Lamar Odom & Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Truly Loves Lamar
By Sonalee singh | February 5, 2014 7:55 PM EST
With Lamar Odom's alleged drug issues and divorce drama, 2013 has indeed been a rough year for the "Keeping It With The Kardashian" star Khloe Kardhashian. However, Khloe has decided to move on from her troubles and enliven the spirit of Valentine's Day.
According to Hollywoodlife.com, Khloe Kardashian is determined to fall in love again and apparently, the much talked about messy divorce from Lamar Odom has not dampened her spirits.
"Khloe is determined to find love again. She doesn't want to stay in a negative place and is working on forgiving herself and Lamar for everything that went wrong," a source close to Kardahashian clan told Hollywoodlife.com
In one of the "KUWTK" it was shown how Khloe blames herself for failing her marriage with Lamar Odom. However, if the sources are to be believed than Khloe has now decided to take a charge of her life without letting Lamar's troubles get to her. It is also been rumored that Khloe wants to find love again. Though speculations are ripe that Khloe is dating Matt Kemp, there has been no official confirmation in regards to this.
As far as Khloe's love life goes the source further told Hollywoodlife.com, "She still truly loves Lamar, and doesn't regret getting married to him. She is convinced that everything happens for a reason and that if she stays loving and open, she will meet the right person. She is just taking care of herself and spending quality time with family and the little ones.
Since her separation from Lamar Khloe has been frequenting the gym to get in shape. With Feb. 14 just round the corner Khloe may also find her true love but for now Khloe wants to spend her Valentine's Day with family and close friends.
Reportedly, Khloe's emotional support is her family and friends and she is in a space right now where she is keeping herself first. Quite recently, she even posted a message saying, "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else."
Khloe's fans hope that soon she finds a person who loves her for what she is. Let us know your thoughts.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Chelsea FC: Mourinho Hints Cesc Fabregas Could Succeed John Terry As Club Captain
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions