Spotted: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Hold Hands on a Romantic Date in Australia [PHOTOS]
February 5, 2014 8:34 PM EST
Spotted: Brad Pitt and Angelina Joile Hold Hands on a Romantic Date in Australia [PHOTOS]
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are one wonderful and loving couple who believe every bit in showing off their public display of affection. The two globetrotting love birds have hectic schedules due to their individual acting/directing careers and hardly get to spend time with each other. But when they do, it's always special. Brad Pitt took a break from his extremely busy schedule on Tuesday and took his lover Angie on a special date in Australia's Shipwreck Bar & Grill in Airlie Beach. The two looked very much in love and held hands all the time.
Angie chose to wear her trademark black colour for a special date only with her fiancé Brad Pitt. Though the two parents love their six kids very much and are often spotted with them, the most influential couple in Hollywood also likes to spend some adult time together. Angie looked super slim as she wore her skinny jeans, sleeveless strappy sleek midnight blue top, which showed off her tattoos. She chose to accessorize her look by wearing minimalistic jewelry and just very little makeup. Her glossy long hair looked superb and she completed her look with golden high heel sandals, according to the pictures published by various media agencies.
Brad was very much a gentleman and according to onlookers he opened the door for his lady love as she stepped out smilingly from her car. You can see the pictures of their date here. Thirty-eight-year old Angelina was all smiles and interacted with the crowd present there. The crowd cheered for the hottest couple and also took pictures with them and shook their hands.
Pitt, 50, looked his best in combat boots, his hair was cut from sides and was slicked back. He wore a white shirt and beige pants. He held the hand of Angelina all the time. The couple has not been able to spend some alone time lately because of their busy schedules and very much deserved the break they enjoyed. Pitt is currently busy shooting for "World War II" film in London while Jolie is busy with her directorial movie shoot of "Unbroken" in Australia since December.
Meanwhile have a look at some of Brad and Angelina Jolie's pictures in the slideshow.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia