Lamar Odom & Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Truly Loves Lamar
By Sonalee singh | February 5, 2014 7:55 PM EST
With Lamar Odom's alleged drug issues and divorce drama, 2013 has indeed been a rough year for the "Keeping It With The Kardashian" star Khloe Kardhashian. However, Khloe has decided to move on from her troubles and enliven the spirit of Valentine's Day.
According to Hollywoodlife.com, Khloe Kardashian is determined to fall in love again and apparently, the much talked about messy divorce from Lamar Odom has not dampened her spirits.
"Khloe is determined to find love again. She doesn't want to stay in a negative place and is working on forgiving herself and Lamar for everything that went wrong," a source close to Kardahashian clan told Hollywoodlife.com
In one of the "KUWTK" it was shown how Khloe blames herself for failing her marriage with Lamar Odom. However, if the sources are to be believed than Khloe has now decided to take a charge of her life without letting Lamar's troubles get to her. It is also been rumored that Khloe wants to find love again. Though speculations are ripe that Khloe is dating Matt Kemp, there has been no official confirmation in regards to this.
As far as Khloe's love life goes the source further told Hollywoodlife.com, "She still truly loves Lamar, and doesn't regret getting married to him. She is convinced that everything happens for a reason and that if she stays loving and open, she will meet the right person. She is just taking care of herself and spending quality time with family and the little ones.
Since her separation from Lamar Khloe has been frequenting the gym to get in shape. With Feb. 14 just round the corner Khloe may also find her true love but for now Khloe wants to spend her Valentine's Day with family and close friends.
Reportedly, Khloe's emotional support is her family and friends and she is in a space right now where she is keeping herself first. Quite recently, she even posted a message saying, "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else."
Khloe's fans hope that soon she finds a person who loves her for what she is. Let us know your thoughts.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Roger Federer Regains Deadly Service Game - Andy Roddick
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Lionel Messi's Gunners Link a Ploy to Receive Improved Deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown