‘The Bachelor’ Season 18 (2014) Spoilers: Will Juan Pablo Galavis Get Engaged or Hitched with the Winner at the End?
By jaskiran kaur | February 4, 2014 3:38 PM EST
Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici finally said "I Do" to each other in the very public wedding ceremony. Ever since "The Bachelor" star from Season 17 (2013) got married to the bachelorette, it is being widely speculated and questioned whether Juan Pablo Galavis will get engaged or married by the end of the The Bachelor Season 18 (2014). Read on to find out what people have to say about his chances of getting hitched. (Warning: Spoilers Ahead!)
Some of the early predictions came through reality TV show guru Reality Steve. When Juan Pablo Galavis was just at the beginning of exploring his options, Reality Steve gave out his verdict. According to Reality Steve, the Venezuelan star would pick Nikki Ferrell in "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) final rose ceremony. She is a 26-year-old pediatrician nurse from Missouri and "the villain" on the show, as spoiled by Reality Steve.
In his week-by-week spoilers' guide that he posted on his blog, he revealed the final four bachelorettes from The Bachelor Season 18 (2014). While Nikki Ferrell gets picked by Juan Pablo in the season finale, the other three to deal with the rejection are Andi Dorfman, Renee Oteri and Clare Crawley.
Nikki Ferrell who hasn't yet come out as a villain in the show (as claimed by Reality Steve) looks like a good choice for Juan Pablo Galavis and his 5-year-old daughter Camila. But does he get engaged or married to her?
As spilled by Reality Steve, who has been correct with his spoilers until now about the current season, Juan Pablo Galavis does not propose to Nikki Ferrell, the rumored winner of "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014). The reality TV show guru says that he does like the girl and is just "choosing" to be with her at the end of the season, as quoted by latintimes.com.
It is not the first time that claims have been made about Nikki Ferrell winning "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014). In an interview with Jimmy Kimmel, the host predicted her to be the winner with the help of Juan Pablo's Twitter comment.
However, it will not be the first time when "The Bachelor" will end without engagement or a commitment. But only time will tell if Reality Steve's predictions stand true and whether Juan Pablo Galavis will find his soul mate and a woman who would love his child in the show.
Recently, Wetpaint.com conducted a poll of sorts which included the responses of the fans using Viggle app for watching TV on their iOS and Android devices. They wanted to find out that how certain they are that the bachelor star will find a wife on the show.
The results of the poll revealed that nearly 66% of people participating in the poll feel that Juan Pablo Galavis will find his wife amongst the remaining bachelorettes on "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014). Only 34% of participants feel otherwise. While many of the fans are feeling optimistic for the bachelor, they will have to wait until the season finale. Who amongst the lot do you think is the best suited match for the single dad looking out for love? Do you think Juan Pablo Galavis will also end up getting married on TV like Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici?
For more spoilers on The Bachelor Season 18 (2014), read below:
The Bachelor 2014 Winner: Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Final 3 Based on Juan Pablo Twitter Comment (Major Spoilers)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions