‘The Bachelor’ Season 18 (2014) Episode/ Week 5 Recap: What Happens in Vietnam; Who is Eliminated? (Spoilers)
By jaskiran kaur | February 4, 2014 4:51 PM EST
Former soccer star from Venezuela and "The Bachelor" lead Juan Pablo Galavis is getting closer to find his soul mate in the show, amongst the group of beautiful women vying for his attention. Each week brings a new set of challenges for the girls who are also looking out for life partner in Juan Pablo. In week/ episode 5 of "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014), Juan Pablo and the group of ladies headed to Vietnam in search of love. Find out the details of the same below. (Spoilers Ahead!)
'The Bachelor' Season 18 (2014) Episode 5 Recap: (Spoilers)
Even before "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Week/Episode 5 was aired, Reality Steve's spoilers surfaced on the internet and it looks like he was mostly right.
In this week's episode, Juan Pablo explores Vietnam with his ladies. The ladies' man follows the show's tradition of one-on-one and group dates and finally eliminating some of them in the rose ceremony at the end.
Juan Pablo's One-on-one Date in Vietnam
On the first night of "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Week 5, the date card arrives in the exquisite hotel where the girls are staying. The card has names of the girls who would go on one-on-one date with Juan Pablo.
Renee Oteri the 32-year-old real estate agent gets her first chance to spend alone time with the bachelor star. On their date, they explore the city before heading for the dinner date for which she gets a dress customized for her. They both are single parents and enjoy purchasing gifts for their kids. During their evening time, Renee tells Juan more about his past with the father of her child. At the end, she receives a date rose.
In the hotel, the group date card arrives with the names of Sharleen Joynt, Clare Crawley, Kelly Travis, Alli Restko, Chelsie, Kat Hurd, Andi Dorfman and Cassandra on it. This disturbs Andi Dorfman who hasn't got the chance of going on one-one-date with Juan Pablo.
Nikki Ferrell who is also the rumored winner of "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) is the second one to go on one-one-date in the Week 5. They go for some adventure at the Marble Mountain, where they do some cave diving and rappelling. Sadly, Nikki Ferrell doesn't enjoy her adventurous date much because she is scared of heights.
In their evening time, Nikki reveals that it will be the first for her to date a single dad. She also assures that she will be good with it. She receives a rose at the end of it.
Juan Pablo's Group Date and Cocktail Party in Vietnam
On the group date, all the ladies meet Juan Pablo where they for boating. The ladies pair up with each other, leaving Clare Crawley alone who eventually gets to go with Juan Pablo in the boat. On the boat, Juan and Clare manage to steal some kisses before they reach the land where they head to a house to cook their meal and eat something.
Following this, Juan Pablo spends alone time with the rest of the bachelorettes on the beach. At the end Clare Crawley receives the rose.
The next night, ladies get to the cocktail party location where Renee Oteri finally gets to kiss Juan Pablo.
Later in the night, Clare and Juan sneak out to go for a swim without letting anyone else know. The bachelor star confesses that he regrets his alone time with Clare. He thinks it may not be liked by his daughter back home. And Clare bursts into tears yet again.
During the cocktail party, Juan Pablo announces that he will eliminate three women from the remaining 11 contestants.
'The Bachelor' Season 18 (2014) Week/Episode 5 Elimination
At the end, Juan Pablo Galavis eliminates three bachelorettes from the group of 11. Danielle Ronco, Kelly Travis and Alli Restko from Illinois are sent home by Juan Pablo Galavis during 'The Bachelor' Season 18 (2014) Week/Episode 5 rose ceremony.
"The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) started with 27 women in the competition. In week/ episode 5 the group of ladies was reduced to just eight contestants. Who do you think will be the next to go home? Who do you think will receive the date rose? Find out when the show returns on Feb. 10, 2014 on ABC.
For more spoilers on The Bachelor Season 18 (2014), read below:
The Bachelor 2014 Winner: Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Final 3 Based on Juan Pablo Twitter Comment (Major Spoilers)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’