'Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes' Sees Better Graphics on PS4 and Runs Only 2 Hours, Plus New Details on 'The Phantom Pain'
By Gel Galang | February 6, 2014 3:16 PM EST
It's another case of comparing resolutions, and again, PS4 seems to be taking the upper crust as its bests the Xbox One. This time, it comes straight from game creator Hideo Kojima who states that players may see that the PS4 version of "Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes" will look better than its Xbox One counterpart.
However, there were no specific details as to possible resolution disparities or exactly why it does look better. But going with previous resolution-gate issues, it is not impossible that the native resolution of "MGSV: Ground Zeroes" may be higher on the PS4 compared to the Xbox One, reports Videogamer from Game Informer.
If this is the case, "MGSV: Ground Zeroes" will already add another title to the growing list of games that the Xbox One has performed more poorly on when compared to its biggest rival.
*Apple is looking to bump up health and wellness among its consumers with the iOS 8 and iWatch: Read the full story here.
It might be time for the Xbox One to rethink its strategy about distributing the kind of power and performance within the console. Previously, what had been thought to be a small matter with regard to the PS4's higher power and performance rate is now becoming a potential downside to Microsoft's Xbox One.
Two Hours is All Players Can Expect from 'Ground Zeroes'
The release date for "Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes" is coming ever closer, yet the prologue for the actual game, "Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain," seems to be a really quick game that players will just easily play through.
In a report from Kotaku, it was found that one peg time for the entire gameplay was 2 hours. This came from Game Informer, who had the chance to play through the game and managed to finish in less than 2 hours.
It seems that the 2 hours included the core story mission. "Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes" has been hyped and talked about a number of fans, and given its production value, a lot of people were expecting a really good game. While length doesn't really predict the quality of the game, perhaps 2 hours may have been too short for comfort.
*Excited for the "Minecraft" TU 14? So are other fans: Check out their expectations on what's to come with the new update.
More Details for 'The Phantom Pain' Surface
The exclusive that Game Informer has landed with "MGSV: Ground Zeroes" has allowed for circulation of new information about the game as well as the upcoming "The Phantom Pain."
Galaxy Next Door has gathered a few interesting information for "MGSV: The Phantom Pain." It seems that the Big Boss will get into a coma, which will come together towards the end of the story of "The Phantom Pain."
Also, the kind of battle that will be encountered in the war is not something light, considering that there may be lost limbs in the process.
*Celebrate Valentine's Day with a "Borderlands 2" twist: Check out the brewing love story brought exclusively by Mad Moxxi in the next DLC.
For those who want to see more worlds, "The Phantom Pain" will feature a number of different areas that have been based in different places in the world. But in these territories, players don't always need to be on their guard, as there won't be enemies everywhere.
Players can also explore and interact more in Bases, and there will be different activities that they can do, both in their base and in other people's bases when they go for multiplayer. Lastly, it's best for gamers to play "MGSV: Ground Zeroes" if they're thinking of getting into "The Phantom Pain," as the progress that they've made in the prequel will give them an advantage for the next game.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Motorola Droid Turbo v. Sony Xperia Z3: Camera Details, Battery Life And Durability
- ‘GTA V': 1.18 Update, Zombie DLC Release Date To Welcome Halloween
- Motorola Droid Turbo vs. Samsung Galaxy S5: Apps And Services, Camera Features, Battery Life And Durability
- Google Nexus 6 Sold-Out Inventory: Android 5.0, Motorola-Nexus Branding, Network Carriers, Competitive Price
- 'Dragon Age Keep' Guide: How To Use And Set Up Background Story For 'Dragon Age Inquisition'
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family