'J-Stars Victory Vs' Gets More Characters; 'Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z' Character Unlocks; 'JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure' Game Goes West
By Gel Galang | February 6, 2014 12:53 PM EST
The villains keep on piling for the much-anticipated and much-awaited PS3 game "J-Stars Victory Vs." Even though a Western release date has not yet been hinted by the developer, it seems that the growing roster of fighters and supporters is making this game even bigger than what it first started out to be.
"J-Stars Victory Vs" is supposed to be a game to celebrate the 45th year of Weekly Shonen Jump, the Japanese manga that caters to a number of well-known boys' action mangas, some of which have been turned into Japanese animation.
What first started out as four additional villains joining the team of heroes and supporters like Kurosaki Ichigo, Kenshin Himura, Naruto Umazaki and Sakata Gintoki, more villains have been revealed.
According to Saiyan Island, scans from the magazine have showcased Sosuke Aizen of "Bleach," the younger Toguro brother from "Yu Yu Hakusho" and Hisoka of "Hunter x Hunter" are also coming in.
Siliconera adds that other villains coming in are Kenshiro and Raoh, both of which are from "Fist of the North Star."
"J-Stars Victory Vs" is expected to debut on the PS3 and PS Vita on March 19.
'JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle' Released in the West
For those who have been following the manga/anime "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure," there's also a game called "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle," which is developed by CyberConnect2.
The fighting game is now headed for the west as a complete physical release with all the updates that the Japanese version is enjoying, reports Joystiq. The game may also feature an arcade mode where players can face-off with different enemies randomly chosen for them.
*The PS4 version of "Assassin's Creed 4" is expected to get a massive update at 2.3 GB: Read about the details of the update here.
Apparently, this game will only have a limited number of releases for its physical version, sold at $50. Otherwise, access to PS3 game will be via the PlayStation Network.
There's even the suspected release date of March, though this has not yet been specified or confirmed by Bandai Namco.
'Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z' Guide to Unlock Characters
"Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z" seems to be a very expansive game, with more than 70 characters ripe for unlocking, but at the same time, it's a challenging game that will make the reward of a full unlocked set of characters even more of a victory.
According to SegmentNext, the characters that players can unlock fall under four different types: the Melee-Type, the Ki-Blast Type, the Support Type and the Interfere Type. It also presents a long guide that shows off how to unlock these characters.
For instance, Adult Gohan can be unlocked when players complete mission 32 with an S rank, Vegeta can be unlocked as a super saiyan by completing mission 39 with an S rank and evil Majin Buu can be unlocked after completing mission 54 with at least an S rank.
Check out the link above for the more comprehensive list of unlocks.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto X Reported With Poor Battery Life; Six Ways to Resolve the Issue
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire News: Meet Professor Birch Plus X and Y Updates
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Logitech Unveils Protection+ Case Accessory for Android Smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z Android 4.4.2 KitKat Battery Issue, How to Resolve and Future Firmware Upgrade
- Dragon Age 3 Inquisition: Flemeth, Tallis, the Warden and Champion of Kirkwall Possible Appearances
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June