Margot Robbie’s Pre-Fame, Awkward Photos Surface, Snubs Playboy Photo-Shoot Offer
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 5, 2014 3:04 PM EST
"The Wolf of the Wall Street" has put Australian actress Margot Robbie in the list of hottest Hollywood actresses. Post-movie release, the actress has maintained her hot, bold, chic image. On the Red Carpet at the Golden Globe Awards, she looked stunning in an elegant, cream jewelled Gucci dress. However, new photos of Margot have surfaced that paint an innocent, gauche image of hers.
Actress Margot Robbie arrives at the 71st annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California January 12, 2014.
These photos are from her pre-fame days when she was 17 years old. According to Mail Online, these photos are part of a photo-shoot done in 2008, and were taken just before her television debut in "Neighbours" as Donna Freedman. Check-Out the Photos Here.
In these old photos, Margot is not wearing any designer gown. She comes across as a girl next door, dreaming of making it big in the glam world. This Australian has for sure accomplished that dream.
Meanwhile, the actress, 23, has turned down a lucrative Playboy photo-shoot offer. US Weekly had reported in January that Playboy's old man, Hugh Hefner, has his eyes set on the hot Australian beauty. In the interview, he was unable to recall Margot's name, but expressed that he was very much impressed by her performance in "The Wolf of the Wall Street."
He had said to US Weekly: "She [Margot] should be in Playboy! Send her a message! We're ready for her. She would be great."
Margot, however, has no intention to pose for the Playboy magazine, as it will be too much for her family, according to Sydney Morning Herald. The actress said to New Zealand radio station, The Edge, that "I've put my family through enough." Margot also said, jokingly, that she would have considered taking-up the Playboy offer if she was "older" and if her "career was heading south."
Recently, the actress had revealed that she did not tell her family about her nude scenes in "The Wolf of Wall Street" for a long time.
Margot is currently shooting her new movie, "Z for Zachariah," in New Zealand.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight