Flappy Birds 10 Important Tips for Players Getting Frustrated to Achieve High Scores
By Ryan Inoyori | February 5, 2014 5:10 PM EST
Flappy Birds is a newcomer from Hanoi and now becomes an addictive game as if to replace Angry Birds. Main objective is to fly a bird without hitting any pipes but getting high scores is the most challenging in the game. Here are the tips you need to know to achieve great scores without any cheat engine needed.
1. Relax and Patience
Since the game is still new and sometimes buggy, you are likely to fail at times even if you didn't touch any pipes. Be patient and relax if there are some frustrations - no games are ultimately perfect.
2. Learning Curve
Don't keep the frustrations on every round or every time you fail to achieve high scores. Keep your mind at ease and watch out carefully in order to observe how the game flows and where the bug actually comes in.
3. Have Break, Have a KitKat
Don't take the game too seriously! It is a puzzle game with great sense on putting stress for addictive gamers. Take breaks or intervals to free your mind with frustrations and refreshes your mood on taking another round of action.
4. Light feather
Bugs may attack to end the game quickly or anger can make you touch the screen too hard. Just be nimble and lightly tap the screen with fast fingers to get instant movements and less losses.
5. Follow the Bouncing Bird
Dipping down is much harder to control than rising up to pass through. Stay with the rhythm on which parts are effective with rise up or dip down - keep it in your mind.
6. Eyes on the Prize
Each set of points represents some rewards and making it your goal could inspire you. Bronze medal goes for 10 points, Silver medal for 20 wins while Gold medal is awarded for 30 wins.
7. Accessories Down
Make sure that the screen display is totally free of accessories such as cases or covers which may affect your tap. It could also be the reasons of some bug-like occurrence during the gameplay.
8. Bigger is Better
On this type of game, bigger screen means a lot for movement and resolution clarity. You can easily see and point to which part you want to tap using larger screen displays.
Just like Angry Birds, giving up won't let you achieve any winnings. You need to be determined and persevere enough in order to get respective medals and high scores. Winners don't quit, quitters don't win.
10. Don't Forget What Was Told
Remind yourself will all given above, learn the game mechanics, memorise which things are better, take some breaks and try playing it on larger displays. Don't forget too that frustrations and mood swings can occur after each loss so you need to remind yourself not to dwell too much about it, after all it is only a game - not a matter of life and death.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports