Kris Jenner’s Breaks her Silence about Bruce’s ‘Sex Change’
By Riza Ornos | February 5, 2014 1:38 PM EST
"Keeping with the Kardashians" matriarch Kris Jenner finally breaks her silence about her estranged husband "sex change" rumors. Bruce Jenner's becoming into a woman rumors is making rounds for the past weeks and Kris is defending him by saying that "ninety nine percent" of the rumors have been "made up."
The sex change rumors spiked up after the former Olympian was spotted leaving a Beverly Hills clinic after he allegedly got his Adam's apple flattened. Kris spoke told Cheryl Woodcock in an interview with Entertainment Tonight saying: "Ninety-nine percent of the stuff in the tabloids is made up."
"I think when he gets his nails buffed they put clear nail polish on him. The bottom line is, we [the Kardashians] sell magazines," says Kris.
The 58-year-old "momager" couldn't even believe the news claiming that the athlete is going to change his name to Brigitte. Inspired by the 60's bombshell and screen icon Brigitte Bardot, Bruce Jenner changing his name to a girl making the rumors even worst.
"He loves Brigitte, not only because it's such a beautiful name, but it makes him think of Brigitte Bardot, who was a total bombshell," according to source in an interview with The National Enquirer. "She also starred in [the 1956 movie] And God Created Woman - and Bruce thinks it's just perfect since he's in the process of becoming a woman."
Apparently Bruce is tired of too much "K" in his life and doesn't want his new name to begin with letter K. "There's going to be no more K's in my life. He is fed up with the Kardashians! He's also determined the name he chooses has to start with a letter that comes well before 'K'. It makes him feel good to be ahead of the Kardashians in the alphabet," a source revealed to an interview with National Enquirer.
Ever since the divorce, Kris is always defending Bruce about all the rumors surrounding his sexuality and this time she trash it all out. Bruce's recent operation with his Adam's apple is only because he doesn't like his trachea.
He also clarified reason behind the surgery was due to a "large scar" on his nose that hadn't healed after a cancerous growth was removed last year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money