Spotted: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Hold Hands on a Romantic Date in Australia [PHOTOS]
February 5, 2014 8:34 PM EST
Spotted: Brad Pitt and Angelina Joile Hold Hands on a Romantic Date in Australia [PHOTOS]
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are one wonderful and loving couple who believe every bit in showing off their public display of affection. The two globetrotting love birds have hectic schedules due to their individual acting/directing careers and hardly get to spend time with each other. But when they do, it's always special. Brad Pitt took a break from his extremely busy schedule on Tuesday and took his lover Angie on a special date in Australia's Shipwreck Bar & Grill in Airlie Beach. The two looked very much in love and held hands all the time.
Angie chose to wear her trademark black colour for a special date only with her fiancé Brad Pitt. Though the two parents love their six kids very much and are often spotted with them, the most influential couple in Hollywood also likes to spend some adult time together. Angie looked super slim as she wore her skinny jeans, sleeveless strappy sleek midnight blue top, which showed off her tattoos. She chose to accessorize her look by wearing minimalistic jewelry and just very little makeup. Her glossy long hair looked superb and she completed her look with golden high heel sandals, according to the pictures published by various media agencies.
Brad was very much a gentleman and according to onlookers he opened the door for his lady love as she stepped out smilingly from her car. You can see the pictures of their date here. Thirty-eight-year old Angelina was all smiles and interacted with the crowd present there. The crowd cheered for the hottest couple and also took pictures with them and shook their hands.
Pitt, 50, looked his best in combat boots, his hair was cut from sides and was slicked back. He wore a white shirt and beige pants. He held the hand of Angelina all the time. The couple has not been able to spend some alone time lately because of their busy schedules and very much deserved the break they enjoyed. Pitt is currently busy shooting for "World War II" film in London while Jolie is busy with her directorial movie shoot of "Unbroken" in Australia since December.
Meanwhile have a look at some of Brad and Angelina Jolie's pictures in the slideshow.
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report