Harry Styles on Gay Rumors: ‘If I wasn’t straight I’d definitely be gay’
By Riza Ornos | February 6, 2014 3:24 PM EST
British pop sensation One Direction's Harry Styles recently spent nearly £20,000 on sexually provocative art series of Hayden Kays. The expensive artwork features love and sex-related messages, including the one that reads: "If I wasn't straight I'd definitely be gay."
British singer Harry Styles of band One Direction poses after winning the British Style Award at the British Fashion Awards in London at the British Fashion Awards in London December 2, 2013. REUTERS/Neil Hall
According to a source of E! News, Styles bought 20 prints from Kays and which he purchased last week. ""They are original works and they are all unique. They are not prints. They are all done on the same typewriter. Each piece is hand-typed and produced," revealed the source.
"Each of the artworks cost 1,000 pounds or about $1,400 to $1,500," added the source. "The artworks show a level of sentiment and love and affection. They are social commentary and involve mind games. They have a theme of love and sex."
The art pieces were not Style's first purchase of Kay's Works. "Harry has purchased other artworks in the past. I think three or four," said the source. It seems that the two artists are both controversial since Kay is quite notorious in UK as "questions and prods the establishment."
This recent news also stirred gay rumors about the British singer despite the star is dating "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" reality star Kendall Jenner. The two are rumored to be getting serious and just recently, Kendall asked Harry to attend the wedding of her sister Kim and Kanye's wedding in France.
Harry dating Kendal did not stop the rumors of his sexual preference and he is often times linked to DJ Nick Grimshaw, who is openly gay. The singer claimed that they are only friends and despite the rumors that he is sleeping over in his flat.
"Harry may have splashed the cash on his gaff, but if no one's sleeping over he hates staying there," says a source in an interview with Daily Star. "It's depressing for him having the whole place to himself."
"So when he has free time in London, he now heads over to Nick's place," adds the source.
Styles other artworks reads:
"It's such a beautiful day outside. I might just go to the park and stare at my iPhone."
"I Love the way you love the way I love you."
"I will love you until the cold runs hot."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Plot Update: Ludacris Reveals Paul Walker's Old Photo, Vin Diesel Shares A Photo Of Himself In Car
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia