Paul Walker Death Update: Last Will and Testament Includes Giving $25 Million Estate to Daughter Meadow?
By Janice Somosot | February 5, 2014 5:47 PM EST
Months after Hollywood actor, model and philanthropist Paul Walker of "The Fast and the Furious" movie franchise died in a fiery and tragic car crash with friend Roger Rodas on Nov. 30, 2013, stories about him still surface especially when it comes to the loved ones he left behind. This include putting the spotlight on 15-year-old daughter Meadow, his girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell, his dad Paul Walker III, mom Cheryl and brother Cody. In the latest Paul Walker death update, reports claim that his Last Will and Testament has been revealed and that part of it says that he will give his $25 million estate to his daughter Meadow.
Firefighters extinguish the fire in the car where actor Paul Walker was killed along with another unidentified man during a car crash in Valencia, Santa Clarita, California, November 30, 2013. Walker, 40, who was in five of the six "Fast and the Furious" action movies about illegal street racing and heists, was a passenger in a friend's car and was attending a charity event, according to a message linked to his Twitter account. Picture taken November 30, 2013. REUTERS/Dan Watson/The Santa Clarita Valley Signal/Handout
According to TMZ, they got a copy of Paul Walker's will (Click HERE to see pdf file from TMZ) and that it states there that he left his entire estate worth $25 million to his 15-year-old daughter Meadow. Paul's father, Paul Walker III, was the executor of the will. He also reportedly petitioned to have his wife Cheryl appointed as Meadow's guardian as well as the guardian of the $25 million.
However, there could be a problem between Meadow's grandparents and her mother Rebecca Soteros because Meadow currently lives with her mom right now after Paul died and she might not agree to her daughter having another guardian besides herself.
There was no mention of Paul's girlfriend 23-year-old Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell on his will. At least, TMZ didn't say anything about it.
According to Yahoo! News, Paul Walker's Last Will and Testament was prepared and signed in 2001 and was filed by his father on Jan. 28, 2014 in Santa Barbara, California. Other details of the will include granting authority for Paul Walker III to invest or sell estate property as needed and to appoint his mother Cheryl Walker to oversee Paul's estate until Meadow reaches adulthood. Records also show that the actor's estate is expected to earn an additional $8 million. A court hearing is scheduled on Feb. 20, 2014 at the Santa Barbara Superior Court.
Paul Walker was able to shot some scenes as Brian O'Conner for the upcoming "Fast & Furious 7" film. The Internet Movie Database (IMDb) states on its Web site that "Fast & Furious 7" will be released on April 10, 2015 in the U.S. and UK.
Aside from being an actor, Walker was also the founder of Reach Out Worldwide (ROWW), a charity organization that helps provide disaster relief efforts for areas affected by natural calamities such as hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes and storms.
In this latest Paul Walker death update about his Last Will and Testament including giving his $25 million estate to daughter Meadow, people are again noticing his story and his family. Hopefully, Paul's family will not battle amongst themselves in court regarding the money and property he left behind. Instead, they should continue to remember him as a loving and generous person who helped a lot of people, especially those in need.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate