Is Porsha Williams Pregnant with New Boyfriend Just After Her Divorce with Kordell Stewart?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 5, 2014 7:31 PM EST
Porsha Williams has not been divorced for a full three months yet but she already has social media talking about her rumoured pregnancy with a mystery man. Speculations have emerged that she is pregnant after she posted a recent photo that shower her unusually big stomach. The "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star is now facing pregnancy rumours after a questionable shot, where she seemed to be trying to hide a small baby bump. The photo was a selfie taken on Super Bowl Sunday (Feb. 2, 2014).
Porsha was trying to show off her Alexander Wang dress with the photo caption: "Clearly I'm bored. lol But loving this #AlexanderWang fit #imnotgoodatmirrorselfies #Instagramflexin #thoughtiwouldtryit #shestillkindacutetho #reach." The photo that intrigued the fans was the second of two posts, featuring the dress but she quickly removed the picture down from her page when it started to flood with comments asking about her "baby bump." It can still be seen at her old Instagram dummy account under the name "PorshaDStewart."
Kordell Stewart's ex-wife has previously admitted that she is now dating someone special but she did not reveal his name. Now fans are wondering if she is expecting her first baby with her new boyfriend after a photo on Instagram showed her in an Alexander Wang dress looking bigger than before. Fans immediately reacted on her photo and presumed she was pregnant.
"I think she is preggos..." one fan commented. "If she is, she looks good," another fan replied. However, some fans do not think she was pregnant. "She is full, that's all. Calm down, people," a fan said. Porsha has not replied and commented on the pregnancy rumours at this time.
A couple of weeks ago, Porsha was on the Bethenny show and admitted that she would never reconcile with Kordell but that she is happy he is moving on. Williams even told Betheny that Towanda, Kordell's new girlfriend, is a great gal and that she has seen her show. "Towanda is funny, I laugh at her," Porsha said. "If she can make Kordell happy for whatever he needs, that is great." She said she still has love for Kordell.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- Nude Lady Gaga Turns Greek Goddess In A Sea Shell Bra And Pair Of Thongs: Shares Racy Photos From Her Bathroom
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Samsung SM-A500 (aka Wallet-Friendly Galaxy Alpha) Clears TENAA Revealing Images And Specs
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- 'ISIL Has To Be Defeated, Plain And Simple, End Of Story,' Sen. John Kerry
- Chinese Property Developer Flees To New Zealand After China Arrests Vice-Mayor For Corrupt Deals
- Amazon Announces 7 New Kindles: Upgraded Amazon 8.9-inch Kindle Fire HDX Available Now On Pre-order