'American Idol' 2014 Spoilers: AI Season 13 Episode 8 'Hollywood Round, Week #1' Airs on Feb. 6, 2014, Will Your Favourite Make It?
By Janice Somosot | February 4, 2014 4:07 PM EST
For "American Idol" fans who can't wait to get the latest information on their favourite Fox reality singing competition, here are some "American Idol" 2014 or "American Idol XIII" spoilers featuring the AI Season 13 Episode 8 "Hollywood Round, Week #1" which will air on Thursday, Feb. 6, 2014. This episode comes after the "Hollywood or Home Round" which will be aired on Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2014. Read on to find out more about it. Will your favourite AI Season 13 contestant make it?
According to TV Guide, the "American Idol" Season 13 Episode 8 titled "Hollywood Round, Week #1" will show the AI contestants who passed the surprise "Hollywood or Home Round" wherein around 60 of them (including the ones who only got 2 yeses) were asked to perform again in front of the AI Season 13 judges Jennifer Lopez, Harry Connick, Jr. and Keith Urban. Those who pass will get to continue on their road to Hollywood while those who fail this round will immediately be sent home.
According to mjsbigblog, the AI hopefuls who have passed the judges' scrutiny include Filipino-American Malaya Watson, Jordan Brisbane, Emily Piriz, Caleb Johnson, Marrialle Sellars, Ben Briley and Neco Starr. They will perform solo and group performances with their fellow contestants Casey Thrasher, Maurice Townsend, Malcolm Allen, Ethan Harris, Dexter Roberts, Spencer Lloyd, C.J. Harris, George Lovett, Sam Woolf, Briston Maroney, Alex Preston and Emmanuel Zidor at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles, California. Other AI hopefuls who reportedly made it (according to The Idol Pad and mjsbigblog) are Jena Irene Asciutto, Briana Oakley, Kristen O'Connor, Andrina Brogden, Kenzie Hall, Majesty York, Bria Anai Johnson, Austin Wolfe, Brandy Neelly, Jillian Jensen, M.K. Nobilette - AKA Emkay Brazil and Jess Meuse.
The AI judges Urban, Lopez and Connick, Jr. reportedly couldn't decide between Ben Briley and Neco Starr that's why there are 31 contestants (16 boys and 15 girls) instead of just 30 contestants. America will be given a chance to vote in order to decide who gets to stay or who gets to go between Starr and Briley.
As promised by the "American Idol" producers, newer songs such as "Can't Hold Us" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis/Ray Dalton, will be included in the line-up. But, there will still be older songs like "What The World Needs Now" by Burt Bacharach and The Posies/Jackie DeShannon. Click HERE to see the cleared list of songs for the "American Idol" 2014 contestants from mjsbigblog.
And that's the "American Idol" 2014 spoilers featuring AI Season 13 Episode 8. Find out if your favourite contestants make it in Hollywood Week and beyond. Watch AI Season 13 Episode 8 "Hollywood Round, Week #1" on Fox on Thursday, Feb. 6, 2014 from 8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT.
Stay tuned for more updates about "American Idol XIII" including spoilers, episode recaps and the latest news about the Fox reality singing competition.
Click HERE to watch the "American Idol XIII" Top 31 contestants singing songs before joining "American Idol" (YouTube videos uploaded by American Idol Music)
Click HERE to see "American Idol" Behind-the-Scenes videos and photos from the "American Idol" Web site.
'American Idol' 2014 Spoilers: AI Season 13 Episode 7 'Hollywood or Home Round' Airs on Feb. 5, 2014, Who Stays and Who Goes? [WATCH VIDEOS] (Click HERE)
'American Idol' 2014: Top 24 Up to 31 Spoilers Post-Hollywood Leaked; Good or Hoax? [WATCH VIDEOS] (Click HERE)
'American Idol' 2014 Spoilers: AI Season 13 Auditions from Omaha, Nebraska [WATCH VIDEOS] (Click HERE)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS