Lamar Odom & Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Truly Loves Lamar
By Sonalee singh | February 5, 2014 7:55 PM EST
With Lamar Odom's alleged drug issues and divorce drama, 2013 has indeed been a rough year for the "Keeping It With The Kardashian" star Khloe Kardhashian. However, Khloe has decided to move on from her troubles and enliven the spirit of Valentine's Day.
According to Hollywoodlife.com, Khloe Kardashian is determined to fall in love again and apparently, the much talked about messy divorce from Lamar Odom has not dampened her spirits.
"Khloe is determined to find love again. She doesn't want to stay in a negative place and is working on forgiving herself and Lamar for everything that went wrong," a source close to Kardahashian clan told Hollywoodlife.com
In one of the "KUWTK" it was shown how Khloe blames herself for failing her marriage with Lamar Odom. However, if the sources are to be believed than Khloe has now decided to take a charge of her life without letting Lamar's troubles get to her. It is also been rumored that Khloe wants to find love again. Though speculations are ripe that Khloe is dating Matt Kemp, there has been no official confirmation in regards to this.
As far as Khloe's love life goes the source further told Hollywoodlife.com, "She still truly loves Lamar, and doesn't regret getting married to him. She is convinced that everything happens for a reason and that if she stays loving and open, she will meet the right person. She is just taking care of herself and spending quality time with family and the little ones.
Since her separation from Lamar Khloe has been frequenting the gym to get in shape. With Feb. 14 just round the corner Khloe may also find her true love but for now Khloe wants to spend her Valentine's Day with family and close friends.
Reportedly, Khloe's emotional support is her family and friends and she is in a space right now where she is keeping herself first. Quite recently, she even posted a message saying, "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else."
Khloe's fans hope that soon she finds a person who loves her for what she is. Let us know your thoughts.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Proves He Can Read, Releases An Audio Of Him Reading
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Group A Preview, Prediction, Roster, Schedule: Spain and Brazil To Clinch Top 2 Spots, France, Serbia, And Iran To Battle For Remaining Slots
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Team Preview: Puerto Rico Roster, Key Players And Schedule
- Kevin Love Tells Minnesota Timberwolves Owner Glen Taylor To Mind His Own Team
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Google Nexus 6 Release May Be the New Google Nexus X Smartphone as New Details Emerge
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps