Twitter Mob Attacks Arnab Goswami with #GetWellSoonArnab Jokes: Renowned Host Reportedly Affected by ‘Feku Virus’; Top Ten Quips
By Gopi Chandra Kharel | February 6, 2014 12:41 AM EST
After several celebrities and public personalities became prey to the ever increasing attacks through the infamous Twitter jokes and memes of late, it is now the turn of renowned television news anchor Arnab Goswami to be grilled.
Photo Punkaj Gupta via Twitter
Photo Punkaj Gupta via Twitter
Several tweets have surfaced, attacking Goswami for what he is the most famous for - to-the-point, don't-beat-around-the-bush attitude!
Goswami's style of anchoring has brought about a twist in Indian journalism. Heated debates helmed by him are often accompanied with furious ruckus and commotion. We have seen plenty of such scenes in his talk shows, where he does not seem to allow his panelists to speak. This, along with his alleged ambition to gain more TRP, has been focal points of most jokes.
Let's take a look at the top 10 jokes on Goswami:
— Abinash Mishra (@Abinash_2K) February 5, 2014
U think barging into sm1 house is ok for a journalist?? #GetWellSoonArnab — AAPtivist (@AAP_tivists) February 5, 2014
ABCD for Arnab's panelist "A : Arnab... B : But Arnab.. C : Can i speak Arnab? D: Do i get a chance to speak Arnab? " #GetWellSoonArnab
— Sourabh (@SourabhBhor) February 5, 2014
Arnab Goswami suffered from NamoNia . #GetWellSoonArnab" Dr. suggested- Wear AAP's cap, you will get relief. — Manoj Suniya (@manojsuniya) February 5, 2014
Arnab whom do you fool by asking "The Nation wants to Know" the viewers or ur self ? #GetWellSoonArnab
— #jvenkatesh (@jvsk3) February 5, 2014
People are tired of your fish market journalism. #GetWellSoonArnab pic.twitter.com/cRhQ77nU1t — Analytical Aam Aadmi (@bharat_builder) February 5, 2014
#GetWellSoonArnab the Nation wants to know when ?
— Mahendra IND (@msrbpl) February 5, 2014
"@mannu209: #GetWellSoonArnab talking too much negative on one month AAP gov.If you have guts then speak on bringing media under RTI." — Zandu (@Happyzandu) February 5, 2014
— Kiran Shetty (@aumkirans) February 5, 2014
#GetWellSoonArnab You are the biggest Anarchist of Journalism — Manoj Nair (@manojnair82) February 5, 2014
Savdhaan!!!! Arnab TRPs ke liye #GetWellSoonArnab ko bhi BREAKING NEWS bana sakta hai! Ek-ek twitter profile ko expose karega aaj raat!
— Kapil (@kapsology) February 5, 2014
one minut ........ just one minut .... first of all #GetWellSoonArnab pic.twitter.com/Ehr0ckOwJ4 — Pankaj Gupta IITD (@Pankaj_IITD) February 5, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ISIS Will Target the U.S. Power Grid, Former CIA Says; Could Tap Other Fellow Extremist Groups to Do the Job
- Russia Massacres Ukrainian Volunteer Battalions—Surviving Members Alleged
- Teachers’ Strike in BC, Canada Stalls 1st Day of School; Labour Dispute Could Last Even After Labour Day
- Julie Bishop: ISIS Is 'Australia's Responsibility'
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones