'Supernatural' Spin-Off Series: Details on 'Supernatural: Tribes' Leaked, Meet the Characters
By Jenalyn Villamarin | February 5, 2014 4:07 PM EST
Fans who cannot get enough of the "Supernatural" series can check the leaked details for the CW TV series' spin-off series called "Supernatural: Tribes" that will still feature hunters, werewolves and shape-shifters. The TV Line report offered the full casting call for "Supernatural: Tribes" where different monsters and hunters make up the five rival families in Chicago.
According to TV Line, the star character of the spin-off series is named Ennis Roth and he has been described as "likeable, strong-willed, resolute, with a strong sense of justice." Producers are reportedly looking for an African-American actor in his early 20s to portray the role.
The details on the character further reads: "He's the son of a cop who grew up in poverty. He's en route to the police academy himself when someone he is close to is murdered - presumably by some kind of monster. He meets up with Sam and Dean and 'learns the staggering truth' that Chicago is run by five families of monsters (including, but perhaps not limited to, werewolves and shape shifters). And with that, a new monster-hunter is born."
In the CarterMatt spoiler report for "Supernatural" Season 9 and "Tribes" backdoor pilot, two more characters were introduced. They are the shape-shifter siblings David and Margo Hayden with their ages in the early 20s.
The TV Line details on the spin-off characters reveal David Hayden is a shape-shifter from one of the ruling monster families in Chicago and has been living a human life for some time but a tragedy appears to change all of that. Margo Hayden, on the other hand, is David's "professional, strong-willed, determined and ambitious" shape-shifter sister.
The report further teased that Margo is an "ex-punk rocker gone corporate who sets out to be the new head of the family in the wake of a tragedy." The team behind the spin-off series still includes the "Supernatural" writer Andrew Dabb together with executive producers Eric Kripke, Robert Singer and the showrunners Jeremy Carver and McG.
The Screen Crush report claims Robert Singer will be directing the spin-off series' pilot episode which will be aired as the backdoor pilot towards the end of "Supernatural" Season 9.
More Articles to Read:
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Sam and Dean Winchester Make Fun of Each Other at Canyon Valley Wellness Spa, Watch Promo Video for Episode 13 'The Purge' - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9 Episode 11 'First Born' Recap/Spoilers: Cain Gives the Burden Of 'The Mark' To Another First Born, Dean Winchester - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Garth Makes Bloody Return as Werewolf? Watch Promo Video For Episode 12 Titled 'Sharp Teeth' - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'