Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Episode 13 Spoilers: Sarah Drew (April Kepner) Teases ‘Gorgeous’ Opening, Fallouts, Drama, Phone Call and the Decision
By jaskiran kaur | February 4, 2014 6:11 PM EST
Fan-favorite medical drama "Grey's Anatomy" has taken longer to return than it was expected by its fans. As the show is getting closer to its return airdate, fans are getting even eager. "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 13 titled "Take It Back" is one of the most hotly anticipated episodes not only because of the cliffhanger waiting to be resolved, but also due to several other interesting developments that have been promised by the spoilers. Read on to find out more things to be excited for in "Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Episode 13. (Spoilers Ahead!)
In the past few weeks, several spoilers surfaced on the internet reported by various media outlets. It is now believed that the returning episode will be worth the wait. Earlier, reports surfaced that April Kepner will make some tough decisions that will bring in "lots of regrets" either ways.
For more on 'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10 Episode 13, it is said that Alex Karev's father Jimmy will live and his mother will give a surprise appearance. But there is more to their presence on the show in the returning episode. It is said that she will come under "false pretences."
'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10 Episode 13: Sarah Drew (April Kepner) Reveals More Drama
A lot of big things are expected to happen on "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 13 "Take it Back." Sarah Drew who plays April Kepner has suddenly become the centre of attention in the long running series owing to Jackson's untimely confession of love for her in the midst of her wedding. In addition to that, the actress herself dished out more spoilers for the returning episode of the show.
Glamour.com recently revealed the spoilers dished out to them by Sarah Drew. According to the report, fans will not have to wait longer for April's decision. It will immediately be revealed but the drama will continue. She says that the opening scene of "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 13 is "absolutely gorgeous and really unique." She says it is something that isn't done before.
Also things will get difficult when Alex comes back to the hospital and finds out what happened behind his back. He will definitely find out what happened to his father Jimmy and some of the spontaneous decisions that intern Leah and Shane had to take to save Jimmy's life. Will he be mad at them?
Fans are also eager to know more about the phone call received by Derek Shepherd by President. She revealed that the phone call will cause quite a stir. It will turn things "upside emotionally." "All kinds of things get messed up because of that phone call," Sarah Drew adds as quoted by glamour.com.
In a recent interview with USA Today, Sarah Drew dished more about "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 13. She teases that there will be a "lot of fallout" in the wedding venue due to April Kepner's decision and more in the hospital for Shane. She promises "significant drama too," in the remaining episodes of the show. As revealed by her to USA Today, her decision wouldn't leave anyone unhurt.
By looking at the spoilers, it seems "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 is going to make a big comeback with its Episode 13 "Take it Back." So fans must gear up for abundant drama and emotions coming soon to "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 scheduled to return on Feb. 27, 2014 on ABC.
For more spoilers about Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Episode 13, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone
- iPhone 6 Plus Phablet Features Only 1 GB RAM