‘Scandal’ Season 3 Date of Return, Episode Title, What to Expect in New Episodes
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 5, 2014 7:16 PM EST
The mid-season finale of "Scandal" Season 3, "A Door Marked Exit," aired on December 12, 2013. ABC's political drama-series would have returned by now if it was not for the Winter Olympics and the truncated season. As reported previously, "Scandal" Season 3 consists of only 18 episodes because of Kerry Washington's, who plays Olivia, real-life pregnancy. The scheduled date of "Scandal" Season 3 second instalment is February 27, 2014.
The new episode 11 is titled "Ride, Sally, Ride." The title perhaps alludes to Sally's decision to jump back in the fray and run for President of USA. Leo might have succeeding in convincing Sally to continue with her original plan, to resign as Vice President and stand against President Fitz in the Presidential Elections. Jerry Perry had said to E! Online, "Cyrus and Leo are going to be butting heads."
The spanner in Leo and Sally's plan is likely to be David Rosen. He has a recording of the call that Sally made to Cyrus after she had killed her husband. Sally can be heard saying in the audio tape that she has committed a sin. Also before his uneasy patch-up with Cyrus, James had approached David, saying that there is something fishy about Daniel Douglas' death.
Cyrus and James relationship will continue to be on a bumpy ride, while James takes-over the new job as Press secretary of the White House. The relationship between Olivia and her father, Rowan, will take a new turn and one can expect to see some father-daughter bonding time.
Mom Pope will not be forgotten, as the gladiators will continue their search to find her, according to The Hollywood Reporter (THR). THR had also reported that Jake's character will turn darker, which might be due to being the new command of B-613. It looks like the dark trait comes with the command job. It will be interesting to see Olivia's reaction when she finds out about her dad's ouster and sees Jake as the new command.
There is no confirmation whether Olivia will be part of Fitz's re-election campaign. Washington had said to THR that it is more interesting to see how she comes to a decision and not what decision she makes. However, Fitz's re-election without Olivia by his side is something hard to believe.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- MH17: Shrapnel Hits Plane, Russia Calls for UN-led Investigation