'Teen Wolf' Season 3B Spoilers: Stiles to Find a Mutual Attraction with Someone in Episode 20 Titled 'Echo House'
By Jenalyn Villamarin | February 4, 2014 12:52 PM EST
The answer to the question if Stiles Stilinski (Dylan O'Brien) will get any romance in "Teen Wolf" Season 3B is a definite yes. The TV Line spoiler report has revealed that there is one person who will connect and get involved with Stiles in the upcoming Episode 20 titled "Echo House."
"While last week's scene pointed to a moment of questioning for Stiles, there will be one person in particular in Episode 20, titled 'Echo House,' to whom Stiles finds a mutual attraction... and more," the spoiler report teased the fans.
The Hypable report pointed out that the scene featuring Stiles and Caitlin (Zelda Williams) in Episode 16 "Illuminated" made the fans ask some questions after Caitlin admitted being a bisexual and Stiles did not give an answer when she asked him the same question. Details on the person that Stiles will have a mutual attraction with are still unknown but there is a possibility that she could be the new character named Meredith set to make an appearance in Episode 20.
E!Online TV Scoop previously reported that there will be two new students arriving at Beacon Hills High and they both have troubled pasts. The new characters will be the quiet Oliver, who will prove he is a valuable source to one of the main characters, and the lonely misfit named Meredith who will search for anyone to connect with.
Meanwhile, the small spoilers for upcoming "Teen Wolf" Season 3B Episode 18 and 19 have been revealed. The Spoiler TV report claims Episode 18 titled "Riddled" will have Scott (Tyler Posey) and the other "Teen Wolf" gang go on a search for the missing Stiles while Lydia (Holland Roden) tries to master hew new abilities.
As for Episode 19, the interesting title will be "Letharia Vulpina" where Scott and his friends try to stop a disaster from happening while Lydia and Allison (Crystal Reed) seek out an unlikely teacher. "Teen Wolf" Season 3B returns on Monday night, February 10, at 10 p.m. ET on MTV with Episode 18 "Riddled" and Episode 19 "Letharia Vulpina" is scheduled to air on February 17.
More Articles to Read:
'Teen Wolf' Season 3B Spoilers: Kira Thinks the Masked Figures are After Her, Watch Promo Videos For Episode 17 'Silverfinger' - [READ]
'Teen Wolf' Season 3B Spoilers: Lydia Sees The Men with Masks, More Threat Ahead After Attack on Isaac? Watch Promo Videos For Upcoming Episode 16 'Illuminated' - [READ]
Tyler Posey: 'Teen Wolf' Star Excited to Marry Seana Gorlick, Reveals Fall 2014 as Wedding Schedule - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks
- New Zealand Assured China-Australia Deal Will Not Affect Demand
- New Zealand Medicine Products Sector To Get Own Regulator::Drops Plan For A Joint Regulator With Australia
- Canada's Ontario Students Score High Rank In Global Survey Of Computer Skills