Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling: Actress Set off Pregnancy Rumors with Actor’s First Child Amidst Breakup Rumors—Truth Revealed
By jaskiran kaur | February 4, 2014 5:22 PM EST
Rumor mill went abuzz with the reports claiming actress Eva Mendes might be pregnant. The pregnancy rumors of the 39-year-old actress' came in to the light amidst the alleged breakup with Hollywood heartthrob Ryan Gosling. But the truth was disclosed just as soon.
"The Place Beyond the Pines" actress sparked off pregnancy rumors when she arrived at the LAX airport in Los Angeles and resisted going through a body scan. As soon as the report came out, it was believed that she is pregnant with her first child.
According to the Daily Mail report, the actress arrived at the Transportation Security Administration zone on Saturday, Feb. 2, 2014 for the security check before boarding a flight and told something that she is now denying. Reportedly, she told the security check officer that "because she is pregnant" she will not go through the body scanner. Shockingly, she is now denying the pregnancy claims that she made at the airport.
Mail Online quoted Eva Mendes' representative's comments. The rep told that she has never undergone scanners at the airport security checks. Instead she prefers getting hand checked. Reports reported earlier did give rise to speculations, if Ryan Gosling was the soon-to-be-father. But the actress denied pregnancy rumors via her rep's comments.
While travelling via LAX airport, the actress looked chic in her winter ensemble. She adorned a pair of printed jeggings with a long green coat and a cardigan underneath her coat. She kept her look simple, with minimal makeup and trendy sunglasses. She carried a tan color handbag and wore heeled boots. The actress looked slim and there was no sign of a baby bump. She tied her hair high in a bun and kept her look very suave and chic.
Recently, rumors about her breakup with actor Ryan Gosling were making the rounds. However, nothing has been confirmed about their relationship status. In a long time, "The Place Beyond the Pines" co-stars haven't made a public appearance together. The couple dated each other for two years, before rumors about their split emerged. They started dating in the year 2011 and were going strong until late 2013, when their relationship was believed to have hit rock bottom.
For more news on Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports