Miranda Kerr, H&M's Newest Face!
By Riza Ornos | February 5, 2014 6:47 PM EST
While ex-husband Orlando Bloom is making headlines for his new romance with Nora Arnezeder, Australian model Miranda Kerr is rolling with campaign deals. After signing up as Clear Scalp & Hair brand ambassador, Kerr is the new face of H&M's Spring and Summer 2014 campaign.
Model Miranda Kerr presents a creation during the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in New York November 7, 2012.
Fronting H&M's new campaign is the first modeling gig for Kerr for the fast fashion retailer. The international brand revealed the news on its Instagram account on Feb. 4, the post reads: "International supermodel @mirandakerr is our #HMSpringFashion model! Look out for exclusive photos in March!"
For extra proof, H&M also posted a video of Amanda on Instagram as she announced the exciting news. "Hi H&M followers, I'm Miranda Kerr and I'm the new face for H&M's spring campaign," she says. "Stay tuned for more."
H&M's Spring and Summer 2014 campaign won't be released until March but two of Kerr's photos shows the Sydney-born model wearing a pastel pink, off shoulder blouse with a billowing gypsy vibe. Kerr succeeded former Victoria's Secret Angel Gisele Bundchen as the new endorser of the brand.
The 30-year-old model was replaced by Daria Werbowry for Mango's latest campaign and her new gig with H&M perfectly coincides with the brand's arrival in Australia. H&M will join international massive retailers like Topshop and Zara for a new brand in Melbourne and Sydney.
The stylish supermodel recently signed up as the face of ShopStyle in December as the star of its national advertising campaign for their print and television advertising. Kerr's print as was photographed by controversial photographer Terry Richardson while her TV ad was directed by Peter Glanz in New York.
The mother of one was recently photographed attending ShopStyle's NYC launch event on Feb. 3 wearing a cropped white T-shirt with a nude, calf-length shirt as she rocks a flirty mid-riff trend. She was joined by ShopStyle's CEO and founder Brian Sugar and his wife Lisa.
"Miranda Kerr strikes the perfect balance of sexy and relatable," says CEO Brian Sugar in an interview posted in Daily Mail. "Her style is effortless, her taste is paramount, and she's among the top 1 percent of models in the world. We couldn't be happier about this partnership."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft