Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling: Actress Set off Pregnancy Rumors with Actor’s First Child Amidst Breakup Rumors—Truth Revealed
By jaskiran kaur | February 4, 2014 5:22 PM EST
Rumor mill went abuzz with the reports claiming actress Eva Mendes might be pregnant. The pregnancy rumors of the 39-year-old actress' came in to the light amidst the alleged breakup with Hollywood heartthrob Ryan Gosling. But the truth was disclosed just as soon.
"The Place Beyond the Pines" actress sparked off pregnancy rumors when she arrived at the LAX airport in Los Angeles and resisted going through a body scan. As soon as the report came out, it was believed that she is pregnant with her first child.
According to the Daily Mail report, the actress arrived at the Transportation Security Administration zone on Saturday, Feb. 2, 2014 for the security check before boarding a flight and told something that she is now denying. Reportedly, she told the security check officer that "because she is pregnant" she will not go through the body scanner. Shockingly, she is now denying the pregnancy claims that she made at the airport.
Mail Online quoted Eva Mendes' representative's comments. The rep told that she has never undergone scanners at the airport security checks. Instead she prefers getting hand checked. Reports reported earlier did give rise to speculations, if Ryan Gosling was the soon-to-be-father. But the actress denied pregnancy rumors via her rep's comments.
While travelling via LAX airport, the actress looked chic in her winter ensemble. She adorned a pair of printed jeggings with a long green coat and a cardigan underneath her coat. She kept her look simple, with minimal makeup and trendy sunglasses. She carried a tan color handbag and wore heeled boots. The actress looked slim and there was no sign of a baby bump. She tied her hair high in a bun and kept her look very suave and chic.
Recently, rumors about her breakup with actor Ryan Gosling were making the rounds. However, nothing has been confirmed about their relationship status. In a long time, "The Place Beyond the Pines" co-stars haven't made a public appearance together. The couple dated each other for two years, before rumors about their split emerged. They started dating in the year 2011 and were going strong until late 2013, when their relationship was believed to have hit rock bottom.
For more news on Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- ‘Top Gun 2’ Update: ‘The Jungle Book’ Writer Onboard, Tom Cruise Likely To Reprise His Role