Kim Kardashian on the Cover of Vogue a HOAX!
By Riza Ornos | February 5, 2014 4:27 PM EST
Kim Kardashian landing a Vogue cover is a dream come true for husband Kanye West after years of lobbying it to Anna Wintour, the fashion magazine's editor-in-chief. But it seems that the news about Kim's Vogue cover is not true as reported by Jezebel on Sunday that the star is shooting her first US Vogue cover.
A source close to the 33-year-old reality star revealed that the "too good to be true" report is "not true" since a cover or a spread would require an official approval. The rumored cover can only be approved by two magazine executives, Vogue's editor-in-chief Anna Wintour and Creative Director Conde Nast.
"Of course Kim would love to be on the cover of Vogue someday,'' says a second insider in an interview posted in Us Magazine.
Kanye recently made some comments about the magazine's upcoming issue as it features Lena Dunham for February cover. He said that the Kardashians had bigger fan base and there is no way that her baby mama shouldn't be on the cover of the fashion bible.
He said that Kim is "just as talented as Lena, if not more so," and was allegedly insulted because Wintour is his friend. "He thinks Anna is listening to a bunch of 'know-nothing' corporate haters," says a source in an interview with Radar.
"There is no way Kim Kardashian shouldn't be on the cover of Vogue. She is the most intriguing woman right now. She has got Barbara Walters calling her like everyday," says West in an interview with Ryan Seacreast back in October posted in Entertainment Wise.
The future is still uncertain but in the world of showbiz anything is possible. Kim is slowly working her way to high fashion as she and fiancé bonded with Wintour on more than one occasion. While pregnant with North, Kim and Kanye was invited for an intimate dinner at Wintour's NYC apartment the night before the Met Gala.
After the biggest fashion night, the reality show bombshell was spotted sitting near Wintour and other pals at West's Yeezus tour concert on Nov. 19 inside the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff