Paul Walker News: Star’s ‘Fast and Furious 4’ R34 Nissan GT-R up for Sale at $1.35 Million
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 4, 2014 6:07 PM EST
Paul Walker's death was one of saddest events that happened in 2013 and the world is still recovering from the loss of one hell of an actor. Paul's unfortunate death also shook car enthusiasts as he himself was die-hard car lover. However, now a lucky car collector can own the R34 Nissan GT-R that Paul drove in "Fast and Furious 4."
However, there is a catch. Well, there is always a catch and this is the money, honey. Paul Walker's Nissan is priced at $1,350,000, and that is indeed a lot of money for a highly customised and modified car. The price of the car is steep, but it is not about the cost, it is about giving back to the society. The proceeds from the sale of Paul Walker's car will go to his charity, Reach Out World Wide (ROWW).
According to Motor Authority, the car, R34 Nissan GT-R, comes customised with the sweetest modifications that a car enthusiast would want. Some of the upgrades are Rotora big brake kit, custom roll cage, HUD for a dash mount, Momo Alcantara steering wheel, upgraded wheels, suspension, exhaust and OMP seats with five-point harness. Buyers can find the car for sale at GT-A in Munich, Germany.
Meanwhile, a new leaked trailer of "Fast and Furious 7" surfaced. The new trailer begins with a funeral of Han Lue portrayed by Sung Kang.
The trailer features dialogues between character Roman Pierce (Tyrese Gibson) and Brian O'Connor (Paul Walker).
"Promise me Brian, no more funerals," says Roman to Brian.
The footage, might be taken down, serves as a teaser for the seventh installment of the "Fast and the Furious" franchise. Following, Paul's death, the film is delayed until 2015.
In the promo, Walker's character says that one last funeral will happen, and it refers to the death of Ian Shaw, character played by Jason Statham.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales