Kris Jenner’s Breaks her Silence about Bruce’s ‘Sex Change’
By Riza Ornos | February 5, 2014 1:38 PM EST
"Keeping with the Kardashians" matriarch Kris Jenner finally breaks her silence about her estranged husband "sex change" rumors. Bruce Jenner's becoming into a woman rumors is making rounds for the past weeks and Kris is defending him by saying that "ninety nine percent" of the rumors have been "made up."
The sex change rumors spiked up after the former Olympian was spotted leaving a Beverly Hills clinic after he allegedly got his Adam's apple flattened. Kris spoke told Cheryl Woodcock in an interview with Entertainment Tonight saying: "Ninety-nine percent of the stuff in the tabloids is made up."
"I think when he gets his nails buffed they put clear nail polish on him. The bottom line is, we [the Kardashians] sell magazines," says Kris.
The 58-year-old "momager" couldn't even believe the news claiming that the athlete is going to change his name to Brigitte. Inspired by the 60's bombshell and screen icon Brigitte Bardot, Bruce Jenner changing his name to a girl making the rumors even worst.
"He loves Brigitte, not only because it's such a beautiful name, but it makes him think of Brigitte Bardot, who was a total bombshell," according to source in an interview with The National Enquirer. "She also starred in [the 1956 movie] And God Created Woman - and Bruce thinks it's just perfect since he's in the process of becoming a woman."
Apparently Bruce is tired of too much "K" in his life and doesn't want his new name to begin with letter K. "There's going to be no more K's in my life. He is fed up with the Kardashians! He's also determined the name he chooses has to start with a letter that comes well before 'K'. It makes him feel good to be ahead of the Kardashians in the alphabet," a source revealed to an interview with National Enquirer.
Ever since the divorce, Kris is always defending Bruce about all the rumors surrounding his sexuality and this time she trash it all out. Bruce's recent operation with his Adam's apple is only because he doesn't like his trachea.
He also clarified reason behind the surgery was due to a "large scar" on his nose that hadn't healed after a cancerous growth was removed last year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]