Paul Walker News: Star’s ‘Fast and Furious 4’ R34 Nissan GT-R up for Sale at $1.35 Million
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 4, 2014 6:07 PM EST
Paul Walker's death was one of saddest events that happened in 2013 and the world is still recovering from the loss of one hell of an actor. Paul's unfortunate death also shook car enthusiasts as he himself was die-hard car lover. However, now a lucky car collector can own the R34 Nissan GT-R that Paul drove in "Fast and Furious 4."
However, there is a catch. Well, there is always a catch and this is the money, honey. Paul Walker's Nissan is priced at $1,350,000, and that is indeed a lot of money for a highly customised and modified car. The price of the car is steep, but it is not about the cost, it is about giving back to the society. The proceeds from the sale of Paul Walker's car will go to his charity, Reach Out World Wide (ROWW).
According to Motor Authority, the car, R34 Nissan GT-R, comes customised with the sweetest modifications that a car enthusiast would want. Some of the upgrades are Rotora big brake kit, custom roll cage, HUD for a dash mount, Momo Alcantara steering wheel, upgraded wheels, suspension, exhaust and OMP seats with five-point harness. Buyers can find the car for sale at GT-A in Munich, Germany.
Meanwhile, a new leaked trailer of "Fast and Furious 7" surfaced. The new trailer begins with a funeral of Han Lue portrayed by Sung Kang.
The trailer features dialogues between character Roman Pierce (Tyrese Gibson) and Brian O'Connor (Paul Walker).
"Promise me Brian, no more funerals," says Roman to Brian.
The footage, might be taken down, serves as a teaser for the seventh installment of the "Fast and the Furious" franchise. Following, Paul's death, the film is delayed until 2015.
In the promo, Walker's character says that one last funeral will happen, and it refers to the death of Ian Shaw, character played by Jason Statham.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- These 2 Questions Reveal if You Unwittingly Abuse Alcohol
- Jennifer Lopez and Her Wild 45th Birthday Party: How JLo’s Life-Size Birthday Cake from SamiCakes Boutique Was Made
- Blake Griffin’s Back Injury Is the Reason for His Withdrawal from Team U.S.A.
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Anderson Silva To Test the Octagon Anew After Freak Leg Injury, To Fight Nick Diaz in 2015