Miranda Kerr, H&M's Newest Face!
By Riza Ornos | February 5, 2014 6:47 PM EST
While ex-husband Orlando Bloom is making headlines for his new romance with Nora Arnezeder, Australian model Miranda Kerr is rolling with campaign deals. After signing up as Clear Scalp & Hair brand ambassador, Kerr is the new face of H&M's Spring and Summer 2014 campaign.
Model Miranda Kerr presents a creation during the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in New York November 7, 2012.
Fronting H&M's new campaign is the first modeling gig for Kerr for the fast fashion retailer. The international brand revealed the news on its Instagram account on Feb. 4, the post reads: "International supermodel @mirandakerr is our #HMSpringFashion model! Look out for exclusive photos in March!"
For extra proof, H&M also posted a video of Amanda on Instagram as she announced the exciting news. "Hi H&M followers, I'm Miranda Kerr and I'm the new face for H&M's spring campaign," she says. "Stay tuned for more."
H&M's Spring and Summer 2014 campaign won't be released until March but two of Kerr's photos shows the Sydney-born model wearing a pastel pink, off shoulder blouse with a billowing gypsy vibe. Kerr succeeded former Victoria's Secret Angel Gisele Bundchen as the new endorser of the brand.
The 30-year-old model was replaced by Daria Werbowry for Mango's latest campaign and her new gig with H&M perfectly coincides with the brand's arrival in Australia. H&M will join international massive retailers like Topshop and Zara for a new brand in Melbourne and Sydney.
The stylish supermodel recently signed up as the face of ShopStyle in December as the star of its national advertising campaign for their print and television advertising. Kerr's print as was photographed by controversial photographer Terry Richardson while her TV ad was directed by Peter Glanz in New York.
The mother of one was recently photographed attending ShopStyle's NYC launch event on Feb. 3 wearing a cropped white T-shirt with a nude, calf-length shirt as she rocks a flirty mid-riff trend. She was joined by ShopStyle's CEO and founder Brian Sugar and his wife Lisa.
"Miranda Kerr strikes the perfect balance of sexy and relatable," says CEO Brian Sugar in an interview posted in Daily Mail. "Her style is effortless, her taste is paramount, and she's among the top 1 percent of models in the world. We couldn't be happier about this partnership."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy