Miranda Kerr Shrugs Off Orlando Bloom-Nora Arnezeder Dating Rumours
By Kristin Dian Mariano | February 4, 2014 12:08 PM EST
World class supermodel Miranda Kerr is not bothered by rumours that her estranged husband, Orlando Bloom, is now dating French actress, Nora Arnezeder.
Days after Orlando Bloom was reported to have taken the French actress for a ride on his motorcycle in Los Angeles, now single Miranda Kerr was seen all smiles in the streets of New York. Miranda seemed to just shrugged off the new dating rumours of her husband.
Orlando Bloom (R) and Miranda Kerr at the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California in this February 24, 2013, file photo. Bloom and Kerr have separated after three years of marriage, the couple said on October 25, 2013.
Miranda is now focused on her work, always keeping her sweet smile on her face. She stepped out in New York last Thursday night beaming with a grin. Miranda Kerr was seen dressed in a pencil leather skirt paired with a midriff top even it is still winter in the Big Apple.
She also posted a beautiful selfie on Instagram with her hair up in rollers during the shoot with a caption that reads, "Love from set today." It's a mystery how how she can look so irresistible even in rollers.
The 24-year-old French actress, on the other hand, held an interview in Esquire about sex, dating and work. Unfortunately, no intimate details were revealed about Orlando Bloom. When asked how many dates before sex, she replied, "It depends on the date."
Since their separation last October, the once beautiful Hollywood couple was linked to different people. Miranda was linked to Leonardo DiCaprio, Chris Colls, James Packer and even to the young Justin Bieber. Miranda is elusive in commenting about her alleged relationships. However, she said that she is open to dates now that she is single.
Meanwhile, Orlando was rumoured to be dating "Romeo and Juliet" co-star Coleen Rashad as well as Aussie actress Margot Robbie. Orlando and Margot were allegedly seen "making out" during the CAA's Golden Globes after party.
Orlando and Miranda agreed to remain as family for the sake of their son, Flynn.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers
- ISIS Will Target the U.S. Power Grid, Former CIA Says; Could Tap Other Fellow Extremist Groups to Do the Job
- Jennifer Lawrence's Nude Photos Leaked on Find My iPhone, Apple 'Outraged' But Says Systems 'Not Breached'
- Russia Massacres Ukrainian Volunteer Battalions—Surviving Members Alleged