Is Porsha Williams Pregnant with New Boyfriend Just After Her Divorce with Kordell Stewart?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 5, 2014 7:31 PM EST
Porsha Williams has not been divorced for a full three months yet but she already has social media talking about her rumoured pregnancy with a mystery man. Speculations have emerged that she is pregnant after she posted a recent photo that shower her unusually big stomach. The "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star is now facing pregnancy rumours after a questionable shot, where she seemed to be trying to hide a small baby bump. The photo was a selfie taken on Super Bowl Sunday (Feb. 2, 2014).
Porsha was trying to show off her Alexander Wang dress with the photo caption: "Clearly I'm bored. lol But loving this #AlexanderWang fit #imnotgoodatmirrorselfies #Instagramflexin #thoughtiwouldtryit #shestillkindacutetho #reach." The photo that intrigued the fans was the second of two posts, featuring the dress but she quickly removed the picture down from her page when it started to flood with comments asking about her "baby bump." It can still be seen at her old Instagram dummy account under the name "PorshaDStewart."
Kordell Stewart's ex-wife has previously admitted that she is now dating someone special but she did not reveal his name. Now fans are wondering if she is expecting her first baby with her new boyfriend after a photo on Instagram showed her in an Alexander Wang dress looking bigger than before. Fans immediately reacted on her photo and presumed she was pregnant.
"I think she is preggos..." one fan commented. "If she is, she looks good," another fan replied. However, some fans do not think she was pregnant. "She is full, that's all. Calm down, people," a fan said. Porsha has not replied and commented on the pregnancy rumours at this time.
A couple of weeks ago, Porsha was on the Bethenny show and admitted that she would never reconcile with Kordell but that she is happy he is moving on. Williams even told Betheny that Towanda, Kordell's new girlfriend, is a great gal and that she has seen her show. "Towanda is funny, I laugh at her," Porsha said. "If she can make Kordell happy for whatever he needs, that is great." She said she still has love for Kordell.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family