Miranda Kerr Shrugs Off Orlando Bloom-Nora Arnezeder Dating Rumours
By Kristin Dian Mariano | February 4, 2014 12:08 PM EST
World class supermodel Miranda Kerr is not bothered by rumours that her estranged husband, Orlando Bloom, is now dating French actress, Nora Arnezeder.
Days after Orlando Bloom was reported to have taken the French actress for a ride on his motorcycle in Los Angeles, now single Miranda Kerr was seen all smiles in the streets of New York. Miranda seemed to just shrugged off the new dating rumours of her husband.
Orlando Bloom (R) and Miranda Kerr at the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California in this February 24, 2013, file photo. Bloom and Kerr have separated after three years of marriage, the couple said on October 25, 2013.
Miranda is now focused on her work, always keeping her sweet smile on her face. She stepped out in New York last Thursday night beaming with a grin. Miranda Kerr was seen dressed in a pencil leather skirt paired with a midriff top even it is still winter in the Big Apple.
She also posted a beautiful selfie on Instagram with her hair up in rollers during the shoot with a caption that reads, "Love from set today." It's a mystery how how she can look so irresistible even in rollers.
The 24-year-old French actress, on the other hand, held an interview in Esquire about sex, dating and work. Unfortunately, no intimate details were revealed about Orlando Bloom. When asked how many dates before sex, she replied, "It depends on the date."
Since their separation last October, the once beautiful Hollywood couple was linked to different people. Miranda was linked to Leonardo DiCaprio, Chris Colls, James Packer and even to the young Justin Bieber. Miranda is elusive in commenting about her alleged relationships. However, she said that she is open to dates now that she is single.
Meanwhile, Orlando was rumoured to be dating "Romeo and Juliet" co-star Coleen Rashad as well as Aussie actress Margot Robbie. Orlando and Margot were allegedly seen "making out" during the CAA's Golden Globes after party.
Orlando and Miranda agreed to remain as family for the sake of their son, Flynn.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date