Miranda Kerr Shrugs Off Orlando Bloom-Nora Arnezeder Dating Rumours
By Kristin Dian Mariano | February 4, 2014 12:08 PM EST
World class supermodel Miranda Kerr is not bothered by rumours that her estranged husband, Orlando Bloom, is now dating French actress, Nora Arnezeder.
Days after Orlando Bloom was reported to have taken the French actress for a ride on his motorcycle in Los Angeles, now single Miranda Kerr was seen all smiles in the streets of New York. Miranda seemed to just shrugged off the new dating rumours of her husband.
Orlando Bloom (R) and Miranda Kerr at the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California in this February 24, 2013, file photo. Bloom and Kerr have separated after three years of marriage, the couple said on October 25, 2013.
Miranda is now focused on her work, always keeping her sweet smile on her face. She stepped out in New York last Thursday night beaming with a grin. Miranda Kerr was seen dressed in a pencil leather skirt paired with a midriff top even it is still winter in the Big Apple.
She also posted a beautiful selfie on Instagram with her hair up in rollers during the shoot with a caption that reads, "Love from set today." It's a mystery how how she can look so irresistible even in rollers.
The 24-year-old French actress, on the other hand, held an interview in Esquire about sex, dating and work. Unfortunately, no intimate details were revealed about Orlando Bloom. When asked how many dates before sex, she replied, "It depends on the date."
Since their separation last October, the once beautiful Hollywood couple was linked to different people. Miranda was linked to Leonardo DiCaprio, Chris Colls, James Packer and even to the young Justin Bieber. Miranda is elusive in commenting about her alleged relationships. However, she said that she is open to dates now that she is single.
Meanwhile, Orlando was rumoured to be dating "Romeo and Juliet" co-star Coleen Rashad as well as Aussie actress Margot Robbie. Orlando and Margot were allegedly seen "making out" during the CAA's Golden Globes after party.
Orlando and Miranda agreed to remain as family for the sake of their son, Flynn.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown