Arsenal FC Transfer News: Gunners’ Kit Sponsors to Finance Move for Milan Superstar
By Mark Wayne Eubank | February 5, 2014 1:38 PM EST
Arsenal kit sponsors, Puma, are reported to be willing to shell out cash to help bring AC Milan superstar Mario Balotelli to the Emirates.
Puma are willing to help to bring AC Milan superstar Mario Balotelli to the Emirates
After failing to land a top-rated forward in January, Arsene Wenger is suggested to have broadened his options for this coming summer.
The controversial 23-year-old, who moved back to the San Siro in January 2013, has since found ways to get his focus back on to playing football. He has been a regular for Italy and has tallied 13 goals and 3 assists for the Rosonerri this season, thus far.
Meanwhile, Puma, who are looking to regain their iconic status in the sporting world, thinks that merging two of their greatest sponsored assets - in Balotelli and Arsenal - would help them in achieving their goals, long-term or otherwise.
The Italian is said to be worth £40million, and Puma are ready to cover, at least, £15million, to make the future deal materialise.
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Hailed Swiss Sportsman Of The Year, Beating Stan Wawrinka
- Floyd Mayweather Jr On Manny Pacquiao: 'He Must Know He's Not Going To Win
- Hoax Alert: Floyd Mayweather Didn’t Die Of Drug Overdose
- NFL News: Chicago Bears Likely To Fire Head Coach Marc Trestman At End Of NFL Season
- NBA Trade Discussions ‘Tremendous’; 10 Teams Including Rockets, Clippers and Hornets Active For Probable Deals—NBA Insider