Miranda Kerr, H&M's Newest Face!
By Riza Ornos | February 5, 2014 6:47 PM EST
While ex-husband Orlando Bloom is making headlines for his new romance with Nora Arnezeder, Australian model Miranda Kerr is rolling with campaign deals. After signing up as Clear Scalp & Hair brand ambassador, Kerr is the new face of H&M's Spring and Summer 2014 campaign.
Model Miranda Kerr presents a creation during the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in New York November 7, 2012.
Fronting H&M's new campaign is the first modeling gig for Kerr for the fast fashion retailer. The international brand revealed the news on its Instagram account on Feb. 4, the post reads: "International supermodel @mirandakerr is our #HMSpringFashion model! Look out for exclusive photos in March!"
For extra proof, H&M also posted a video of Amanda on Instagram as she announced the exciting news. "Hi H&M followers, I'm Miranda Kerr and I'm the new face for H&M's spring campaign," she says. "Stay tuned for more."
H&M's Spring and Summer 2014 campaign won't be released until March but two of Kerr's photos shows the Sydney-born model wearing a pastel pink, off shoulder blouse with a billowing gypsy vibe. Kerr succeeded former Victoria's Secret Angel Gisele Bundchen as the new endorser of the brand.
The 30-year-old model was replaced by Daria Werbowry for Mango's latest campaign and her new gig with H&M perfectly coincides with the brand's arrival in Australia. H&M will join international massive retailers like Topshop and Zara for a new brand in Melbourne and Sydney.
The stylish supermodel recently signed up as the face of ShopStyle in December as the star of its national advertising campaign for their print and television advertising. Kerr's print as was photographed by controversial photographer Terry Richardson while her TV ad was directed by Peter Glanz in New York.
The mother of one was recently photographed attending ShopStyle's NYC launch event on Feb. 3 wearing a cropped white T-shirt with a nude, calf-length shirt as she rocks a flirty mid-riff trend. She was joined by ShopStyle's CEO and founder Brian Sugar and his wife Lisa.
"Miranda Kerr strikes the perfect balance of sexy and relatable," says CEO Brian Sugar in an interview posted in Daily Mail. "Her style is effortless, her taste is paramount, and she's among the top 1 percent of models in the world. We couldn't be happier about this partnership."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date
- Australia's Imam Council Rebuffs Abbott Decision To Send Troops; Wants 'Islamic' Dropped From ISIS
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown