Michael Muhney’s Former ‘The Young and the Restless’ Co-Star Kristoff St. John Appeals to MM to Set the Record Straight [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Janice Somosot | February 4, 2014 5:28 PM EST
Michael Muhney (MM) of "The Young and the Restless" had his final episode shown last Thursday, Jan. 30, 2014 in the popular CBS soap opera. He was reportedly fired from Y&R. Some say that it was because of his attitude and ego on set and his clashes with his co-stars while some believe the rumours of him allegedly groping his 20-year-old co-star Hunter King. Whatever the reason is for Muhney's dismissal, his loyal fan base have reacted in protest of the rumours against him as well as in defense of him. However, some of them have targeted the Y&R cast and crew. That's why Muhney's former "The Young and the Restless" co-star Kristoff St. John has appealed to MM to set the record straight.
St. John took to social media sites Twitter and Facebook to air out his opinion and give Muhney the opportunity to clear the air regarding his controversial departure from "The Young and the Restless" Check out his tweet below.
"It is absurd and hurtful the way the rumor mill has spun out of control, with uninformed people forming opinions, completely in the dark. Unfortunately, you, the fans, are innocent bystanders," wrote St. John on his Facebook account.
St. John also wrote about Muhney and Billy Miller's final scenes in "The Young and the Restless" wherein he paid tribute to the two actors' talents.
However, it looks like St. John and the rest of the world will have to wait a little while longer to hear Muhney's side of the story. According to Radar Online, a source close to Michael said that he has been ordered by Sony and CBS not to talk or discuss anything about Y&R including its cast members.
Actually, it's not just Muhney who has been prohibited from discussing "The Young and the Restless." The rest of Y&R is supposed to stay silent about the whole thing including Hunter King. That's why there is no word from both Muhney and King.
Unfortunately, the other Y&R cast members including Eric Braeden, Kristoff St. John, Jessica Collins, Joshua Morrow, Eileen Davidson, Christel Khalil, Eileen Davidson, Greg Rikaart and Elizabeth Hendrickson have been speaking about "The Young and the Restless," Muhney and King in their Twitter or Facebook accounts as well as with the media, further contributing to the speculations and rumours out there.
It seems that they just wanted to clear the air and defend their beloved soap opera as well as co-stars from all the bashing and hating going on in the Internet. However, it may have led to more disputes and divisions between Y&R fans.
But, Muhney's fans have banded together in support of him on his last episode in "The Young and the Restless."
Check out the YouTube video below which was uploaded by Vonda Smith. It features the #TeamMuhney walks with Michael banner that Muhney's fans arranged to fly over the CBS studios in Los Angeles, California on Jan. 30, 2014, which was the airing of his last episode in Y&R. Stay tuned for more updates about "The Young and the Restless" and Michael Muhney.
- READ MORE:
'The Young and the Restless' Star Michael Muhney's Mother Disappointed with Y&R Fans' Reactions, Appeals to Stop Negativity [WATCH VIDEOS] (Click HERE)
'The Young and the Restless' Cast Defends Co-star Hunter King from Michael Muhney Fans and Haters on Twitter (Click HERE)
'The Young and the Restless' Cast Speak Out About Michael Muhney Getting Fired from Y&R Including TV Dad Eric Braeden (Click HERE)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation