Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce News: Khloe To Join a Dating Website
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 6, 2014 10:49 AM EST
Khloe Kardashian is reportedly going to join and advertise a major dating Web site.
Back in December, Khloe filed for divorce from Lamar Odom. Do you think that joining a dating site after a divorce is a good idea? Well, there are many consequences or maybe benefits of joining a dating site following a divorce. It may be another way for Khloe to meet like-minded people.
According to the Classicalite.com, there was a new report from OK! Magazine stating that the 29-year-old reality TV star is soon to become a part of a major dating site and her mom, Kris Jenner is, apparently, the culprit.
"Instead of trying to console Khloe through this difficult time, Kris is scheming for a way to turn the divorce into a cash cow," a source revealed.
"As soon as Khloe filed for divorce from Lamar Odom on Dec. 13, Kris started contacting dating Web sites like Match.com and eHarmony.com, trying to get an exclusive deal for Khloe to use one of the services to find a new husband," the source added.
However, Gossipcop.com refuted the story and said that there is not an ounce of truth to it.
For women, celebrities or not, joining a dating Web site can be great ordeal. For Khloe, she seems to be handling her divorce from Lamar really well. Joining a dating Web site may be the last thing that she would want to do.
Now that the Valentine's Day is just around the corner, she would rather spend it with her family and friends rather than spend hours on an online dating site
Khloe is out to prove that spending the Hearts Day after her divorce from Lamar doesn't have to be an unexciting or a lonely experience. She is certainly making sure that her separation from Lamar doesn't get the best of her.
The HollywoodLife.com reported that Khloe would spend the V-Day with her family and some close friends.
"For Valentine's Day, she wants to be with her family and close friends," a source told HollywoodLife.com.
"Valentine's for her is about love, not necessary romantic love," the source added. Khloe is just thinking of herself right now. "She's all about loving herself right now, and treating herself like a princess, instead of waiting for a guy to do it," the source said.
There are some women who harbor secrets regrets in the marriage, but Khloe isn't one of them. Even though her marriage with Lamar didn't work out and ended in a divorce, she didn't feel any regret marrying the former NBA player.
"Khloe still loves Lamar," a source further told the popular entertainment Web site. She gave her heart to Lamar so it is natural to feel that she still loves her soon-to-be ex-husband.
"She doesn't regret getting married to him," the source added. Khloe knows that nothing happen by chance or luck. She is optimistic that she'll soon find love if she stays loving and open.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ESPN Anchor Skip Bayless Says Floyd Mayweather Jr Will Not Fight Manny Pacquiao Because Undefeated Fighter Is ‘Afraid To Lose’
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Chris Algieri Exposed, Criticised For Lack Of Desire To Win Against Manny Pacquiao
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao 'Ready' To Fight Floyd Mayweather In 2015 Following Algieri Win
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James