshaw, who is openly gay. The singer claimed that they are only friends and despite the rumors that he is sleeping over in his flat.
"Harry may have splashed the cash on his gaff, but if no one's sleeping over he hates staying there," says a source in an interview with Daily Star. "It's depressing for him having the whole place to himself."
"So when he has free time in London, he now heads over to Nick's place," adds the source.
Styles other artworks reads:
"It's such a beautiful day outside. I might just go to the park and stare at my iPhone."
"I Love the way you love the way I love you."
"I will love you until the cold runs hot."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28