Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling: Actress Set off Pregnancy Rumors with Actor’s First Child Amidst Breakup Rumors—Truth Revealed
By jaskiran kaur | February 4, 2014 5:22 PM EST
Rumor mill went abuzz with the reports claiming actress Eva Mendes might be pregnant. The pregnancy rumors of the 39-year-old actress' came in to the light amidst the alleged breakup with Hollywood heartthrob Ryan Gosling. But the truth was disclosed just as soon.
"The Place Beyond the Pines" actress sparked off pregnancy rumors when she arrived at the LAX airport in Los Angeles and resisted going through a body scan. As soon as the report came out, it was believed that she is pregnant with her first child.
According to the Daily Mail report, the actress arrived at the Transportation Security Administration zone on Saturday, Feb. 2, 2014 for the security check before boarding a flight and told something that she is now denying. Reportedly, she told the security check officer that "because she is pregnant" she will not go through the body scanner. Shockingly, she is now denying the pregnancy claims that she made at the airport.
Mail Online quoted Eva Mendes' representative's comments. The rep told that she has never undergone scanners at the airport security checks. Instead she prefers getting hand checked. Reports reported earlier did give rise to speculations, if Ryan Gosling was the soon-to-be-father. But the actress denied pregnancy rumors via her rep's comments.
While travelling via LAX airport, the actress looked chic in her winter ensemble. She adorned a pair of printed jeggings with a long green coat and a cardigan underneath her coat. She kept her look simple, with minimal makeup and trendy sunglasses. She carried a tan color handbag and wore heeled boots. The actress looked slim and there was no sign of a baby bump. She tied her hair high in a bun and kept her look very suave and chic.
Recently, rumors about her breakup with actor Ryan Gosling were making the rounds. However, nothing has been confirmed about their relationship status. In a long time, "The Place Beyond the Pines" co-stars haven't made a public appearance together. The couple dated each other for two years, before rumors about their split emerged. They started dating in the year 2011 and were going strong until late 2013, when their relationship was believed to have hit rock bottom.
For more news on Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build