'American Idol' 2014 Spoilers: AI Season 13 Episode 8 'Hollywood Round, Week #1' Airs on Feb. 6, 2014, Will Your Favourite Make It?
By Janice Somosot | February 4, 2014 4:07 PM EST
For "American Idol" fans who can't wait to get the latest information on their favourite Fox reality singing competition, here are some "American Idol" 2014 or "American Idol XIII" spoilers featuring the AI Season 13 Episode 8 "Hollywood Round, Week #1" which will air on Thursday, Feb. 6, 2014. This episode comes after the "Hollywood or Home Round" which will be aired on Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2014. Read on to find out more about it. Will your favourite AI Season 13 contestant make it?
According to TV Guide, the "American Idol" Season 13 Episode 8 titled "Hollywood Round, Week #1" will show the AI contestants who passed the surprise "Hollywood or Home Round" wherein around 60 of them (including the ones who only got 2 yeses) were asked to perform again in front of the AI Season 13 judges Jennifer Lopez, Harry Connick, Jr. and Keith Urban. Those who pass will get to continue on their road to Hollywood while those who fail this round will immediately be sent home.
According to mjsbigblog, the AI hopefuls who have passed the judges' scrutiny include Filipino-American Malaya Watson, Jordan Brisbane, Emily Piriz, Caleb Johnson, Marrialle Sellars, Ben Briley and Neco Starr. They will perform solo and group performances with their fellow contestants Casey Thrasher, Maurice Townsend, Malcolm Allen, Ethan Harris, Dexter Roberts, Spencer Lloyd, C.J. Harris, George Lovett, Sam Woolf, Briston Maroney, Alex Preston and Emmanuel Zidor at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles, California. Other AI hopefuls who reportedly made it (according to The Idol Pad and mjsbigblog) are Jena Irene Asciutto, Briana Oakley, Kristen O'Connor, Andrina Brogden, Kenzie Hall, Majesty York, Bria Anai Johnson, Austin Wolfe, Brandy Neelly, Jillian Jensen, M.K. Nobilette - AKA Emkay Brazil and Jess Meuse.
The AI judges Urban, Lopez and Connick, Jr. reportedly couldn't decide between Ben Briley and Neco Starr that's why there are 31 contestants (16 boys and 15 girls) instead of just 30 contestants. America will be given a chance to vote in order to decide who gets to stay or who gets to go between Starr and Briley.
As promised by the "American Idol" producers, newer songs such as "Can't Hold Us" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis/Ray Dalton, will be included in the line-up. But, there will still be older songs like "What The World Needs Now" by Burt Bacharach and The Posies/Jackie DeShannon. Click HERE to see the cleared list of songs for the "American Idol" 2014 contestants from mjsbigblog.
And that's the "American Idol" 2014 spoilers featuring AI Season 13 Episode 8. Find out if your favourite contestants make it in Hollywood Week and beyond. Watch AI Season 13 Episode 8 "Hollywood Round, Week #1" on Fox on Thursday, Feb. 6, 2014 from 8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT.
Stay tuned for more updates about "American Idol XIII" including spoilers, episode recaps and the latest news about the Fox reality singing competition.
Click HERE to watch the "American Idol XIII" Top 31 contestants singing songs before joining "American Idol" (YouTube videos uploaded by American Idol Music)
Click HERE to see "American Idol" Behind-the-Scenes videos and photos from the "American Idol" Web site.
'American Idol' 2014 Spoilers: AI Season 13 Episode 7 'Hollywood or Home Round' Airs on Feb. 5, 2014, Who Stays and Who Goes? [WATCH VIDEOS] (Click HERE)
'American Idol' 2014: Top 24 Up to 31 Spoilers Post-Hollywood Leaked; Good or Hoax? [WATCH VIDEOS] (Click HERE)
'American Idol' 2014 Spoilers: AI Season 13 Auditions from Omaha, Nebraska [WATCH VIDEOS] (Click HERE)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage