Miranda Kerr Shrugs Off Orlando Bloom-Nora Arnezeder Dating Rumours
By Kristin Dian Mariano | February 4, 2014 12:08 PM EST
World class supermodel Miranda Kerr is not bothered by rumours that her estranged husband, Orlando Bloom, is now dating French actress, Nora Arnezeder.
Days after Orlando Bloom was reported to have taken the French actress for a ride on his motorcycle in Los Angeles, now single Miranda Kerr was seen all smiles in the streets of New York. Miranda seemed to just shrugged off the new dating rumours of her husband.
Orlando Bloom (R) and Miranda Kerr at the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California in this February 24, 2013, file photo. Bloom and Kerr have separated after three years of marriage, the couple said on October 25, 2013.
Miranda is now focused on her work, always keeping her sweet smile on her face. She stepped out in New York last Thursday night beaming with a grin. Miranda Kerr was seen dressed in a pencil leather skirt paired with a midriff top even it is still winter in the Big Apple.
She also posted a beautiful selfie on Instagram with her hair up in rollers during the shoot with a caption that reads, "Love from set today." It's a mystery how how she can look so irresistible even in rollers.
The 24-year-old French actress, on the other hand, held an interview in Esquire about sex, dating and work. Unfortunately, no intimate details were revealed about Orlando Bloom. When asked how many dates before sex, she replied, "It depends on the date."
Since their separation last October, the once beautiful Hollywood couple was linked to different people. Miranda was linked to Leonardo DiCaprio, Chris Colls, James Packer and even to the young Justin Bieber. Miranda is elusive in commenting about her alleged relationships. However, she said that she is open to dates now that she is single.
Meanwhile, Orlando was rumoured to be dating "Romeo and Juliet" co-star Coleen Rashad as well as Aussie actress Margot Robbie. Orlando and Margot were allegedly seen "making out" during the CAA's Golden Globes after party.
Orlando and Miranda agreed to remain as family for the sake of their son, Flynn.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues