‘The Bachelor’ Season 18 (2014) Controversies: Juan Pablo Spends Night at the Ocean with Clare Crawley; Admits Making Mistake
By jaskiran kaur | February 5, 2014 2:50 PM EST
In "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Week/Episode 5 the bachelor star Juan Pablo took things "too far" with one of the bachelorettes on the show, says the recent reports. Juan Pablo Galavis may have made yet another mistake during the ongoing super hit ABC's reality series. Reportedly, former soccer player and the bachelor lead admitted having made a mistake on the night with one of the contestants named Clare Crawley. His confession has led to speculations if he had sex with her? [Spoilers]
In this week of the show, the entire group of remaining 11 ladies and the bachelor star explored a beautiful city of Vietnam. During this week, Clare Crawley was able to become the centre of attention and make headlines.
Even though her name did not appear on the one-on-one date invite, she did manage to steal most of Juan Pablo's attention and time. She enjoyed some decent amount of alone time with the man.
Nikki Ferrell and Renee Oteri were the two lucky bachelorettes who got invited for the one-on-one date with their dream man Juan Pablo Galavis. On their dates, Renee Oteri enjoyed exploring Vietnam and Nikki Ferrell enjoyed cave diving with the bachelor lead. But a lot happened after the group date and during the unofficial alone time that Clare Crawley managed to have with Juan Pablo. [Warning: Spoilers Ahead!]
In "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Episode/Week 5 it was shown that Clare Crawley announced that she is tired and would retire to bed early that night. She excused herself from the group of ladies enjoying their time with each other.
At four in the night, she visited Juan Pablo in his hotel room, where she invited him for a late night swim in the ocean. Juan Pablo accepted her invitation and went for their secret escapade in the ocean.
On the following night, during the cocktail party of "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Episode/Week 5, Juan Pablo Galavis had a discussion with Clare Crawley about the night at the ocean. This conversation has already led to the rise of rumors, speculating if Juan Pablo and Clare Crawley had sex in their alone time at the ocean.
While it is still not confirmed what actually happened, but their admissions on the camera are being widely contemplated. "I think I made a mistake the other night, going too far with Clare," admitted Juan Pablo to the camera earlier, as quoted by Examiner.com.
Clare Crawley who seemed crushed due Juan Pablo's confession of regretting his act at the ocean, not being fair with other women and setting a wrong example for her daughter said: "Cheer to finding, being loved and making love" (quoted Huffingtonpost.com).
More reports have emerged reporting the reaction of the host of the long running show Chris Harrison. Citing what he told in the un-aired discussion with Juan Pablo, Seattle Pi reported his take on the awkward situation. Reportedly, "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) host asked Juan Pablo to "apologize" to Clare Crawley as he believes that he "really hurt her feelings," quoted Seattle Pi.
"The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Week 5 ended with three eliminations. Juan Pablo Galavis elected Kelly Travis, Alli Restko and Danielle Ronco to leave the show and go home.
For more spoilers on The Bachelor Season 18 (2014), read below:
The Bachelor 2014 Winner: Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Final 3 Based on Juan Pablo Twitter Comment (Major Spoilers)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots