‘The Bachelor’ Season 18 (2014) Episode/ Week 5 Recap: What Happens in Vietnam; Who is Eliminated? (Spoilers)
By jaskiran kaur | February 4, 2014 4:51 PM EST
Former soccer star from Venezuela and "The Bachelor" lead Juan Pablo Galavis is getting closer to find his soul mate in the show, amongst the group of beautiful women vying for his attention. Each week brings a new set of challenges for the girls who are also looking out for life partner in Juan Pablo. In week/ episode 5 of "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014), Juan Pablo and the group of ladies headed to Vietnam in search of love. Find out the details of the same below. (Spoilers Ahead!)
'The Bachelor' Season 18 (2014) Episode 5 Recap: (Spoilers)
Even before "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Week/Episode 5 was aired, Reality Steve's spoilers surfaced on the internet and it looks like he was mostly right.
In this week's episode, Juan Pablo explores Vietnam with his ladies. The ladies' man follows the show's tradition of one-on-one and group dates and finally eliminating some of them in the rose ceremony at the end.
Juan Pablo's One-on-one Date in Vietnam
On the first night of "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Week 5, the date card arrives in the exquisite hotel where the girls are staying. The card has names of the girls who would go on one-on-one date with Juan Pablo.
Renee Oteri the 32-year-old real estate agent gets her first chance to spend alone time with the bachelor star. On their date, they explore the city before heading for the dinner date for which she gets a dress customized for her. They both are single parents and enjoy purchasing gifts for their kids. During their evening time, Renee tells Juan more about his past with the father of her child. At the end, she receives a date rose.
In the hotel, the group date card arrives with the names of Sharleen Joynt, Clare Crawley, Kelly Travis, Alli Restko, Chelsie, Kat Hurd, Andi Dorfman and Cassandra on it. This disturbs Andi Dorfman who hasn't got the chance of going on one-one-date with Juan Pablo.
Nikki Ferrell who is also the rumored winner of "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) is the second one to go on one-one-date in the Week 5. They go for some adventure at the Marble Mountain, where they do some cave diving and rappelling. Sadly, Nikki Ferrell doesn't enjoy her adventurous date much because she is scared of heights.
In their evening time, Nikki reveals that it will be the first for her to date a single dad. She also assures that she will be good with it. She receives a rose at the end of it.
Juan Pablo's Group Date and Cocktail Party in Vietnam
On the group date, all the ladies meet Juan Pablo where they for boating. The ladies pair up with each other, leaving Clare Crawley alone who eventually gets to go with Juan Pablo in the boat. On the boat, Juan and Clare manage to steal some kisses before they reach the land where they head to a house to cook their meal and eat something.
Following this, Juan Pablo spends alone time with the rest of the bachelorettes on the beach. At the end Clare Crawley receives the rose.
The next night, ladies get to the cocktail party location where Renee Oteri finally gets to kiss Juan Pablo.
Later in the night, Clare and Juan sneak out to go for a swim without letting anyone else know. The bachelor star confesses that he regrets his alone time with Clare. He thinks it may not be liked by his daughter back home. And Clare bursts into tears yet again.
During the cocktail party, Juan Pablo announces that he will eliminate three women from the remaining 11 contestants.
'The Bachelor' Season 18 (2014) Week/Episode 5 Elimination
At the end, Juan Pablo Galavis eliminates three bachelorettes from the group of 11. Danielle Ronco, Kelly Travis and Alli Restko from Illinois are sent home by Juan Pablo Galavis during 'The Bachelor' Season 18 (2014) Week/Episode 5 rose ceremony.
"The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) started with 27 women in the competition. In week/ episode 5 the group of ladies was reduced to just eight contestants. Who do you think will be the next to go home? Who do you think will receive the date rose? Find out when the show returns on Feb. 10, 2014 on ABC.
For more spoilers on The Bachelor Season 18 (2014), read below:
The Bachelor 2014 Winner: Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Final 3 Based on Juan Pablo Twitter Comment (Major Spoilers)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- Scotland Voted Against Independence, Early Results Indicate