Murdered: Soul Suspect Confirmed to Roll Out for PlayStation 4 [VIDEO]
By Aditya Bhat | February 6, 2014 2:12 AM EST
Murdered: Soul Suspect, an upcoming action-adventure video game developed by Airtight Games and published by Square Enix, has been confirmed to be released on PlayStation 4.
The game was previously confirmed for Xbox One. It has been reported that the game will run at 1080p and will have more particle count. The game will also have an immersive ghost world, and there will be improved visual effects, said the company in a press statement.
Murdered: Soul Suspect will roll out for PlayStation 4 too.
The concept of the game is based on Die Hard but there is a twist, as it follows the life of detective Ronan O'Connor, who is murdered while performing his duty. However, he is now a ghost who tries to track his killer using ghostly powers and uses them to solve his murder. He also wants to escape the world of Dusk, where his spirit has been trapped.
The game has been compared to 2010's Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective. However, the gameplay, look and feel of Soul Suspect are different compared to Phantom Detective.
Murdered: Soul Suspect is expected to be released in June 2014 for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
(YouTube Courtesy: Murdered: Soul Suspect)
Meanwhile, a new game - Ace Combat: Infinity - is set to be launched exclusively for PlayStation 3. The game's developers Namco Bandai have released an open beta for the game, and it is already available on PlayStation Network, reported GamingBolt.
The game is a free-to-play flying sim combat title, which is set in the future with imaginative settings. The beta offers both co-op and campaign missions, allowing players access to premium items free of charge.
(YouTube Courtesy: PlayStation3)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Motorola Droid Turbo v. Sony Xperia Z3: Camera Details, Battery Life And Durability
- 'Dragon Age Keep' Guide: How To Use And Set Up Background Story For 'Dragon Age Inquisition'
- Motorola Droid Turbo vs. Samsung Galaxy S5: Apps And Services, Camera Features, Battery Life And Durability
- Google Nexus 6 Sold-Out Inventory: Android 5.0, Motorola-Nexus Branding, Network Carriers, Competitive Price
- ‘Destiny': Apocalypse-Themed Sparrows, Pumpkin Head Weapons As Contents For Halloween
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles