One Direction's Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner NOT Engaged: 'Directioner' Started Fake Rumour?
By Diadem Pambid | February 5, 2014 10:31 AM EST
The hash tag #CongratsHendall was a worldwide trending topic on Twitter a few days past. Fans were in a flurry of excitement and dread over the news of the One Direction singer, Harry Styles, being "engaged" to Kendall Jenner. Yet, fans should calm down because the "Hendall" couple is not engaged and the rumour of their engagement was a fake tweet initiated by a "Directioner."
Singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction attends the world premiere of the film "The Class of 92" in London December 1, 2013.
Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner have been dating for almost a month now. Since their date at the Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort to their PDA-filled Eagles concert, the "Hendall" couple has appeared closer than ever. Yet, both stars continue to deny the truth of their relationship status.
In an interview with Chelsea Handler of "Chelsea Lately," the "Keeping up with the Kardashian" star claims she's very much single. As for Harry Styles, the One Direction singer has been quite mum about the details of his love life. However, his cousin Ben was quite open up the details and he was in fact one of the persons claiming the "Hendall" couple wouldn't last.
"Harry's had so many girlfriends. I wouldn't say he's definitely with Kendall. I'm not whether she's a friend or a love interest, it's hard to say with Harry!" explains the curly-haired singer's' cousin in a report by Ocean Up.
So what about the engagement rumours going rounds on Twitter? Well, the hash tag #CongratsHendall was a fake rumour started out by one "Directioner." It was proven fake given the photo used in the tweet was a photo shopped image of Harry with Kendall. The original photo was of the former with a 1D fan.
This isn't the first time "Directioners" have been subject to fake rumours and photographs. Late last week, fans had thought Harry and Kendall had finally shared PDA-filled photos. Yet, these were proven to be Stella Hudgens and her beau, Alec Holden.
Fans of the British boy band singer can rest easy knowing full well that Harry Styles isn't engaged. Though with Kendall Jenner still attached to his hip, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson are still "threatened" by her and what she could do to the future of One Direction.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown