Paul Walker Death Update: Last Will and Testament Includes Giving $25 Million Estate to Daughter Meadow?
By Janice Somosot | February 5, 2014 5:47 PM EST
Months after Hollywood actor, model and philanthropist Paul Walker of "The Fast and the Furious" movie franchise died in a fiery and tragic car crash with friend Roger Rodas on Nov. 30, 2013, stories about him still surface especially when it comes to the loved ones he left behind. This include putting the spotlight on 15-year-old daughter Meadow, his girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell, his dad Paul Walker III, mom Cheryl and brother Cody. In the latest Paul Walker death update, reports claim that his Last Will and Testament has been revealed and that part of it says that he will give his $25 million estate to his daughter Meadow.
Firefighters extinguish the fire in the car where actor Paul Walker was killed along with another unidentified man during a car crash in Valencia, Santa Clarita, California, November 30, 2013. Walker, 40, who was in five of the six "Fast and the Furious" action movies about illegal street racing and heists, was a passenger in a friend's car and was attending a charity event, according to a message linked to his Twitter account. Picture taken November 30, 2013. REUTERS/Dan Watson/The Santa Clarita Valley Signal/Handout
According to TMZ, they got a copy of Paul Walker's will (Click HERE to see pdf file from TMZ) and that it states there that he left his entire estate worth $25 million to his 15-year-old daughter Meadow. Paul's father, Paul Walker III, was the executor of the will. He also reportedly petitioned to have his wife Cheryl appointed as Meadow's guardian as well as the guardian of the $25 million.
However, there could be a problem between Meadow's grandparents and her mother Rebecca Soteros because Meadow currently lives with her mom right now after Paul died and she might not agree to her daughter having another guardian besides herself.
There was no mention of Paul's girlfriend 23-year-old Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell on his will. At least, TMZ didn't say anything about it.
According to Yahoo! News, Paul Walker's Last Will and Testament was prepared and signed in 2001 and was filed by his father on Jan. 28, 2014 in Santa Barbara, California. Other details of the will include granting authority for Paul Walker III to invest or sell estate property as needed and to appoint his mother Cheryl Walker to oversee Paul's estate until Meadow reaches adulthood. Records also show that the actor's estate is expected to earn an additional $8 million. A court hearing is scheduled on Feb. 20, 2014 at the Santa Barbara Superior Court.
Paul Walker was able to shot some scenes as Brian O'Conner for the upcoming "Fast & Furious 7" film. The Internet Movie Database (IMDb) states on its Web site that "Fast & Furious 7" will be released on April 10, 2015 in the U.S. and UK.
Aside from being an actor, Walker was also the founder of Reach Out Worldwide (ROWW), a charity organization that helps provide disaster relief efforts for areas affected by natural calamities such as hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes and storms.
In this latest Paul Walker death update about his Last Will and Testament including giving his $25 million estate to daughter Meadow, people are again noticing his story and his family. Hopefully, Paul's family will not battle amongst themselves in court regarding the money and property he left behind. Instead, they should continue to remember him as a loving and generous person who helped a lot of people, especially those in need.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Nov. 26, 2014, The Forrester Mansion Is All Decked Out For Thanksgiving With Family And Friends [WATCH VIDEO]
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid