Renault Koleos Facelift Hits Indian Market; Salman Khan Owns First Car
By greeshma m | February 4, 2014 6:41 PM EST
French automobile giant Renault introduced the all new Renault Koleos in India with a price tag of ₹22,32,999(ex-showroom Delhi).
Industry Leaders Magazine
Renault witnessed an increase in sales of Duster SUV in India
The premium SUV has been offered in two variants in the country. Bollywood star Salman Khan became the proud owner of the first Koleos facelift in India. Sumit Sawhney, CEO and Managing Director, Renault Operations in India, handed the keys of the all new Koleos to Salman at the Renault Star Guild Awards 2014.
"I am glad that Mr. Salman Khan is the first owner of the all new Koleos. The new Koleos dawns all the attributes of Mr. Salman Khan as the vehicle is adventurous and sophisticated, guaranteed to turn heads with its presence and performance," Sawhney said.
Speaking of the car's features, the new Koleos introduces changes in its front grille, stylish chrome side protectors, LED equipped indicators on door mirrors and new 17-inch dual tone alloy wheels. Under the hood, the Koleos packs a 2.0-litre M9R diesel engine. The 4X2 manual Koleos offers a fuel efficiency of 17.15 kmpl, the 4X4 automatic transmission and 4X4 manual options claim a mileage of 14.56 kmpl and 16.26 kmpl respectively.
Other features include dual zone automatic air conditioning with rear vents, Bose energy efficient series sound system, powered driver & passenger seats, ingenious & modular storage options, split tail gate, rain-sensing wipers and dusk-sensing head lamps.
The Renault Koleos facelift is priced at ₹22.33 lakh for the 4X2 manual variant, ₹25.13 lakh for the 4X4 manual and ₹26.19 lakh for the top-end 4X4 automatic variant.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Toyota Tops World Sales of Cars, Sells Over 5K Million Vehicles in First Half of 2014
- Man Swindles Apple for $309,768 in 16 States
- Texas Man Selling Condo With ‘Funniest and Most Revealing Ad’
- Air New Zealand Pays $1000 to NZ9 Passengers After Three-Night Delay
- Tweens Fool Their Parents Online, McAfee Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report