'Supernatural' Spin-Off Series: Details on 'Supernatural: Tribes' Leaked, Meet the Characters
By Jenalyn Villamarin | February 5, 2014 4:07 PM EST
Fans who cannot get enough of the "Supernatural" series can check the leaked details for the CW TV series' spin-off series called "Supernatural: Tribes" that will still feature hunters, werewolves and shape-shifters. The TV Line report offered the full casting call for "Supernatural: Tribes" where different monsters and hunters make up the five rival families in Chicago.
According to TV Line, the star character of the spin-off series is named Ennis Roth and he has been described as "likeable, strong-willed, resolute, with a strong sense of justice." Producers are reportedly looking for an African-American actor in his early 20s to portray the role.
The details on the character further reads: "He's the son of a cop who grew up in poverty. He's en route to the police academy himself when someone he is close to is murdered - presumably by some kind of monster. He meets up with Sam and Dean and 'learns the staggering truth' that Chicago is run by five families of monsters (including, but perhaps not limited to, werewolves and shape shifters). And with that, a new monster-hunter is born."
In the CarterMatt spoiler report for "Supernatural" Season 9 and "Tribes" backdoor pilot, two more characters were introduced. They are the shape-shifter siblings David and Margo Hayden with their ages in the early 20s.
The TV Line details on the spin-off characters reveal David Hayden is a shape-shifter from one of the ruling monster families in Chicago and has been living a human life for some time but a tragedy appears to change all of that. Margo Hayden, on the other hand, is David's "professional, strong-willed, determined and ambitious" shape-shifter sister.
The report further teased that Margo is an "ex-punk rocker gone corporate who sets out to be the new head of the family in the wake of a tragedy." The team behind the spin-off series still includes the "Supernatural" writer Andrew Dabb together with executive producers Eric Kripke, Robert Singer and the showrunners Jeremy Carver and McG.
The Screen Crush report claims Robert Singer will be directing the spin-off series' pilot episode which will be aired as the backdoor pilot towards the end of "Supernatural" Season 9.
More Articles to Read:
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Sam and Dean Winchester Make Fun of Each Other at Canyon Valley Wellness Spa, Watch Promo Video for Episode 13 'The Purge' - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9 Episode 11 'First Born' Recap/Spoilers: Cain Gives the Burden Of 'The Mark' To Another First Born, Dean Winchester - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Garth Makes Bloody Return as Werewolf? Watch Promo Video For Episode 12 Titled 'Sharp Teeth' - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Who Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers