Watch Miley Cyrus' Love Story with Matt Peterson: Naked Guy with Foam Finger Wants Miley to Go to Prom With Him [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | February 5, 2014 4:35 PM EST
Matt Peterson is one guy who believes he and Miley have a love story which started few years ago. The student from Phoenix met the "Wrecking Ball" singer twice - once at a radio show when he couldn't stop crying and another time when Miley recognised him at one of her concerts sitting in a crowd. Peterson now thinks it's time to "repay" Miley by giving her the "best night" in her life and has hence asked Miley to go to prom with him.
Miley Cyrus arrives at the 2013 MTV Europe Music Awards at the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam November 10, 2013. REUTERS/Paul Vreeker/United Photos
The cute looking guy has made a YouTube video (which you can view below) that details his journey of meeting Miley Cyrus earlier. Matt reminds Miley of the time when he had met her twice and he could not control his emotions. He confesses to be a big fan of Miley and says he wants to repay Miley for being so nice to him twice when she met him.
"Miley, I have been a fan of yours from the beginning. You've changed my life, and I want to repay you by giving you the best night of your life. In order to do that, allow me to take you to my Prom on May 3, 2014," Matt writes in the description of his video on YouTube, where he is initially dressed up in a T-shirt which reads "Team Miley."
"I promise you, we will have a great time.. and after our first encounter, I won't cry on your dress. I hope you will tell me yes when I'm sitting with roses in the 6th row at your BANGERZ tour in Phoenix on Febuary 27th!," Matt elaborates further and then changes to a formal suit.
But just when he is about to ask Miley for prom, he says, "Something is not right" and the video cuts to a naked Matt who covers up his private parts with the help of a "Foam Finger," which made headlines at Miley's MTV Video Music Awards performance. He has a bunch of roses in his hands and asks Miley to say yes to going on his prom with him. The video doesn't stop here as Matt wants Miley not to bother about dancing as they can instead "grind" at the prom!
The reactions to Matt's prom video have been great. While some people are calling his efforts as "hilarious" other are confident that Miley will say "yes" to his requests. What are your views? View the video below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People