Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Chose Parties over their Dying Father?
By Keerthi Mohan | February 4, 2014 6:27 PM EST
While their father Robert Kardashian was taking his last breath, his daughters Kourtney, Kim and Khloe chose to party, rather than spend time with their dying father, according to their stepmom Ellen Pearson Kardashian.
Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian with their mother Kris Jenner.
“The Kardashian children rarely visited Robert once he began cancer treatment… At the moment Robert took his last breath, none of his children were by his side, opting instead to attend a party at Kourtney’s home,” Ellen stated, according to Radar Online.
Ellen also noted in the court document that the only one who helped her take care of ailing Robert, who died in 2003 at the age of 59, was her daughter, Aprill Lallo.
Ellen and her step children have been entangled in a legal feud for a long time now. While the Kardashians are suing her for tens of thousands of dollars for allegedly selling their belongings for personal gains, Ellen has accused her step-children of defaming and intentionally inflicting emotional distress, among other things.
Talking about their stepmom, Khloe recently said in her deposition that she and her siblings did not want their father to marry Ellen.
''We just didn't feel like she was a good fit for my dad. They would fight a lot, and they would break up all the time.
"[Were we all on the same page?] That they should not be getting married, yes," Khloe said.
Meanwhile, the Kardashians, who are all active on social networking platforms, have not reacted to Ellen’s allegations. But, various media outlets are already speculating on whether Ellen’s statement is true.
“Well, does this really surprise anyone? That the Kardashian sisters would choose a party over a family member? If it does, you clearly don’t know enough about the Kardashian family,” a Celeb Dirty Laundry report read.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks