Paul Walker News: Star’s ‘Fast and Furious 4’ R34 Nissan GT-R up for Sale at $1.35 Million
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 4, 2014 6:07 PM EST
Paul Walker's death was one of saddest events that happened in 2013 and the world is still recovering from the loss of one hell of an actor. Paul's unfortunate death also shook car enthusiasts as he himself was die-hard car lover. However, now a lucky car collector can own the R34 Nissan GT-R that Paul drove in "Fast and Furious 4."
However, there is a catch. Well, there is always a catch and this is the money, honey. Paul Walker's Nissan is priced at $1,350,000, and that is indeed a lot of money for a highly customised and modified car. The price of the car is steep, but it is not about the cost, it is about giving back to the society. The proceeds from the sale of Paul Walker's car will go to his charity, Reach Out World Wide (ROWW).
According to Motor Authority, the car, R34 Nissan GT-R, comes customised with the sweetest modifications that a car enthusiast would want. Some of the upgrades are Rotora big brake kit, custom roll cage, HUD for a dash mount, Momo Alcantara steering wheel, upgraded wheels, suspension, exhaust and OMP seats with five-point harness. Buyers can find the car for sale at GT-A in Munich, Germany.
Meanwhile, a new leaked trailer of "Fast and Furious 7" surfaced. The new trailer begins with a funeral of Han Lue portrayed by Sung Kang.
The trailer features dialogues between character Roman Pierce (Tyrese Gibson) and Brian O'Connor (Paul Walker).
"Promise me Brian, no more funerals," says Roman to Brian.
The footage, might be taken down, serves as a teaser for the seventh installment of the "Fast and the Furious" franchise. Following, Paul's death, the film is delayed until 2015.
In the promo, Walker's character says that one last funeral will happen, and it refers to the death of Ian Shaw, character played by Jason Statham.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones