Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Getting Married in Private Island at the Bahamas?
By charmaine corne clutton | February 6, 2014 9:47 AM EST
It seems that the church bells for Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are ringing rather loudly. The May-December couple is said to tie the knots in the near future-as reports say the two are going to celebrate the special occasion in the private island of the 50-year old "Pirates of the Carribean" actor.
The two are already engaged, although "The Rum Diary" actress is more elusive when it came to exposing her engagement ring to the press. Late this week, Heard was seen having a good shopping time with Depp's 13 year old daughter from former love Vanessa Paradis.
The couple met while taping the "Rum Diary," The couple hit it off instantly and only formalized their relationship when Depp broke off his relationship from his longtime partner, Paradis, also the mother of his two children. The two split temporarily in December 2012, after Heard realized that she wanted to be single. Prior to their relationship, Heard was with photographer Tasya van Ree confirming reports about her bisexuality. The 50-year old actor won Amber back by sending her roses and hand made poems for the duration of the breakup.
Now, the couple is strong as ever. A close insider revealed to MailOnline that "once they flew for a romantic break, they were back on as a couple. Johnny's the type to fall hard and he's vowed not to let a girl like Amber, who's beautiful and intelligent through his fingers."
Depp apparently is so head over heels over Amber that he recently named a beach in honour of his lady love. The Little Hall's Pond, located in a private beach in teh Bahamas features an idyllic "Amber Cove."
The couple are allegedly planning to celebrate an intimate wedding in the private island, to be followed by a barbecue party, according to sources.
Meanwhile, fans were quick to the unconfirmed wedding plans. Many fans took their disappointment to Twitter. Fans are sympathising with Vanessa Paradis, Depp's longtime partner for 14 years, also the mother of his two children. Vanessa and Depp have been engaged for the longest time but never made it through to the altar.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report