Spotted: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Hold Hands on a Romantic Date in Australia [PHOTOS]
February 5, 2014 8:34 PM EST
Spotted: Brad Pitt and Angelina Joile Hold Hands on a Romantic Date in Australia [PHOTOS]
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are one wonderful and loving couple who believe every bit in showing off their public display of affection. The two globetrotting love birds have hectic schedules due to their individual acting/directing careers and hardly get to spend time with each other. But when they do, it's always special. Brad Pitt took a break from his extremely busy schedule on Tuesday and took his lover Angie on a special date in Australia's Shipwreck Bar & Grill in Airlie Beach. The two looked very much in love and held hands all the time.
Angie chose to wear her trademark black colour for a special date only with her fiancé Brad Pitt. Though the two parents love their six kids very much and are often spotted with them, the most influential couple in Hollywood also likes to spend some adult time together. Angie looked super slim as she wore her skinny jeans, sleeveless strappy sleek midnight blue top, which showed off her tattoos. She chose to accessorize her look by wearing minimalistic jewelry and just very little makeup. Her glossy long hair looked superb and she completed her look with golden high heel sandals, according to the pictures published by various media agencies.
Brad was very much a gentleman and according to onlookers he opened the door for his lady love as she stepped out smilingly from her car. You can see the pictures of their date here. Thirty-eight-year old Angelina was all smiles and interacted with the crowd present there. The crowd cheered for the hottest couple and also took pictures with them and shook their hands.
Pitt, 50, looked his best in combat boots, his hair was cut from sides and was slicked back. He wore a white shirt and beige pants. He held the hand of Angelina all the time. The couple has not been able to spend some alone time lately because of their busy schedules and very much deserved the break they enjoyed. Pitt is currently busy shooting for "World War II" film in London while Jolie is busy with her directorial movie shoot of "Unbroken" in Australia since December.
Meanwhile have a look at some of Brad and Angelina Jolie's pictures in the slideshow.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks
- New Zealand Assured China-Australia Deal Will Not Affect Demand
- New Zealand Medicine Products Sector To Get Own Regulator::Drops Plan For A Joint Regulator With Australia
- Canada's Ontario Students Score High Rank In Global Survey Of Computer Skills