'J-Stars Victory Vs' Gets More Characters; 'Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z' Character Unlocks; 'JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure' Game Goes West
By Gel Galang | February 6, 2014 12:53 PM EST
The villains keep on piling for the much-anticipated and much-awaited PS3 game "J-Stars Victory Vs." Even though a Western release date has not yet been hinted by the developer, it seems that the growing roster of fighters and supporters is making this game even bigger than what it first started out to be.
"J-Stars Victory Vs" is supposed to be a game to celebrate the 45th year of Weekly Shonen Jump, the Japanese manga that caters to a number of well-known boys' action mangas, some of which have been turned into Japanese animation.
What first started out as four additional villains joining the team of heroes and supporters like Kurosaki Ichigo, Kenshin Himura, Naruto Umazaki and Sakata Gintoki, more villains have been revealed.
According to Saiyan Island, scans from the magazine have showcased Sosuke Aizen of "Bleach," the younger Toguro brother from "Yu Yu Hakusho" and Hisoka of "Hunter x Hunter" are also coming in.
Siliconera adds that other villains coming in are Kenshiro and Raoh, both of which are from "Fist of the North Star."
"J-Stars Victory Vs" is expected to debut on the PS3 and PS Vita on March 19.
'JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle' Released in the West
For those who have been following the manga/anime "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure," there's also a game called "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle," which is developed by CyberConnect2.
The fighting game is now headed for the west as a complete physical release with all the updates that the Japanese version is enjoying, reports Joystiq. The game may also feature an arcade mode where players can face-off with different enemies randomly chosen for them.
*The PS4 version of "Assassin's Creed 4" is expected to get a massive update at 2.3 GB: Read about the details of the update here.
Apparently, this game will only have a limited number of releases for its physical version, sold at $50. Otherwise, access to PS3 game will be via the PlayStation Network.
There's even the suspected release date of March, though this has not yet been specified or confirmed by Bandai Namco.
'Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z' Guide to Unlock Characters
"Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z" seems to be a very expansive game, with more than 70 characters ripe for unlocking, but at the same time, it's a challenging game that will make the reward of a full unlocked set of characters even more of a victory.
According to SegmentNext, the characters that players can unlock fall under four different types: the Melee-Type, the Ki-Blast Type, the Support Type and the Interfere Type. It also presents a long guide that shows off how to unlock these characters.
For instance, Adult Gohan can be unlocked when players complete mission 32 with an S rank, Vegeta can be unlocked as a super saiyan by completing mission 39 with an S rank and evil Majin Buu can be unlocked after completing mission 54 with at least an S rank.
Check out the link above for the more comprehensive list of unlocks.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- LG G4: Speculations About The Next Big Thing For 2015
- PS4 vs. Xbox One Black Friday Sale 2014, Cyber Monday Deals: Walmart’s PS4 Bundles And Discounted Games With Gold
- ‘GTA V:' 1.19 Patch, Heists DLC Release With ‘Next Major Update’ Possible—Report
- ‘GTA 5 Online’ Gets Errors Despite Patches; Devs Update Fans On Online Heists
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Update Version 1.1, Eon Ticket And Delta Episode Info Appear
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]