Margot Robbie’s Pre-Fame, Awkward Photos Surface, Snubs Playboy Photo-Shoot Offer
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 5, 2014 3:04 PM EST
"The Wolf of the Wall Street" has put Australian actress Margot Robbie in the list of hottest Hollywood actresses. Post-movie release, the actress has maintained her hot, bold, chic image. On the Red Carpet at the Golden Globe Awards, she looked stunning in an elegant, cream jewelled Gucci dress. However, new photos of Margot have surfaced that paint an innocent, gauche image of hers.
Actress Margot Robbie arrives at the 71st annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California January 12, 2014.
These photos are from her pre-fame days when she was 17 years old. According to Mail Online, these photos are part of a photo-shoot done in 2008, and were taken just before her television debut in "Neighbours" as Donna Freedman. Check-Out the Photos Here.
In these old photos, Margot is not wearing any designer gown. She comes across as a girl next door, dreaming of making it big in the glam world. This Australian has for sure accomplished that dream.
Meanwhile, the actress, 23, has turned down a lucrative Playboy photo-shoot offer. US Weekly had reported in January that Playboy's old man, Hugh Hefner, has his eyes set on the hot Australian beauty. In the interview, he was unable to recall Margot's name, but expressed that he was very much impressed by her performance in "The Wolf of the Wall Street."
He had said to US Weekly: "She [Margot] should be in Playboy! Send her a message! We're ready for her. She would be great."
Margot, however, has no intention to pose for the Playboy magazine, as it will be too much for her family, according to Sydney Morning Herald. The actress said to New Zealand radio station, The Edge, that "I've put my family through enough." Margot also said, jokingly, that she would have considered taking-up the Playboy offer if she was "older" and if her "career was heading south."
Recently, the actress had revealed that she did not tell her family about her nude scenes in "The Wolf of Wall Street" for a long time.
Margot is currently shooting her new movie, "Z for Zachariah," in New Zealand.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 15, 2014: Liam Confronts Quinn About Her Secret Regarding Paris [WATCH VIDEO]
- Kylie Jenner Admits Butting Heads With Kim Kardashian And Reveals Plans To Move Out
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Apple iOS 8 Can Trump Google Android 5.0 L Upon September 17 Release
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Twitter Photo Of British Medical Muslima Student Holding Severed Head
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet