Paul Walker News: Star’s ‘Fast and Furious 4’ R34 Nissan GT-R up for Sale at $1.35 Million
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 4, 2014 6:07 PM EST
Paul Walker's death was one of saddest events that happened in 2013 and the world is still recovering from the loss of one hell of an actor. Paul's unfortunate death also shook car enthusiasts as he himself was die-hard car lover. However, now a lucky car collector can own the R34 Nissan GT-R that Paul drove in "Fast and Furious 4."
However, there is a catch. Well, there is always a catch and this is the money, honey. Paul Walker's Nissan is priced at $1,350,000, and that is indeed a lot of money for a highly customised and modified car. The price of the car is steep, but it is not about the cost, it is about giving back to the society. The proceeds from the sale of Paul Walker's car will go to his charity, Reach Out World Wide (ROWW).
According to Motor Authority, the car, R34 Nissan GT-R, comes customised with the sweetest modifications that a car enthusiast would want. Some of the upgrades are Rotora big brake kit, custom roll cage, HUD for a dash mount, Momo Alcantara steering wheel, upgraded wheels, suspension, exhaust and OMP seats with five-point harness. Buyers can find the car for sale at GT-A in Munich, Germany.
Meanwhile, a new leaked trailer of "Fast and Furious 7" surfaced. The new trailer begins with a funeral of Han Lue portrayed by Sung Kang.
The trailer features dialogues between character Roman Pierce (Tyrese Gibson) and Brian O'Connor (Paul Walker).
"Promise me Brian, no more funerals," says Roman to Brian.
The footage, might be taken down, serves as a teaser for the seventh installment of the "Fast and the Furious" franchise. Following, Paul's death, the film is delayed until 2015.
In the promo, Walker's character says that one last funeral will happen, and it refers to the death of Ian Shaw, character played by Jason Statham.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS