Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Getting Married in Private Island at the Bahamas?
By charmaine corne clutton | February 6, 2014 9:47 AM EST
It seems that the church bells for Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are ringing rather loudly. The May-December couple is said to tie the knots in the near future-as reports say the two are going to celebrate the special occasion in the private island of the 50-year old "Pirates of the Carribean" actor.
The two are already engaged, although "The Rum Diary" actress is more elusive when it came to exposing her engagement ring to the press. Late this week, Heard was seen having a good shopping time with Depp's 13 year old daughter from former love Vanessa Paradis.
The couple met while taping the "Rum Diary," The couple hit it off instantly and only formalized their relationship when Depp broke off his relationship from his longtime partner, Paradis, also the mother of his two children. The two split temporarily in December 2012, after Heard realized that she wanted to be single. Prior to their relationship, Heard was with photographer Tasya van Ree confirming reports about her bisexuality. The 50-year old actor won Amber back by sending her roses and hand made poems for the duration of the breakup.
Now, the couple is strong as ever. A close insider revealed to MailOnline that "once they flew for a romantic break, they were back on as a couple. Johnny's the type to fall hard and he's vowed not to let a girl like Amber, who's beautiful and intelligent through his fingers."
Depp apparently is so head over heels over Amber that he recently named a beach in honour of his lady love. The Little Hall's Pond, located in a private beach in teh Bahamas features an idyllic "Amber Cove."
The couple are allegedly planning to celebrate an intimate wedding in the private island, to be followed by a barbecue party, according to sources.
Meanwhile, fans were quick to the unconfirmed wedding plans. Many fans took their disappointment to Twitter. Fans are sympathising with Vanessa Paradis, Depp's longtime partner for 14 years, also the mother of his two children. Vanessa and Depp have been engaged for the longest time but never made it through to the altar.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2