‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Big News: Norman Reedus Talks About ’the Daryl Dixon Heavy Episode and Says Season 4 to get much ‘Crazier’
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 4, 2014 3:50 PM EST
The most famous and loved character on "The Walking Dead" is *drum rolls* Daryl Dixon, this redneck has a pure heart. In a recent interview with SciFiNow, Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon) talked about the craziness that the fans can expect after "The Walking Dead" returns on Sunday, February 9, 2014 at 9 p.m. ET on AMC.
"The beheading of Hershel and killing the Governor were such shockers, but it's about to get much crazier," told Norman Reedus to SciFiNow.
Norman also mentioned that "The Walking Dead" season 4's second-half episodes are his favourite so far. The cool thing about "The Walking Dead" season 4B is that it will have one Daryl Dixon heavy episode. Certainly, that instalment might be Norman's favourite. Recently, Andrew Lincoln (Rick Grimes) told Comicbook.com that Norman Reedus had a "magnificent" episode coming in "TWD" season 4.
Andrew added that four or five other characters will also have Daryl-like episodes. After any character-centric episode on "The Walking Dead," the character is killed, remember how The Governor died.
"If Daryl Dixon dies, we riot."
This slogan has been doing rounds on the internet for quite some time, and if Daryl dies, it will be chaos.
When asked if Daryl dies soon on the show, Norman replied that he cannot talk about that.
"I think everyone should be worried about all the characters all the time," said Norman.
However, if Daryl had to leave, Norman doesn't want to become the Walker supper.
"If I had my way he would find a dog and then just walk down a road and disappear into the horizon like Mad Max. To be continued, you don't know what happens. I'm not into the idea of being ripped apart by zombies, I've seen that happen quite a bit."
Also, Norman praised the behind-the-scene guys from "The Walking Dead." He mentioned that the storylines are superb and detailed like "full throttle."
The crazy eight episodes of "The Walking Dead" season 4B returns February 9.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results: Find Out Who Could Be The Winner—Predictions Based on iTunes Chart Rankings
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 Winner Revealed: Celebs And Eliminated Contestants React Plus Who Will Mentor In Season 8
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 10 Update: Air Date, Hints, Oliver Queen's Return Theories [Spoilers, Review]
- 'The Flash' Season 1, Episode 10 Spoilers: Dr Wells Connection To Reverse Flash, Firestorm Focus, and 'Prison Break' Actors As Villains In Next New Episode
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results Recap: And The Winner Is… (Spoilers)