‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Big News: Norman Reedus Talks About ’the Daryl Dixon Heavy Episode and Says Season 4 to get much ‘Crazier’
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 4, 2014 3:50 PM EST
The most famous and loved character on "The Walking Dead" is *drum rolls* Daryl Dixon, this redneck has a pure heart. In a recent interview with SciFiNow, Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon) talked about the craziness that the fans can expect after "The Walking Dead" returns on Sunday, February 9, 2014 at 9 p.m. ET on AMC.
"The beheading of Hershel and killing the Governor were such shockers, but it's about to get much crazier," told Norman Reedus to SciFiNow.
Norman also mentioned that "The Walking Dead" season 4's second-half episodes are his favourite so far. The cool thing about "The Walking Dead" season 4B is that it will have one Daryl Dixon heavy episode. Certainly, that instalment might be Norman's favourite. Recently, Andrew Lincoln (Rick Grimes) told Comicbook.com that Norman Reedus had a "magnificent" episode coming in "TWD" season 4.
Andrew added that four or five other characters will also have Daryl-like episodes. After any character-centric episode on "The Walking Dead," the character is killed, remember how The Governor died.
"If Daryl Dixon dies, we riot."
This slogan has been doing rounds on the internet for quite some time, and if Daryl dies, it will be chaos.
When asked if Daryl dies soon on the show, Norman replied that he cannot talk about that.
"I think everyone should be worried about all the characters all the time," said Norman.
However, if Daryl had to leave, Norman doesn't want to become the Walker supper.
"If I had my way he would find a dog and then just walk down a road and disappear into the horizon like Mad Max. To be continued, you don't know what happens. I'm not into the idea of being ripped apart by zombies, I've seen that happen quite a bit."
Also, Norman praised the behind-the-scene guys from "The Walking Dead." He mentioned that the storylines are superb and detailed like "full throttle."
The crazy eight episodes of "The Walking Dead" season 4B returns February 9.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Finale Spoiler: Blake Proposes To Top Favourite Of Season 2
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money