Kris Jenner’s Breaks her Silence about Bruce’s ‘Sex Change’
By Riza Ornos | February 5, 2014 1:38 PM EST
"Keeping with the Kardashians" matriarch Kris Jenner finally breaks her silence about her estranged husband "sex change" rumors. Bruce Jenner's becoming into a woman rumors is making rounds for the past weeks and Kris is defending him by saying that "ninety nine percent" of the rumors have been "made up."
The sex change rumors spiked up after the former Olympian was spotted leaving a Beverly Hills clinic after he allegedly got his Adam's apple flattened. Kris spoke told Cheryl Woodcock in an interview with Entertainment Tonight saying: "Ninety-nine percent of the stuff in the tabloids is made up."
"I think when he gets his nails buffed they put clear nail polish on him. The bottom line is, we [the Kardashians] sell magazines," says Kris.
The 58-year-old "momager" couldn't even believe the news claiming that the athlete is going to change his name to Brigitte. Inspired by the 60's bombshell and screen icon Brigitte Bardot, Bruce Jenner changing his name to a girl making the rumors even worst.
"He loves Brigitte, not only because it's such a beautiful name, but it makes him think of Brigitte Bardot, who was a total bombshell," according to source in an interview with The National Enquirer. "She also starred in [the 1956 movie] And God Created Woman - and Bruce thinks it's just perfect since he's in the process of becoming a woman."
Apparently Bruce is tired of too much "K" in his life and doesn't want his new name to begin with letter K. "There's going to be no more K's in my life. He is fed up with the Kardashians! He's also determined the name he chooses has to start with a letter that comes well before 'K'. It makes him feel good to be ahead of the Kardashians in the alphabet," a source revealed to an interview with National Enquirer.
Ever since the divorce, Kris is always defending Bruce about all the rumors surrounding his sexuality and this time she trash it all out. Bruce's recent operation with his Adam's apple is only because he doesn't like his trachea.
He also clarified reason behind the surgery was due to a "large scar" on his nose that hadn't healed after a cancerous growth was removed last year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon