‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Big News: Norman Reedus Talks About ’the Daryl Dixon Heavy Episode and Says Season 4 to get much ‘Crazier’
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 4, 2014 3:50 PM EST
The most famous and loved character on "The Walking Dead" is *drum rolls* Daryl Dixon, this redneck has a pure heart. In a recent interview with SciFiNow, Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon) talked about the craziness that the fans can expect after "The Walking Dead" returns on Sunday, February 9, 2014 at 9 p.m. ET on AMC.
"The beheading of Hershel and killing the Governor were such shockers, but it's about to get much crazier," told Norman Reedus to SciFiNow.
Norman also mentioned that "The Walking Dead" season 4's second-half episodes are his favourite so far. The cool thing about "The Walking Dead" season 4B is that it will have one Daryl Dixon heavy episode. Certainly, that instalment might be Norman's favourite. Recently, Andrew Lincoln (Rick Grimes) told Comicbook.com that Norman Reedus had a "magnificent" episode coming in "TWD" season 4.
Andrew added that four or five other characters will also have Daryl-like episodes. After any character-centric episode on "The Walking Dead," the character is killed, remember how The Governor died.
"If Daryl Dixon dies, we riot."
This slogan has been doing rounds on the internet for quite some time, and if Daryl dies, it will be chaos.
When asked if Daryl dies soon on the show, Norman replied that he cannot talk about that.
"I think everyone should be worried about all the characters all the time," said Norman.
However, if Daryl had to leave, Norman doesn't want to become the Walker supper.
"If I had my way he would find a dog and then just walk down a road and disappear into the horizon like Mad Max. To be continued, you don't know what happens. I'm not into the idea of being ripped apart by zombies, I've seen that happen quite a bit."
Also, Norman praised the behind-the-scene guys from "The Walking Dead." He mentioned that the storylines are superb and detailed like "full throttle."
The crazy eight episodes of "The Walking Dead" season 4B returns February 9.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal