Flappy Birds 10 Important Tips for Players Getting Frustrated to Achieve High Scores
By Ryan Inoyori | February 5, 2014 5:10 PM EST
Flappy Birds is a newcomer from Hanoi and now becomes an addictive game as if to replace Angry Birds. Main objective is to fly a bird without hitting any pipes but getting high scores is the most challenging in the game. Here are the tips you need to know to achieve great scores without any cheat engine needed.
1. Relax and Patience
Since the game is still new and sometimes buggy, you are likely to fail at times even if you didn't touch any pipes. Be patient and relax if there are some frustrations - no games are ultimately perfect.
2. Learning Curve
Don't keep the frustrations on every round or every time you fail to achieve high scores. Keep your mind at ease and watch out carefully in order to observe how the game flows and where the bug actually comes in.
3. Have Break, Have a KitKat
Don't take the game too seriously! It is a puzzle game with great sense on putting stress for addictive gamers. Take breaks or intervals to free your mind with frustrations and refreshes your mood on taking another round of action.
4. Light feather
Bugs may attack to end the game quickly or anger can make you touch the screen too hard. Just be nimble and lightly tap the screen with fast fingers to get instant movements and less losses.
5. Follow the Bouncing Bird
Dipping down is much harder to control than rising up to pass through. Stay with the rhythm on which parts are effective with rise up or dip down - keep it in your mind.
6. Eyes on the Prize
Each set of points represents some rewards and making it your goal could inspire you. Bronze medal goes for 10 points, Silver medal for 20 wins while Gold medal is awarded for 30 wins.
7. Accessories Down
Make sure that the screen display is totally free of accessories such as cases or covers which may affect your tap. It could also be the reasons of some bug-like occurrence during the gameplay.
8. Bigger is Better
On this type of game, bigger screen means a lot for movement and resolution clarity. You can easily see and point to which part you want to tap using larger screen displays.
Just like Angry Birds, giving up won't let you achieve any winnings. You need to be determined and persevere enough in order to get respective medals and high scores. Winners don't quit, quitters don't win.
10. Don't Forget What Was Told
Remind yourself will all given above, learn the game mechanics, memorise which things are better, take some breaks and try playing it on larger displays. Don't forget too that frustrations and mood swings can occur after each loss so you need to remind yourself not to dwell too much about it, after all it is only a game - not a matter of life and death.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: Top Reasons To Upgrade From Galaxy Note 3 Or Galaxy Note 2
- Android 5.0 L November And December Rollout: Android One, Nexus, Google Play, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4
- iOS 8 Bugs: Minor, Moderate And Serious Issues Why Users Should Not Upgrade Immediately
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Updates: Meet The Leaders of Team Magma and Aqua, Trainer and His Mega Gallade
- 'The Sims 4' Mods: Gay And Lesbian Pregnancy Now Available As Alternative To Adoption
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- Scotland Voted Against Independence, Early Results Indicate