Indiana Pacers’ Paul George Tried To Pay $1M To Stripper For Abortion
By James Patrick Quizon | February 6, 2014 1:54 PM EST
Another athlete bites the dust. Paul George is following Dwyane Wade’s footsteps - not collecting NBA rings and championships - but getting other women impregnated out of wedlock and perhaps out of a relationship.
NBA: Indiana Pacers vs. Atlanta Hawks
Unlike Wade, George attacks the situation quite differently as the latter has attempted to pay off the woman $1 million to abort the baby.
According to multiple media outlets, including balleralert.com, the Indiana Pacers star forward offered to pay a certain Daniela, who is a stripper-slash-model from Miami, Florida, after learning that he got her pregnant in 2013.
Nine months later, it was apparent that Daniela has chosen life over cash after she posted a photo on Instagram with the text, “It’s a Girl!”
While there is no confirmation or denial from both parties at the moment, Daniela’s visibility in the basketball circles has confirmed that there is a bit of history between her and budding Indiana superstar.
“Daniela isn’t new to the world of ballers. She was rumored to have messed around with Lil Wayne in the past and can be found frequenting Heat games. Here’s where it gets messy. Daniela and George go back at least to over the summer of 2013 where they were spotted at a mansion party together,” the article stated.
The news wasn’t a fresh one in the number one professional league in the world.
Late in 2013, Wade admitted to then girlfriend, now fiancée Gabrielle Union he impregnated another woman when they were “on break.”
On weirder NBA-abortion news, it was exposed in 2013 that Los Angeles Clippers Shooter J.J. Redick actually had a bizarre contact with then girlfriend Vanessa Lopez. In that agreement, Redick had to pay Lopez $25,000 if the NBA player “broke off the relationship after an abortion.”
George is currently dating Clippers Head Coach Doc Rivers’ daughter.
The two-time NBA All-Star recently signed an extension worth nearly $80 million with the Pacers. If the stories were true, that’s a lot of strippers and potential abortions if you were George.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28