‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Big News: Norman Reedus Talks About ’the Daryl Dixon Heavy Episode and Says Season 4 to get much ‘Crazier’
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 4, 2014 3:50 PM EST
The most famous and loved character on "The Walking Dead" is *drum rolls* Daryl Dixon, this redneck has a pure heart. In a recent interview with SciFiNow, Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon) talked about the craziness that the fans can expect after "The Walking Dead" returns on Sunday, February 9, 2014 at 9 p.m. ET on AMC.
"The beheading of Hershel and killing the Governor were such shockers, but it's about to get much crazier," told Norman Reedus to SciFiNow.
Norman also mentioned that "The Walking Dead" season 4's second-half episodes are his favourite so far. The cool thing about "The Walking Dead" season 4B is that it will have one Daryl Dixon heavy episode. Certainly, that instalment might be Norman's favourite. Recently, Andrew Lincoln (Rick Grimes) told Comicbook.com that Norman Reedus had a "magnificent" episode coming in "TWD" season 4.
Andrew added that four or five other characters will also have Daryl-like episodes. After any character-centric episode on "The Walking Dead," the character is killed, remember how The Governor died.
"If Daryl Dixon dies, we riot."
This slogan has been doing rounds on the internet for quite some time, and if Daryl dies, it will be chaos.
When asked if Daryl dies soon on the show, Norman replied that he cannot talk about that.
"I think everyone should be worried about all the characters all the time," said Norman.
However, if Daryl had to leave, Norman doesn't want to become the Walker supper.
"If I had my way he would find a dog and then just walk down a road and disappear into the horizon like Mad Max. To be continued, you don't know what happens. I'm not into the idea of being ripped apart by zombies, I've seen that happen quite a bit."
Also, Norman praised the behind-the-scene guys from "The Walking Dead." He mentioned that the storylines are superb and detailed like "full throttle."
The crazy eight episodes of "The Walking Dead" season 4B returns February 9.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date