Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Episode 13 Spoilers: Sarah Drew (April Kepner) Teases ‘Gorgeous’ Opening, Fallouts, Drama, Phone Call and the Decision
By jaskiran kaur | February 4, 2014 6:11 PM EST
Fan-favorite medical drama "Grey's Anatomy" has taken longer to return than it was expected by its fans. As the show is getting closer to its return airdate, fans are getting even eager. "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 13 titled "Take It Back" is one of the most hotly anticipated episodes not only because of the cliffhanger waiting to be resolved, but also due to several other interesting developments that have been promised by the spoilers. Read on to find out more things to be excited for in "Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Episode 13. (Spoilers Ahead!)
In the past few weeks, several spoilers surfaced on the internet reported by various media outlets. It is now believed that the returning episode will be worth the wait. Earlier, reports surfaced that April Kepner will make some tough decisions that will bring in "lots of regrets" either ways.
For more on 'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10 Episode 13, it is said that Alex Karev's father Jimmy will live and his mother will give a surprise appearance. But there is more to their presence on the show in the returning episode. It is said that she will come under "false pretences."
'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10 Episode 13: Sarah Drew (April Kepner) Reveals More Drama
A lot of big things are expected to happen on "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 13 "Take it Back." Sarah Drew who plays April Kepner has suddenly become the centre of attention in the long running series owing to Jackson's untimely confession of love for her in the midst of her wedding. In addition to that, the actress herself dished out more spoilers for the returning episode of the show.
Glamour.com recently revealed the spoilers dished out to them by Sarah Drew. According to the report, fans will not have to wait longer for April's decision. It will immediately be revealed but the drama will continue. She says that the opening scene of "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 13 is "absolutely gorgeous and really unique." She says it is something that isn't done before.
Also things will get difficult when Alex comes back to the hospital and finds out what happened behind his back. He will definitely find out what happened to his father Jimmy and some of the spontaneous decisions that intern Leah and Shane had to take to save Jimmy's life. Will he be mad at them?
Fans are also eager to know more about the phone call received by Derek Shepherd by President. She revealed that the phone call will cause quite a stir. It will turn things "upside emotionally." "All kinds of things get messed up because of that phone call," Sarah Drew adds as quoted by glamour.com.
In a recent interview with USA Today, Sarah Drew dished more about "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 13. She teases that there will be a "lot of fallout" in the wedding venue due to April Kepner's decision and more in the hospital for Shane. She promises "significant drama too," in the remaining episodes of the show. As revealed by her to USA Today, her decision wouldn't leave anyone unhurt.
By looking at the spoilers, it seems "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 is going to make a big comeback with its Episode 13 "Take it Back." So fans must gear up for abundant drama and emotions coming soon to "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 scheduled to return on Feb. 27, 2014 on ABC.
For more spoilers about Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Episode 13, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown