Is Porsha Williams Pregnant with New Boyfriend Just After Her Divorce with Kordell Stewart?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 5, 2014 7:31 PM EST
Porsha Williams has not been divorced for a full three months yet but she already has social media talking about her rumoured pregnancy with a mystery man. Speculations have emerged that she is pregnant after she posted a recent photo that shower her unusually big stomach. The "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star is now facing pregnancy rumours after a questionable shot, where she seemed to be trying to hide a small baby bump. The photo was a selfie taken on Super Bowl Sunday (Feb. 2, 2014).
Porsha was trying to show off her Alexander Wang dress with the photo caption: "Clearly I'm bored. lol But loving this #AlexanderWang fit #imnotgoodatmirrorselfies #Instagramflexin #thoughtiwouldtryit #shestillkindacutetho #reach." The photo that intrigued the fans was the second of two posts, featuring the dress but she quickly removed the picture down from her page when it started to flood with comments asking about her "baby bump." It can still be seen at her old Instagram dummy account under the name "PorshaDStewart."
Kordell Stewart's ex-wife has previously admitted that she is now dating someone special but she did not reveal his name. Now fans are wondering if she is expecting her first baby with her new boyfriend after a photo on Instagram showed her in an Alexander Wang dress looking bigger than before. Fans immediately reacted on her photo and presumed she was pregnant.
"I think she is preggos..." one fan commented. "If she is, she looks good," another fan replied. However, some fans do not think she was pregnant. "She is full, that's all. Calm down, people," a fan said. Porsha has not replied and commented on the pregnancy rumours at this time.
A couple of weeks ago, Porsha was on the Bethenny show and admitted that she would never reconcile with Kordell but that she is happy he is moving on. Williams even told Betheny that Towanda, Kordell's new girlfriend, is a great gal and that she has seen her show. "Towanda is funny, I laugh at her," Porsha said. "If she can make Kordell happy for whatever he needs, that is great." She said she still has love for Kordell.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- 'Doctor Who' Casting News: 'GOT' Actress Rose Leslie Favoured To Play As 'Clara Oswald'
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region
- Motorola Moto X+1 On Release Date To Come With Snapdragon 800 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 4K Recording And 5.2-Inch Display