Justin Bieber Brags about Selena Gomez: 'I knew she was in love with me when she gave me her virginity'
By Diadem Pambid | February 5, 2014 10:45 AM EST
Justin Bieber has constantly been in the news as of late thanks to his recent antics. The latest involves that of his friend Sharief and a stripper - two at most. Now, the Canadian crooner is in the news all thanks to an alleged "spill-all" interview about he had taken away the virginity of his ex-girlfriend, Selena Gomez.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
The "Jelena" couple was quite open about their relationship to the public. In fact, they were even on full display of their affections. So it wouldn't be the least bit surprising to know what these two indulged in behind closed doors. Of course, such details should remain private and personal but not for Justin Bieber.
In a report by Radar Online, the 19-year old singer dishes on the dirty details about his "first time" with the "Come & Get It" singer.
"I knew she was in love with me when she gave me her virginity," said Justin Bieber as stated by the source.
The source close to the singer claimed they escaped to Palm Springs, California to experience the deed.
"It was in the summer of 2011. They flew to Palm Springs for a couple days and had a super private place to stay," says the source., adding, "The purpose of the trip was 100 percent because Selena finally said 'yes' to having sex with him. They agreed because they both said they were in love."
True or not, details about their sex lives should stay private and personal. Yet for one, Justin hasn't been too private and personal about his life since Selena Gomez stepped out of his life. The singer has been caught sucking on a strippers' nipple to spanking them on their back sides and taking off their panties with his teeth.
On the other hand, Selena Gomez has kept her distance from her ex-beau. After the scandalous photos went viral, sources close to the Latina singer claim she was "disgusted" with Bieber's latest antics.
So how would Selena Gomez react this time around to the news of Justin Bieber bragging about taking her virginity?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List
- Pope Francis Blasted For Defying Catholic Doctrine, Marries 20 Couples Who Have Cohabited And Had Children In No Else But St Peter's Basilica