Lamar Odom & Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Truly Loves Lamar
By Sonalee singh | February 5, 2014 7:55 PM EST
With Lamar Odom's alleged drug issues and divorce drama, 2013 has indeed been a rough year for the "Keeping It With The Kardashian" star Khloe Kardhashian. However, Khloe has decided to move on from her troubles and enliven the spirit of Valentine's Day.
According to Hollywoodlife.com, Khloe Kardashian is determined to fall in love again and apparently, the much talked about messy divorce from Lamar Odom has not dampened her spirits.
"Khloe is determined to find love again. She doesn't want to stay in a negative place and is working on forgiving herself and Lamar for everything that went wrong," a source close to Kardahashian clan told Hollywoodlife.com
In one of the "KUWTK" it was shown how Khloe blames herself for failing her marriage with Lamar Odom. However, if the sources are to be believed than Khloe has now decided to take a charge of her life without letting Lamar's troubles get to her. It is also been rumored that Khloe wants to find love again. Though speculations are ripe that Khloe is dating Matt Kemp, there has been no official confirmation in regards to this.
As far as Khloe's love life goes the source further told Hollywoodlife.com, "She still truly loves Lamar, and doesn't regret getting married to him. She is convinced that everything happens for a reason and that if she stays loving and open, she will meet the right person. She is just taking care of herself and spending quality time with family and the little ones.
Since her separation from Lamar Khloe has been frequenting the gym to get in shape. With Feb. 14 just round the corner Khloe may also find her true love but for now Khloe wants to spend her Valentine's Day with family and close friends.
Reportedly, Khloe's emotional support is her family and friends and she is in a space right now where she is keeping herself first. Quite recently, she even posted a message saying, "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else."
Khloe's fans hope that soon she finds a person who loves her for what she is. Let us know your thoughts.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Lamar Odom’s Hope Of Reuniting With Khloe Kardashian Crushed, ‘KUWTK’ Star Reportedly Dating Wiz Khalifa
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants