Charlize Theron and Sean Penn Getting Married?
By Keerthi Mohan | February 5, 2014 4:45 PM EST
Just a few months after they sparked dating rumors, Sean Penn and Charlize Theron are said to be thinking of getting hitched.
Penn and Theron, who made their first public appearance as a couple three weeks ago at a charity event, initially fuelled rumors of dating when they were spotted vacationing together in Hawaii a few months back.
Now, the Academy Award winners are reportedly living together and want to take their relationship to the next level.
“The two began talking about marriage in the last few weeks, after Sean moved into Charlize’s house,” a source close to the couple told Radar Online.
“She has never wanted to get married, but seeing how Sean interacts with Jackson [her son], she is having a change of heart. For the longest time, Charlize thought it was just going to be her and Jackson, and she was ok with that. For her to now be talking about getting married is a huge departure for Charlize.”
Penn, who has known Theron for over a decade now, is said to be “head over heels in love with Charlize,” who brings out the gentle and fun side of his character, the source added.
Representatives of the actors have declined to comment on their relationship status, but this week, pictures emerged of them flaunting their affection while taking a stroll in Malibu, Calif.
One picture shows Theron hugging Penn from behind, while the “Milk” actor kept a watchful eye on her son, who was walking ahead. Although both Theron and Penn knew they were being photographed, they did not shy away from public display of affection, a source told E!Online.
“Charlize is truly the light in his life. He is even talking about adopting Jackson if they get married!” the Radar Online source added.
If marriage rumors are true, this will be Penn’s third nuptial – he was previously married to Madonna and Robin Wright for four years each – and a first for Theron.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build