Kris Jenner’s Breaks her Silence about Bruce’s ‘Sex Change’
By Riza Ornos | February 5, 2014 1:38 PM EST
"Keeping with the Kardashians" matriarch Kris Jenner finally breaks her silence about her estranged husband "sex change" rumors. Bruce Jenner's becoming into a woman rumors is making rounds for the past weeks and Kris is defending him by saying that "ninety nine percent" of the rumors have been "made up."
The sex change rumors spiked up after the former Olympian was spotted leaving a Beverly Hills clinic after he allegedly got his Adam's apple flattened. Kris spoke told Cheryl Woodcock in an interview with Entertainment Tonight saying: "Ninety-nine percent of the stuff in the tabloids is made up."
"I think when he gets his nails buffed they put clear nail polish on him. The bottom line is, we [the Kardashians] sell magazines," says Kris.
The 58-year-old "momager" couldn't even believe the news claiming that the athlete is going to change his name to Brigitte. Inspired by the 60's bombshell and screen icon Brigitte Bardot, Bruce Jenner changing his name to a girl making the rumors even worst.
"He loves Brigitte, not only because it's such a beautiful name, but it makes him think of Brigitte Bardot, who was a total bombshell," according to source in an interview with The National Enquirer. "She also starred in [the 1956 movie] And God Created Woman - and Bruce thinks it's just perfect since he's in the process of becoming a woman."
Apparently Bruce is tired of too much "K" in his life and doesn't want his new name to begin with letter K. "There's going to be no more K's in my life. He is fed up with the Kardashians! He's also determined the name he chooses has to start with a letter that comes well before 'K'. It makes him feel good to be ahead of the Kardashians in the alphabet," a source revealed to an interview with National Enquirer.
Ever since the divorce, Kris is always defending Bruce about all the rumors surrounding his sexuality and this time she trash it all out. Bruce's recent operation with his Adam's apple is only because he doesn't like his trachea.
He also clarified reason behind the surgery was due to a "large scar" on his nose that hadn't healed after a cancerous growth was removed last year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0