'J-Stars Victory Vs' Gets More Characters; 'Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z' Character Unlocks; 'JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure' Game Goes West
By Gel Galang | February 6, 2014 12:53 PM EST
The villains keep on piling for the much-anticipated and much-awaited PS3 game "J-Stars Victory Vs." Even though a Western release date has not yet been hinted by the developer, it seems that the growing roster of fighters and supporters is making this game even bigger than what it first started out to be.
"J-Stars Victory Vs" is supposed to be a game to celebrate the 45th year of Weekly Shonen Jump, the Japanese manga that caters to a number of well-known boys' action mangas, some of which have been turned into Japanese animation.
What first started out as four additional villains joining the team of heroes and supporters like Kurosaki Ichigo, Kenshin Himura, Naruto Umazaki and Sakata Gintoki, more villains have been revealed.
According to Saiyan Island, scans from the magazine have showcased Sosuke Aizen of "Bleach," the younger Toguro brother from "Yu Yu Hakusho" and Hisoka of "Hunter x Hunter" are also coming in.
Siliconera adds that other villains coming in are Kenshiro and Raoh, both of which are from "Fist of the North Star."
"J-Stars Victory Vs" is expected to debut on the PS3 and PS Vita on March 19.
'JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle' Released in the West
For those who have been following the manga/anime "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure," there's also a game called "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle," which is developed by CyberConnect2.
The fighting game is now headed for the west as a complete physical release with all the updates that the Japanese version is enjoying, reports Joystiq. The game may also feature an arcade mode where players can face-off with different enemies randomly chosen for them.
*The PS4 version of "Assassin's Creed 4" is expected to get a massive update at 2.3 GB: Read about the details of the update here.
Apparently, this game will only have a limited number of releases for its physical version, sold at $50. Otherwise, access to PS3 game will be via the PlayStation Network.
There's even the suspected release date of March, though this has not yet been specified or confirmed by Bandai Namco.
'Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z' Guide to Unlock Characters
"Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z" seems to be a very expansive game, with more than 70 characters ripe for unlocking, but at the same time, it's a challenging game that will make the reward of a full unlocked set of characters even more of a victory.
According to SegmentNext, the characters that players can unlock fall under four different types: the Melee-Type, the Ki-Blast Type, the Support Type and the Interfere Type. It also presents a long guide that shows off how to unlock these characters.
For instance, Adult Gohan can be unlocked when players complete mission 32 with an S rank, Vegeta can be unlocked as a super saiyan by completing mission 39 with an S rank and evil Majin Buu can be unlocked after completing mission 54 with at least an S rank.
Check out the link above for the more comprehensive list of unlocks.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Minecraft Xbox One Edition’ Updates From Devs Plus More On Minecraft On The Xbox Platform
- Xbox’s September Games with Gold Features Halo Reach As Halo 5: Guardians And Master Chief Collection Get Details
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ Delayed To November As ‘Rogue’ Gets More Story Details
- ‘GTA 5’ Online Updates Radio For PS4, Xbox One As Rockstar Brings Allies For New Sale
- ‘GTA V’ Zombies DLC Cheat Code Proves Character Change For Players---Report
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Google Can Kill Samsung with Android KitKat and Android One: Here's How