Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Getting Married in Private Island at the Bahamas?
By charmaine corne clutton | February 6, 2014 9:47 AM EST
It seems that the church bells for Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are ringing rather loudly. The May-December couple is said to tie the knots in the near future-as reports say the two are going to celebrate the special occasion in the private island of the 50-year old "Pirates of the Carribean" actor.
The two are already engaged, although "The Rum Diary" actress is more elusive when it came to exposing her engagement ring to the press. Late this week, Heard was seen having a good shopping time with Depp's 13 year old daughter from former love Vanessa Paradis.
The couple met while taping the "Rum Diary," The couple hit it off instantly and only formalized their relationship when Depp broke off his relationship from his longtime partner, Paradis, also the mother of his two children. The two split temporarily in December 2012, after Heard realized that she wanted to be single. Prior to their relationship, Heard was with photographer Tasya van Ree confirming reports about her bisexuality. The 50-year old actor won Amber back by sending her roses and hand made poems for the duration of the breakup.
Now, the couple is strong as ever. A close insider revealed to MailOnline that "once they flew for a romantic break, they were back on as a couple. Johnny's the type to fall hard and he's vowed not to let a girl like Amber, who's beautiful and intelligent through his fingers."
Depp apparently is so head over heels over Amber that he recently named a beach in honour of his lady love. The Little Hall's Pond, located in a private beach in teh Bahamas features an idyllic "Amber Cove."
The couple are allegedly planning to celebrate an intimate wedding in the private island, to be followed by a barbecue party, according to sources.
Meanwhile, fans were quick to the unconfirmed wedding plans. Many fans took their disappointment to Twitter. Fans are sympathising with Vanessa Paradis, Depp's longtime partner for 14 years, also the mother of his two children. Vanessa and Depp have been engaged for the longest time but never made it through to the altar.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’