Indiana Pacers’ Paul George Tried To Pay $1M To Stripper For Abortion
By James Patrick Quizon | February 6, 2014 1:54 PM EST
Another athlete bites the dust. Paul George is following Dwyane Wade’s footsteps - not collecting NBA rings and championships - but getting other women impregnated out of wedlock and perhaps out of a relationship.
NBA: Indiana Pacers vs. Atlanta Hawks
Unlike Wade, George attacks the situation quite differently as the latter has attempted to pay off the woman $1 million to abort the baby.
According to multiple media outlets, including balleralert.com, the Indiana Pacers star forward offered to pay a certain Daniela, who is a stripper-slash-model from Miami, Florida, after learning that he got her pregnant in 2013.
Nine months later, it was apparent that Daniela has chosen life over cash after she posted a photo on Instagram with the text, “It’s a Girl!”
While there is no confirmation or denial from both parties at the moment, Daniela’s visibility in the basketball circles has confirmed that there is a bit of history between her and budding Indiana superstar.
“Daniela isn’t new to the world of ballers. She was rumored to have messed around with Lil Wayne in the past and can be found frequenting Heat games. Here’s where it gets messy. Daniela and George go back at least to over the summer of 2013 where they were spotted at a mansion party together,” the article stated.
The news wasn’t a fresh one in the number one professional league in the world.
Late in 2013, Wade admitted to then girlfriend, now fiancée Gabrielle Union he impregnated another woman when they were “on break.”
On weirder NBA-abortion news, it was exposed in 2013 that Los Angeles Clippers Shooter J.J. Redick actually had a bizarre contact with then girlfriend Vanessa Lopez. In that agreement, Redick had to pay Lopez $25,000 if the NBA player “broke off the relationship after an abortion.”
George is currently dating Clippers Head Coach Doc Rivers’ daughter.
The two-time NBA All-Star recently signed an extension worth nearly $80 million with the Pacers. If the stories were true, that’s a lot of strippers and potential abortions if you were George.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Finland Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group Stage: Puerto Rico vs. Argentina Live Streaming Info and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: France vs. Serbia Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Google Can Kill Samsung with Android KitKat and Android One: Here's How