‘Rake’ Season 3 Premiere Episode: Greene in Prison Surrounded by Lowest of the Lot [VIDEOS]
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 4, 2014 7:24 PM EST
The Season 3 of comedy-drama series, "Rake," is set to premiere this Sunday, February 09, 2014, on ABC. It is time for fans of Cleaver Greene to see his return not as a lawyer but as a prisoner. This defender of guilty will find himself surrounded by enemies and friends in the prison. His enemies are no longer the people in the top echelons of the society, but they are the "lowest of the lot."
In one of the teasers of the new season, Greene's voiceover says "I've built a career on keeping people out of here [prison]. The crooks, the scoundrels, societies' low-lives -- Oh! How things have changed."
The self-destructive lawyer could not keep himself out of the prison. However it looks like, he has company because of a corruption scandal. Greene's former colleagues from Macquaire Street and the bench could also be seen cooling their heels inside the prison.
The spoilers of the new season suggest that Greene's cell-mate is a murder convict and he is more than just a friend. He will be keeping a watch on Greene's back. Greene will not only have to watch out for possible attacks on his, but also protect his friends. It looks like Greene will also have to beat an appeals bench that wants to intentionally keep him inside the prison, permanently.
Meanwhile, Wendy will decide to move on and begin a new chapter of her life with Roger. Greene's son Fuzz will be planning something with his girl-friend, Tara, a staunch Christian. This might take him far away from his father, both "physically and morally."
Greene's clients and assistant, Nicole, look like are associated with Scarlet. According to spoilers, "Scarlet, Barney and Nicole have formed an uneasy ménage, locked together by a challenge in Barney's life that would rock Cleaver to the core -- if he knew."
Also in the upcoming season, the movie based on Missy's biopic will be release, which will have a "surprising casting" choice. According to the spoiler, it is something that Greene is better off not knowing.
The spoiler says that if Greene is aware about the "avalanche of disasters" that his nearest and dearest people are going to face, "he would probably prefer to stay inside."
Official ABC Episode 1 Season 3 Synopsis of "Rake": "Cleaver Greene languishes in prison surrounded by enemies and friends. Many former colleagues from Macquarie St and the bench are also inside, courtesy of corruption scandals."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown