‘Scandal’ Season 3 Date of Return, Episode Title, What to Expect in New Episodes
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 5, 2014 7:16 PM EST
The mid-season finale of "Scandal" Season 3, "A Door Marked Exit," aired on December 12, 2013. ABC's political drama-series would have returned by now if it was not for the Winter Olympics and the truncated season. As reported previously, "Scandal" Season 3 consists of only 18 episodes because of Kerry Washington's, who plays Olivia, real-life pregnancy. The scheduled date of "Scandal" Season 3 second instalment is February 27, 2014.
The new episode 11 is titled "Ride, Sally, Ride." The title perhaps alludes to Sally's decision to jump back in the fray and run for President of USA. Leo might have succeeding in convincing Sally to continue with her original plan, to resign as Vice President and stand against President Fitz in the Presidential Elections. Jerry Perry had said to E! Online, "Cyrus and Leo are going to be butting heads."
The spanner in Leo and Sally's plan is likely to be David Rosen. He has a recording of the call that Sally made to Cyrus after she had killed her husband. Sally can be heard saying in the audio tape that she has committed a sin. Also before his uneasy patch-up with Cyrus, James had approached David, saying that there is something fishy about Daniel Douglas' death.
Cyrus and James relationship will continue to be on a bumpy ride, while James takes-over the new job as Press secretary of the White House. The relationship between Olivia and her father, Rowan, will take a new turn and one can expect to see some father-daughter bonding time.
Mom Pope will not be forgotten, as the gladiators will continue their search to find her, according to The Hollywood Reporter (THR). THR had also reported that Jake's character will turn darker, which might be due to being the new command of B-613. It looks like the dark trait comes with the command job. It will be interesting to see Olivia's reaction when she finds out about her dad's ouster and sees Jake as the new command.
There is no confirmation whether Olivia will be part of Fitz's re-election campaign. Washington had said to THR that it is more interesting to see how she comes to a decision and not what decision she makes. However, Fitz's re-election without Olivia by his side is something hard to believe.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Clears That Fredrik Neij And Peter Sunde Are Not TPB Founders
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change