Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Getting Married in Private Island at the Bahamas?
By charmaine corne clutton | February 6, 2014 9:47 AM EST
It seems that the church bells for Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are ringing rather loudly. The May-December couple is said to tie the knots in the near future-as reports say the two are going to celebrate the special occasion in the private island of the 50-year old "Pirates of the Carribean" actor.
The two are already engaged, although "The Rum Diary" actress is more elusive when it came to exposing her engagement ring to the press. Late this week, Heard was seen having a good shopping time with Depp's 13 year old daughter from former love Vanessa Paradis.
The couple met while taping the "Rum Diary," The couple hit it off instantly and only formalized their relationship when Depp broke off his relationship from his longtime partner, Paradis, also the mother of his two children. The two split temporarily in December 2012, after Heard realized that she wanted to be single. Prior to their relationship, Heard was with photographer Tasya van Ree confirming reports about her bisexuality. The 50-year old actor won Amber back by sending her roses and hand made poems for the duration of the breakup.
Now, the couple is strong as ever. A close insider revealed to MailOnline that "once they flew for a romantic break, they were back on as a couple. Johnny's the type to fall hard and he's vowed not to let a girl like Amber, who's beautiful and intelligent through his fingers."
Depp apparently is so head over heels over Amber that he recently named a beach in honour of his lady love. The Little Hall's Pond, located in a private beach in teh Bahamas features an idyllic "Amber Cove."
The couple are allegedly planning to celebrate an intimate wedding in the private island, to be followed by a barbecue party, according to sources.
Meanwhile, fans were quick to the unconfirmed wedding plans. Many fans took their disappointment to Twitter. Fans are sympathising with Vanessa Paradis, Depp's longtime partner for 14 years, also the mother of his two children. Vanessa and Depp have been engaged for the longest time but never made it through to the altar.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29
- BlackBerry Passport Video Leak, Release Date, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate [Watch YouTube Clip] --Reports
- Iphone 6 Release Date Fast -Approaching, Reuse and Recycle Program Now in Australia