Kris Jenner’s Breaks her Silence about Bruce’s ‘Sex Change’
By Riza Ornos | February 5, 2014 1:38 PM EST
"Keeping with the Kardashians" matriarch Kris Jenner finally breaks her silence about her estranged husband "sex change" rumors. Bruce Jenner's becoming into a woman rumors is making rounds for the past weeks and Kris is defending him by saying that "ninety nine percent" of the rumors have been "made up."
The sex change rumors spiked up after the former Olympian was spotted leaving a Beverly Hills clinic after he allegedly got his Adam's apple flattened. Kris spoke told Cheryl Woodcock in an interview with Entertainment Tonight saying: "Ninety-nine percent of the stuff in the tabloids is made up."
"I think when he gets his nails buffed they put clear nail polish on him. The bottom line is, we [the Kardashians] sell magazines," says Kris.
The 58-year-old "momager" couldn't even believe the news claiming that the athlete is going to change his name to Brigitte. Inspired by the 60's bombshell and screen icon Brigitte Bardot, Bruce Jenner changing his name to a girl making the rumors even worst.
"He loves Brigitte, not only because it's such a beautiful name, but it makes him think of Brigitte Bardot, who was a total bombshell," according to source in an interview with The National Enquirer. "She also starred in [the 1956 movie] And God Created Woman - and Bruce thinks it's just perfect since he's in the process of becoming a woman."
Apparently Bruce is tired of too much "K" in his life and doesn't want his new name to begin with letter K. "There's going to be no more K's in my life. He is fed up with the Kardashians! He's also determined the name he chooses has to start with a letter that comes well before 'K'. It makes him feel good to be ahead of the Kardashians in the alphabet," a source revealed to an interview with National Enquirer.
Ever since the divorce, Kris is always defending Bruce about all the rumors surrounding his sexuality and this time she trash it all out. Bruce's recent operation with his Adam's apple is only because he doesn't like his trachea.
He also clarified reason behind the surgery was due to a "large scar" on his nose that hadn't healed after a cancerous growth was removed last year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28