Sensex Falls over 200 Points Amid Emerging Market Woes
February 4, 2014 4:09 PM EST
The BSE Sensex is down as much as 1.03 percent, while the Nifty falls 1 percent, with both indexes falling to their lowest since October 9 and below their respective 200 day moving averages for the first time since then.
Disappointing U.S. manufacturing data is seen exacerbating concerns in a market already worried by U.S. Fed's decision to taper asset purchases.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones