False Alarm: Miami Police Respond to Possible Domestic Violence Report Only to Find Overjoyed Pig in Heat
By Vittorio Hernandez | February 5, 2014 1:50 PM EST
Maine police were expecting scenes of domestic violence when they responded to a call from a neighbour in the town of China last week. The neighbour reported hearing screaming, prompting her to seek police assistance. Their houses were separated by woods.
Five piglets, named Millie, Christa, Alexis, Carrel and Dotcom were cloned earlier this month at a Virginia Tech University research facility by the PPL Therapeutics, the British biopharmaceutical company that helped to clone [Dolly the sheep]. The first ever litter of pigs follows similar cloning [of cattle, mice and sheep.]
However, instead of seeing a battered wife or child, what the four state troopers who checked the report saw was an overjoyed male pig in heat.
The homeowner explained that she raises pigs. The squeals were from the male pig which was placed in a pen with five sows waiting to be mated.
For readers who are not familiar with the sound, here it is.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photos and Fellatio Video Hacker Could Face 10 Years In Prison
- Incest Charges For Georgia Siblings Who Had Sex Thrice After Watching The Notebook
- 3 Years Jail In Australian Prison For Former Playboy Model Brandi Brandt Over Cocaine Smugglng
- X-Men Director Bryan Singer Faces Sexual Assault Charges From 21-Year-Old Virginia Man
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen