Miranda Kerr, H&M's Newest Face!
By Riza Ornos | February 5, 2014 6:47 PM EST
While ex-husband Orlando Bloom is making headlines for his new romance with Nora Arnezeder, Australian model Miranda Kerr is rolling with campaign deals. After signing up as Clear Scalp & Hair brand ambassador, Kerr is the new face of H&M's Spring and Summer 2014 campaign.
Model Miranda Kerr presents a creation during the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in New York November 7, 2012.
Fronting H&M's new campaign is the first modeling gig for Kerr for the fast fashion retailer. The international brand revealed the news on its Instagram account on Feb. 4, the post reads: "International supermodel @mirandakerr is our #HMSpringFashion model! Look out for exclusive photos in March!"
For extra proof, H&M also posted a video of Amanda on Instagram as she announced the exciting news. "Hi H&M followers, I'm Miranda Kerr and I'm the new face for H&M's spring campaign," she says. "Stay tuned for more."
H&M's Spring and Summer 2014 campaign won't be released until March but two of Kerr's photos shows the Sydney-born model wearing a pastel pink, off shoulder blouse with a billowing gypsy vibe. Kerr succeeded former Victoria's Secret Angel Gisele Bundchen as the new endorser of the brand.
The 30-year-old model was replaced by Daria Werbowry for Mango's latest campaign and her new gig with H&M perfectly coincides with the brand's arrival in Australia. H&M will join international massive retailers like Topshop and Zara for a new brand in Melbourne and Sydney.
The stylish supermodel recently signed up as the face of ShopStyle in December as the star of its national advertising campaign for their print and television advertising. Kerr's print as was photographed by controversial photographer Terry Richardson while her TV ad was directed by Peter Glanz in New York.
The mother of one was recently photographed attending ShopStyle's NYC launch event on Feb. 3 wearing a cropped white T-shirt with a nude, calf-length shirt as she rocks a flirty mid-riff trend. She was joined by ShopStyle's CEO and founder Brian Sugar and his wife Lisa.
"Miranda Kerr strikes the perfect balance of sexy and relatable," says CEO Brian Sugar in an interview posted in Daily Mail. "Her style is effortless, her taste is paramount, and she's among the top 1 percent of models in the world. We couldn't be happier about this partnership."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers for Sept. 1-5, 2014: Sabrina Seeks Revenge
- 5 Seconds of Summer Calum Hood's D--K Vine Video Goes Viral
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Jessica Lange Says New Season ‘Most Extraordinary’
- Anna Paquin Says She Took Home ‘Cute, English Dude’ Stephen Moyer From The Set Of “True Blood”
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Actor Charlie Hunnam Gushes Over Co-star Maggie Siff, Says He Is Most Proud of Jax, Tara's Relationship [VIDEO}
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 New Paranoid Android 4.5 Beta 2 Update Guide
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Finally, OnePlus One Can Be Purchased Without An Invite; Pre-Order Starts From October