Lamar Odom & Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Truly Loves Lamar
By Sonalee singh | February 5, 2014 7:55 PM EST
With Lamar Odom's alleged drug issues and divorce drama, 2013 has indeed been a rough year for the "Keeping It With The Kardashian" star Khloe Kardhashian. However, Khloe has decided to move on from her troubles and enliven the spirit of Valentine's Day.
According to Hollywoodlife.com, Khloe Kardashian is determined to fall in love again and apparently, the much talked about messy divorce from Lamar Odom has not dampened her spirits.
"Khloe is determined to find love again. She doesn't want to stay in a negative place and is working on forgiving herself and Lamar for everything that went wrong," a source close to Kardahashian clan told Hollywoodlife.com
In one of the "KUWTK" it was shown how Khloe blames herself for failing her marriage with Lamar Odom. However, if the sources are to be believed than Khloe has now decided to take a charge of her life without letting Lamar's troubles get to her. It is also been rumored that Khloe wants to find love again. Though speculations are ripe that Khloe is dating Matt Kemp, there has been no official confirmation in regards to this.
As far as Khloe's love life goes the source further told Hollywoodlife.com, "She still truly loves Lamar, and doesn't regret getting married to him. She is convinced that everything happens for a reason and that if she stays loving and open, she will meet the right person. She is just taking care of herself and spending quality time with family and the little ones.
Since her separation from Lamar Khloe has been frequenting the gym to get in shape. With Feb. 14 just round the corner Khloe may also find her true love but for now Khloe wants to spend her Valentine's Day with family and close friends.
Reportedly, Khloe's emotional support is her family and friends and she is in a space right now where she is keeping herself first. Quite recently, she even posted a message saying, "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else."
Khloe's fans hope that soon she finds a person who loves her for what she is. Let us know your thoughts.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu