Amber Heard Spotted Bonding with Fiance Johnny Depp's Teenage Daughter, Lily Rose, on a Shopping Spree in Los Angeles
By Jenalyn Villamarin | February 5, 2014 10:40 AM EST
Soon-to-be stepmom Amber Heard was spotted bonding with Johnny Depp's teenage daughter, Lily Rose, in Los Angeles on Sunday, Feb 2. Amber and Lily Rose, who looked more like sisters together, enjoyed lunch first at Fred Segal before heading to a shopping spree.
Cast member Amber Heard attends the premiere of the film "Zombieland" in Los Angeles September 23, 2009.
'The Originals' Spoilers: Actress Shannon Kane Hints Celeste's Plan Targets Elijah and Hayley, More Sneak Peek Videos Released for Episode 13 'Crescent City' [WATCH]
'How I Met Your Mother' Season 9 Spoilers: Second Sneak Peek Video Shows Drunk Barney Making New Friends in Episode 17 ‘Sunrise’ [WATCH]
Neither Johnny Depp nor his son Jack was present during Amber and Lily Rose's bonding time, but the 50-year-old actor is expected to be pleased with his girls getting closer to each other as they spent the afternoon together. Previous reports claimed Lily Rose, 14, got along with Amber, 27, despite her parent's failed relationship.
The "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor split from French singer Vanessa Paradis, his long-time girlfriend and the mother of his children, and started dating his "The Rum Diary" co-star Amber Heard shortly after. According to the Daily Mail report, Amber Heard enjoyed the company of Lily Rose during their afternoon shopping spree.
The actress looked fresh and stylish in her flowy black maxi-skirt, cream blouse, matching belt and long green cargo jacket rolled up at the sleeves, while Lily Rose sported a casual look with her beige sweater and cuffed jeans. In the captured images, the teenager can be seen holding their drinks so that Amber can look around and try on some clothes and also pay at the cashier for the items that they bought. Click HERE to see photos.
The People.com report has confirmed that Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are engaged after the actress was spotted wearing a diamond ring on her left ring finger. "Of course they couldn't be happier to be engaged and excited to share the rest of their lives together," an unnamed source revealed.
As for Amber's relationship with Johnny's children, the insider shared Amber has "really taken well to the kids" and enjoys spending some quality time with them.
The insider further added that Ms Heard has already told the engagement news to close friends. In the past, Johnny Depp has been engaged to Jennifer Grey, Sherilyn Fenn and his "Edward Scissorhands" co-star Winona Ryder.
Will Mr Depps' engagement with Amber make him walk down the aisle for the second time? In 1983, the actor tied the knot with Lori Anne Allison, but their marriage did not last long for it ended in 1985.
Amber Heard, who has claimed that she is bisexual, was in a relationship for 4 years with the Hawaiian artist and photographer Tasya van Ree. Meanwhile, the newly engaged couple will be working together again for the upcoming film "London Fields" where Amber Heard stars and Johnny Depp will be featured in a cameo appearance.
More Articles to Read:
Mission Impossible 5: Tom Cruise Set to Return as Ethan Hunt, Jeremy Renner and Simon Pegg to Also Reprise Roles as UK Production Begins - [READ]
'Man of Steel 2' Casting News: Jesse Eisenberg to Portray Superman's Archenemy Lex Luthor - [READ]
Jurassic Park 4 Casting News: Actor Chris Pratt Confirms Role in 'Jurassic World' - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks
- New Zealand Assured China-Australia Deal Will Not Affect Demand
- Canada's Ontario Students Score High Rank In Global Survey Of Computer Skills