Queen Elizabeth Not Happy with Kate Middleton's Short Skirts? Passes Royal Diktat for Longer Hems, Tiaras and Royal Jewelry
February 4, 2014 2:54 PM EST
Queen Elizabeth Not Happy With Kate Middleton's Short Skirts? Passes Royal Diktat for Longer Hems, Tiaras and Royal Jewelry
When Kate Middleton got married to Prince William, the royals got a breath of fresh air with the younger and more fashionable Kate. Kate became Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge and was (and still is) applauded for her great sense of dressing, which includes some really high end dresses and some thigh high skirts. But it shall all change if Queen Elizabeth has her ways. The Queen is not so happy with Kate's modern dressing sense and has reportedly passed a strict royal verdict about her dress code for her forthcoming tour in Australia.
According to Daily Mail, Kate will have to ditch all the dresses with shorter hemlines and pack the ones which are slightly longer than she normally wears. The Queen has also ordered Kate to pack a lot of tiaras for her upcoming tour, the Web site says. So you will see a lot of royal aura around Kate when she steps foot in Australia.
The Daily Mail is also reporting that Queen has tasked Angela Kelly, her very own personal dresser to help Kate prepare for the Aussie trip, according to Queen's guidelines. Kate's new dress code includes "lower hemlines," "tiaras favored by the Queen and Queen Mother," and "statement jewellery and gemstones from the Queen's personal collection," the Web site reports.
The mommy to baby George has however been given the freedom to customise the dresses from her favourite designers like Alexander McQueen and Alice Termperly. Kate will reportedly spend around four weeks in Australia and will be accompanied by her personal hairdresser Amanda Cook Tucker on the trip. Are you ready to see a more "royal" look of Kate now?
The Duchess is currently holidaying sans Prince William in the Caribbean with baby George. It is the first holiday for Prince George and pictures of Kate holding her baby lovingly are being shown by various Web sites now. Kate is seen wearing a striped black and white t-shirt and blue/black bottoms while little George is seen dressed from head to toe in white-and-blue jumpsuit and a sun hat against the intense heat. Check the pictures here.
Meanwhile check out what Kate Middleton really likes to wear in the slideshow above. Do you like her dressing senses?
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate