Vidya Balan is Not Pregnant, Confirms Manager
By Ankita Mehta | February 5, 2014 5:58 PM EST
Vidya Balan's recent visits to hospital have left many people speculating that she is expecting her first baby. But her manager denying the news said that the "Kahaani" actress is not pregnant.
Vidya Balan and Siddharth Roy Kapoor Wedding Celebration Kicks off With Sangeet Ceremony [Facebook/ Worldwide Boxoffice]
Vidya was recently spotted visiting a multi-speciality hospital in Andheri, following which rumours started doing the rounds that the actress is pregnant.
"Vidya goes quite often to this renowned hospital in Andheri, but the staff has been asked to be tight-lipped about the reason behind her visit. At times, she has been accompanied by some family members as," Mid-Day quoted a source as saying.
The tabloid also reported that the reason for her visits is not known and Vidya has managed to keep the news under wraps. Even the hospital staffs are not commenting on the issue.
However, her manager denied the news saying that the actress is in fact trying to lose weight for her film.
"Vidya is not expecting. In fact, she's working hard to lose a few kilos owing to her role in one of her upcoming movies. How can she be doing that if she'd been preggers," Vidya's manager told Daily Bhaskar.
Vidya had earlier said that she will start her family after two years as she is currently busy with her film commitments.
Vidya will be seen in her upcoming film "Shaadi Ke Side Effect" opposite Farhan Akhtar, which is set to hit screens on 28 February. She is also working on "Bobby Jassos" produced by Dia Mirza.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Jurassic World’ Director Teases New Image Featuring Chris Pratt In A Friendly Pose With A Raptor [Spoilers]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 10 Update: Air Date, Hints, Oliver Queen's Return Theories [Spoilers, Review]
- Bookmaker Suspends Bets on Queen Elizabeth II Christmas Day Abdication Announcement
- 'White Collar' Season 6, Episode 6 Spoiler: Matt Bomer's Neal Caffrey Dies In Finale Speculations, Mozzie Dies And 'Baby Neal' In Facebook Comments
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results Recap: And The Winner Is… (Spoilers)