NBA Trade Rumors: Jared Dudley, Pau Gasol, Russell Westbrook, Tyson Chandler and More Likely to be Transferred
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 6, 2014 4:16 AM EST
With the NBA trade deadline coming to a close on 20 February, transfer rumors of some big names like Pau Gasol, Russell Westbrook and Tyson Chandler have been doing the rounds. The latest we heard is that Jared Dudley would leave Los Angeles Clippers.
Portland Trail Blazers' Brandon Roy (L) drives around Phoenix Suns' Jared Dudley during the first half of Game 5 of their NBA Western Conference playoff series in Phoenix April 26, 2010.
Sparking off rumors that Los Angeles Clippers swingman would leave to other team, Marc Stein of ESPN tweeted, "Dudley only just arrived from PHX via J.J. Redick sign-and-trade in summer but hearing now he could be on move before Feb. 20 trade buzzer."
Los Angeles Clippers signed Dudley from the Phoenix Suns during the offseason with the hope of assisting Chris Paul but his performance was inconsistent throughout the season. He lost his place to Matt Barnes after Redick returned to the team. The last nail came when Hedo Turkoglu was signed, signaling that his days with the Clippers were counted.
Meanwhile, ESPN, citing sources, claims Phoenix Suns are a potential suitor for Los Angeles Lakers center Gasol. The Suns can also opt for swapping Emeka Okafor for Gasol, who almost moved to the Cleveland Cavaliers a few weeks ago when the Lakers tried to swap him with Andrew Bynum.
It is also reported that the New York Knicks might sign Oklahoma City Thunder All-Star point guard Russell Westbrook, in exchange for their center Tyson Chandler, said a report by The Latino Post. It added that the Knicks are barely competitive in the playoff battle in the conference, despite the acquisition of Andrea Bargnani, Metta World Peace, Beno Udrih and Tim Hardaway Jr. in the offseason.
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Novak Djokovic Receives Peugeot 107 Pedal Car For His Newborn
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS