Miranda Kerr Shrugs Off Orlando Bloom-Nora Arnezeder Dating Rumours
By Kristin Dian Mariano | February 4, 2014 12:08 PM EST
World class supermodel Miranda Kerr is not bothered by rumours that her estranged husband, Orlando Bloom, is now dating French actress, Nora Arnezeder.
Days after Orlando Bloom was reported to have taken the French actress for a ride on his motorcycle in Los Angeles, now single Miranda Kerr was seen all smiles in the streets of New York. Miranda seemed to just shrugged off the new dating rumours of her husband.
Orlando Bloom (R) and Miranda Kerr at the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California in this February 24, 2013, file photo. Bloom and Kerr have separated after three years of marriage, the couple said on October 25, 2013.
Miranda is now focused on her work, always keeping her sweet smile on her face. She stepped out in New York last Thursday night beaming with a grin. Miranda Kerr was seen dressed in a pencil leather skirt paired with a midriff top even it is still winter in the Big Apple.
She also posted a beautiful selfie on Instagram with her hair up in rollers during the shoot with a caption that reads, "Love from set today." It's a mystery how how she can look so irresistible even in rollers.
The 24-year-old French actress, on the other hand, held an interview in Esquire about sex, dating and work. Unfortunately, no intimate details were revealed about Orlando Bloom. When asked how many dates before sex, she replied, "It depends on the date."
Since their separation last October, the once beautiful Hollywood couple was linked to different people. Miranda was linked to Leonardo DiCaprio, Chris Colls, James Packer and even to the young Justin Bieber. Miranda is elusive in commenting about her alleged relationships. However, she said that she is open to dates now that she is single.
Meanwhile, Orlando was rumoured to be dating "Romeo and Juliet" co-star Coleen Rashad as well as Aussie actress Margot Robbie. Orlando and Margot were allegedly seen "making out" during the CAA's Golden Globes after party.
Orlando and Miranda agreed to remain as family for the sake of their son, Flynn.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS