Arsenal FC Transfer News: Gunners’ Kit Sponsors to Finance Move for Milan Superstar
By Mark Wayne Eubank | February 5, 2014 1:38 PM EST
Arsenal kit sponsors, Puma, are reported to be willing to shell out cash to help bring AC Milan superstar Mario Balotelli to the Emirates.
Puma are willing to help to bring AC Milan superstar Mario Balotelli to the Emirates
After failing to land a top-rated forward in January, Arsene Wenger is suggested to have broadened his options for this coming summer.
The controversial 23-year-old, who moved back to the San Siro in January 2013, has since found ways to get his focus back on to playing football. He has been a regular for Italy and has tallied 13 goals and 3 assists for the Rosonerri this season, thus far.
Meanwhile, Puma, who are looking to regain their iconic status in the sporting world, thinks that merging two of their greatest sponsored assets - in Balotelli and Arsenal - would help them in achieving their goals, long-term or otherwise.
The Italian is said to be worth £40million, and Puma are ready to cover, at least, £15million, to make the future deal materialise.
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Rafael Nadal’s Retirement Plan Includes Becoming Pro Poker Player; Spaniard To Unveil New Serve at US Open
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29