Sensex Falls over 200 Points Amid Emerging Market Woes
February 4, 2014 4:09 PM EST
The BSE Sensex is down as much as 1.03 percent, while the Nifty falls 1 percent, with both indexes falling to their lowest since October 9 and below their respective 200 day moving averages for the first time since then.
Disappointing U.S. manufacturing data is seen exacerbating concerns in a market already worried by U.S. Fed's decision to taper asset purchases.
Join the Conversation
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate