Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Getting Married in Private Island at the Bahamas?
By charmaine corne clutton | February 6, 2014 9:47 AM EST
It seems that the church bells for Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are ringing rather loudly. The May-December couple is said to tie the knots in the near future-as reports say the two are going to celebrate the special occasion in the private island of the 50-year old "Pirates of the Carribean" actor.
The two are already engaged, although "The Rum Diary" actress is more elusive when it came to exposing her engagement ring to the press. Late this week, Heard was seen having a good shopping time with Depp's 13 year old daughter from former love Vanessa Paradis.
The couple met while taping the "Rum Diary," The couple hit it off instantly and only formalized their relationship when Depp broke off his relationship from his longtime partner, Paradis, also the mother of his two children. The two split temporarily in December 2012, after Heard realized that she wanted to be single. Prior to their relationship, Heard was with photographer Tasya van Ree confirming reports about her bisexuality. The 50-year old actor won Amber back by sending her roses and hand made poems for the duration of the breakup.
Now, the couple is strong as ever. A close insider revealed to MailOnline that "once they flew for a romantic break, they were back on as a couple. Johnny's the type to fall hard and he's vowed not to let a girl like Amber, who's beautiful and intelligent through his fingers."
Depp apparently is so head over heels over Amber that he recently named a beach in honour of his lady love. The Little Hall's Pond, located in a private beach in teh Bahamas features an idyllic "Amber Cove."
The couple are allegedly planning to celebrate an intimate wedding in the private island, to be followed by a barbecue party, according to sources.
Meanwhile, fans were quick to the unconfirmed wedding plans. Many fans took their disappointment to Twitter. Fans are sympathising with Vanessa Paradis, Depp's longtime partner for 14 years, also the mother of his two children. Vanessa and Depp have been engaged for the longest time but never made it through to the altar.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU