Is One Direction's Harry Styles Upset Over Niall Horan and His Ex Taylor Swift's Date?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 5, 2014 5:43 PM EST
Taylor Swift and Harry Styles are certainly a thing of the past after their two-month relationship bitterly ended in January 2013 while they were in a Caribbean getaway. Since then, the two have been decidedly cold between each other. However, Harry's One Direction bandmate Niall Horan's weekend sighting at a Taylor Swift concert has swirled some new feelings from the fans. The weekend "date" comes as Horan's two-month romance with the gorgeous Hungarian Victoria's Secret model, Barbara Palvin is reported to have been over.
Harry Styles was in sunny California, happily celebrating his 20th birthday while thousands of miles away, his bandmate Niall Horan was seen busy, hanging out with Harry's ex-girlfriend, Taylor Swift. The 20-year-old Niall flew over to London to be at Taylor Swift's concert at the 02 Arena on Sunday night. He was seen on crutches after his knee operation.
However, in spite of his condition, Horan seemed to feel it was important to support the country singer as she danced around in her hot outfit during the most recent leg of her worldwide Red tour. The One Direction singer was photographed by shocked Directioners at the gig side of the stage with some friends. This is just in time after Horan's short-lived romance with Palvin was rumoured to have cooled, following her relocation from London to Paris to focus on her career.
The new and mind-blowing friendship between Niall and Taylor has raised eyebrows among One Direction fans, who are likely now asking "How would Harry react to this?" or "will this deepen the said cold war between Harry and Niall?" or "Why is Niall at Taylor's concert?"
Niall could be there as a friend or a fan but it is also possible that he was checking out Taylor's duet performance with the British singer-song writer, Sam Smith of "Money On My Mind." An insider told mirror.co.uk that "Taylor is happy to give Niall some Access All Areas passes and even had drinks with him before the concert."
"Taylor and Niall met through their mutual friend, Ed Sheeran. Niall seemed to be a genuine fan of Taylor's music but he smirked when she sang "I Knew You Were Trouble," which was said to be about Harry," the source added.
Niall gave no hint of his appearance at the show, tweeting only about the Super Bowl: "Watching the Super Bowl! And all I can think of is: I can't believe we are playing that stadium in the summer. Mind blowing s**t."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June