Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling: Actress Set off Pregnancy Rumors with Actor’s First Child Amidst Breakup Rumors—Truth Revealed
By jaskiran kaur | February 4, 2014 5:22 PM EST
Rumor mill went abuzz with the reports claiming actress Eva Mendes might be pregnant. The pregnancy rumors of the 39-year-old actress' came in to the light amidst the alleged breakup with Hollywood heartthrob Ryan Gosling. But the truth was disclosed just as soon.
"The Place Beyond the Pines" actress sparked off pregnancy rumors when she arrived at the LAX airport in Los Angeles and resisted going through a body scan. As soon as the report came out, it was believed that she is pregnant with her first child.
According to the Daily Mail report, the actress arrived at the Transportation Security Administration zone on Saturday, Feb. 2, 2014 for the security check before boarding a flight and told something that she is now denying. Reportedly, she told the security check officer that "because she is pregnant" she will not go through the body scanner. Shockingly, she is now denying the pregnancy claims that she made at the airport.
Mail Online quoted Eva Mendes' representative's comments. The rep told that she has never undergone scanners at the airport security checks. Instead she prefers getting hand checked. Reports reported earlier did give rise to speculations, if Ryan Gosling was the soon-to-be-father. But the actress denied pregnancy rumors via her rep's comments.
While travelling via LAX airport, the actress looked chic in her winter ensemble. She adorned a pair of printed jeggings with a long green coat and a cardigan underneath her coat. She kept her look simple, with minimal makeup and trendy sunglasses. She carried a tan color handbag and wore heeled boots. The actress looked slim and there was no sign of a baby bump. She tied her hair high in a bun and kept her look very suave and chic.
Recently, rumors about her breakup with actor Ryan Gosling were making the rounds. However, nothing has been confirmed about their relationship status. In a long time, "The Place Beyond the Pines" co-stars haven't made a public appearance together. The couple dated each other for two years, before rumors about their split emerged. They started dating in the year 2011 and were going strong until late 2013, when their relationship was believed to have hit rock bottom.
For more news on Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues