Queen Elizabeth Not Happy with Kate Middleton's Short Skirts? Passes Royal Diktat for Longer Hems, Tiaras and Royal Jewelry
February 4, 2014 2:54 PM EST
Queen Elizabeth Not Happy With Kate Middleton's Short Skirts? Passes Royal Diktat for Longer Hems, Tiaras and Royal Jewelry
When Kate Middleton got married to Prince William, the royals got a breath of fresh air with the younger and more fashionable Kate. Kate became Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge and was (and still is) applauded for her great sense of dressing, which includes some really high end dresses and some thigh high skirts. But it shall all change if Queen Elizabeth has her ways. The Queen is not so happy with Kate's modern dressing sense and has reportedly passed a strict royal verdict about her dress code for her forthcoming tour in Australia.
According to Daily Mail, Kate will have to ditch all the dresses with shorter hemlines and pack the ones which are slightly longer than she normally wears. The Queen has also ordered Kate to pack a lot of tiaras for her upcoming tour, the Web site says. So you will see a lot of royal aura around Kate when she steps foot in Australia.
The Daily Mail is also reporting that Queen has tasked Angela Kelly, her very own personal dresser to help Kate prepare for the Aussie trip, according to Queen's guidelines. Kate's new dress code includes "lower hemlines," "tiaras favored by the Queen and Queen Mother," and "statement jewellery and gemstones from the Queen's personal collection," the Web site reports.
The mommy to baby George has however been given the freedom to customise the dresses from her favourite designers like Alexander McQueen and Alice Termperly. Kate will reportedly spend around four weeks in Australia and will be accompanied by her personal hairdresser Amanda Cook Tucker on the trip. Are you ready to see a more "royal" look of Kate now?
The Duchess is currently holidaying sans Prince William in the Caribbean with baby George. It is the first holiday for Prince George and pictures of Kate holding her baby lovingly are being shown by various Web sites now. Kate is seen wearing a striped black and white t-shirt and blue/black bottoms while little George is seen dressed from head to toe in white-and-blue jumpsuit and a sun hat against the intense heat. Check the pictures here.
Meanwhile check out what Kate Middleton really likes to wear in the slideshow above. Do you like her dressing senses?
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying