Sensex Falls over 200 Points Amid Emerging Market Woes
February 4, 2014 4:09 PM EST
The BSE Sensex is down as much as 1.03 percent, while the Nifty falls 1 percent, with both indexes falling to their lowest since October 9 and below their respective 200 day moving averages for the first time since then.
Disappointing U.S. manufacturing data is seen exacerbating concerns in a market already worried by U.S. Fed's decision to taper asset purchases.
Join the Conversation
- Pope Francis To Simplify Annulments In Catholic Church
- Ebola Update: US CDC Expects More Cases By End Of Jan 2015, Advises Airlines To ‘Treat All Body Fluids As Infectious'
- Roubini Global Economics Forecasts 20% Decline In Value Of Aussie Dollar, Economic Slowdown
- B.C. Teachers Strike: Public Classes for Half a Billion Kids Finally Start
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4